>At this point he's blackout drunk, won't remember anything
>He locks Gf in a room
>Starts kissing her
>She can't pull away, is stuck, no one can hear
>He pushes her on the bed
>Starts to take her clothes off
>She's screaming, kicking him
>Starts to just dry hump her
>After this apparently he just fell over and passed out because of how much he drank
>Gf texts me location, says to come pick her up
>I'm drunk as shit, but do
At this point we go home and she tells me everything. She can't stop crying, doesn't know what to do, tell her that she should sleep on the decision and she can talk to her friends tomorrow and figure everything out.

Cont.

Hahahahahahahaaaahahaaha

Yesterday,
>She talks to her friends, one who has been raped
>Made the decision to not report it
>I'm confused as shit, can't understand why she wouldn't report it
>Later that day she goes to work, he texts her saying hey whats up
>All day passes and eventually she kinda just, forgave him.
Don't really know if that's what she's feeling but that's the simplest way to put it. He keeps texting her and asking to study and hangout, while she's been telling him that will never happen and she doesn't ever want to see him again

tl;dr : Gf got sexually assaulted, guy now won't leave her alone

Now this is where I need some advice. I want to kill this kid, or put him in a hospital. What's the best possible way to do this while not going to jail?

I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for 500.

>having a gf freshman year of college
Fucking retard way to waste your time in college

I wish it didn't happen

anyways need advice, want to talk or just general shitposting is good

>Gf got sexually assaulted, guy now won't leave her alone

This is your fault for allow her to hang out with other guys. What kind of a fucking cuck are you? Protect what is yours. I have absolutely no respect for men like you.

how you know this is true?

It was a totally normal friendship, now it's as if i'm being cucked and want to fuck this guy up. I've thought about just showing up with about 10 other people and either scaring the fuck outta him or just beating him to shit, but i need something creative, something horrible, and a way to not get caught.

I trust her, it could be a complete lie but I trust her enough to take her word. I'm either mad cucked or she's honest

do what i do
check his activities
wear black pants/hoodie, take one-time use cleaning/medic gloves and wait under his house
when he comes back kick the living shit out him and make sure he gets knocked out/passes out so he couldnt call the cops fast enough

dump gloves into a trash car far from the area and go home

if anybody stops you for questioning say you were out for a walk and act angry saying why randomly stopping you for no reason

>It was a totally normal friendship
>Guy offers to give her a ride

stranger danger 101

seriously though OP you might not be able to salvage this one if she starts getting rape fantasies
best to let her parents know it happened because at least they have the responsibility to take care of her

not bad, might do this. I live on west coast and going to NY for 5 days with Gf, already planned out and we leave in 2 days so I won't really have time to monitor until I get back. Also looking for a get/fit/ schedule so I can start to become healthier and make it easier on myself

hey OP you're now a cuck, congrats

her dad lives in Japan and her mom doesn't really give a shit about her. I've already started to lose hope in this relationship but if i'm going to break up with her I at least want to be a man about it, not a cuck

she is evil and he is evil as well. you will gain nothing by trying to white knighte your way into a relationship.

if you plan on getting fit in a few days to kick his ass youre just stupid
if youre that weak/dont know shit about fighting take a metal or wood bar you can find in any corner on the street and use that

She forgave him?
Sorry m8, she deserves whatever happens next. If you choose to do nothing about it, nothing will change until it just gets worse.
He'll rape her, and you'll just be left with a ruined woman. Enjoy!

then you gotta talk it out

sometimes i browse reddit's /TwoXChromosomes/ when I want to stare into the void, and the girls there pretty much talk about being raped and pretending it didn't happen because of the fear

I don't really know what to do either mane

nah, not trying to get fit. frequent smoker and just a little bit out of shape. 6 foot 160lbs, just want to condition myself a little bit so i'm not completely out of breathe just by a 30 second fight

Wtf is this pussy, cloak and dagger bullshit?
Find him, beat his ass. It's that simple. Don't bother to obscure your identity, you want him to know who did it.
He comes after you? Beat his ass again. Comes at you with friends? Beat his ass and get your ass beaten. Pussy probably doesn't have the balls to kill you, so you just get up and beat his ass the next time he's alone.

It's really quite simple, it just involves kicking his ass. You might go to jail at some point, but that isn't what this is about. It's about retribution, consequences be damned.

that's just the easiest way of putting it, it's more like trying to forget it ever happened and she never wants to see him again. I'm worried that he's gonna do something and I just don't want that to happen.

That was my original thought. I wanted to have people with me when I did it so if I were to get my ass handed to me people would at least back my dumb ass up. I've also thought about just breaking into his house and fucking his shit up, but i'm not so sure about that one

Similar, but some modification is in order:

First, don't do it at his house, if possible; any neighbors or family can easily spot the incident and call po-po, or come to his aid possibly with a firearm and KILL you in the act... Recon this guy like a hawk; watch him for at least 2 months, observe every habit, location, hang-out, etc. Find the most isolated spot in this routine and plan your strike then. Secondarily, a night at the bar, if he leaves with no friends, can also be very advantageous...

Use the smallest youth tee ball bat, preferably wood, you can find....

One or two smacks upside the head should put him out with minimal permanent damage... You don't want to kill him or potato him, just send him a very clear message....

Also, wear face-concealing garment, and ditch/burn sweatshirt/face garment/shoes/weapon somewhere far FAR away from the scene... You don't want any of that evidence finding its way back to you, so if it's a pile of unrecognizable ash, it's for the best...

Optional: Leave a clean (never touched by you) picture of your lady in his wallet after you clean it out... He'll initally think it was a mugging/robbery, and the police will be far more inclined to write it off as a random mugging/robbery, even if the pic shows up in place of any cash he was carrying....

>ProTip: Check for security cameras both in and around the ambush zone, make CERTAIN you don't get spotted by cams... This could quite easily lead to your arrest.

>ProTip: Have a getaway driver stationed nearby, a good GOOD friend you can trust with your life and liberty. Make certain your friend is far enough away from the strike zone that they don't actually see anything, thus any testimony should he flop could be considered anecdotal. Further, an automobile is far less assuming and can put far more distance between you and the strike zone in far less time than bicycle/on foot/other delivery methods.

>cont

but user

not everyone is all-american superstar boxer Rocky Balboaâ„¢

>cont

>ProTip: Have a super-solid alibi, and a few friends who can lie for you.... Maybe a friend who lives alone in an apartment building, who can say you were there all night, possibly with a few other friends who will also do the same, so that enough of a ruckus is heard by neighbors that can attest to the same; the more plausible deniability, the better... Sneak out, as quietly as possible, from that location, so no neighbors can say, "ya, I heard someone leave around 8:30 last night, and got back around 9:30..."

oh well you should
i used to "win" people in fights by having them drain their stamina just by having their arms up, running and shadow boxing helps a lot training for this
but overall i dont promote fighting though, violence isnt what we need in society, but neither is rape or even attempted one

>Wtf is this pussy, cloak and dagger bullshit?
>You might go to jail at some point
you answered your own question, this isnt the movies bud
jail isnt fun and it ruins chances in life. getting caught and going to jail for doing justice doesnt make sense does it?

didnt read the post as it is too long but everyone and his own style according to situation and even state laws

Oh, forgot to add, if the bat gets bloody at all, make sure you get a plastic bag on it before getting it into the car or onto your clothing... Wrapping it in a trash bag and sticking it in your hoodie isn't a bad idea, so long as you burn the bag with the bat. NO EVIDENCE should remain, nothing that can link you to him...

And for God's sake, don't try to take his head off with the bat, or you're gonna kill him... Remember, you ONLY want to put him out... Aggravated assault, though still a felony, is still a far easier sentence than premeditated murder or man 1....

And speaking of premeditation, destroy all your recon as well, preferably before the ambush... At least then you could argue that it wasn't premeditated....

He's talking about committing premeditated assault, I think state and federal law is mostly irrelevant at this point... ;)

Also, the bat is the great equalizer; if the mark has fight training, he's gonna whoop OP's ass, no matter how many heavy things OP lifts in the mean-time... Do you want effective, or fair?

Sorry not equalizer, I meant to say 'mechanical advantage'

this is now your time to step up and make this dude back off. dont fuck it up. go for gold. end his harassment of her and she'll fuckin adore you forever.

I like where your head is, over winter break i'll be doing very little so I can observe and take notes as to where he goes (If he stays at his place in town). Also, Gf will be in Japan visiting family so this is what I've gathered so far
>Follow this kid every day and find he routine
>Watch him go to party on New Years
>Go to different New Years party
>Have friends there, alibi's, and people who I meet
>Leave around 11:30
>Make sure user is still at his party
>Walk back to mine
>Get there after ball drops, everyone drunk as shit
>Meet a few more people
>Eventually leave for good
>Find the guy walking back
>Meet him at most isolated area in between party and his place
>Strike using said techniques
>Leave note with no trace of my DNA, not sure what's to be said or if this part is even a smart choice
>Go to isolated area, lots of farms so not hard, bury/burn clothes
>Go back to original New Years party in new clothes, or maybe for them same clothes
>Act like nothing happened

Opinions on this idea?

Which charge do you want to potentially face? That's the million-dollar question, OP;

Assault - Beating his ass
Aggravated assault - Beating his ass with a weapon
Burglary/Breaking & Entering coupled with Criminal Mischief and Vandalism - At least this doesn't necessarily involve a felony...

Or, if you hide yourself as best you can, at least you stand a chance of this shitbag not fingering you... Cuz if you go to prison, you can bet he'll be fingering your girlfriend...

She got her back blown out by him op.

I hate violence. I have never once been in a fight, or even thought about getting in one, but I can't bring myself to ever let this go. Even though it's not much time since the incident happened, I feel as though I'm either going to fight him or I'm going to pick up my life and leave everyone behind out of the sake of frustration.
I wasn't too sure who to tell or come to, so far I've asked one friend to back me up if that's the route I end up taking, but I definitely wanted this sick websites devious minds to help me twist this fucked up fantasy of harming this guy a reality, but with some sort of forethought into not getting caught.

talk to her bro
it is the only way to resolve your feelings
she may not want to now, respect her feelings, do what you gotta

I would like to take assault, but I'm not against aggravated assault. Worst case scenario, I go to jail for a while, have fines and school debt to pay, work until I can pay it off and start rebuilding my life. Not the best way but that's why I needed some help and you guys are always here. Want some little knowledge of things I should think about ahead of time

NY's party is pretty flaky, tbqh. There's no guarantee he'll be alone when he leaves, and in fact it's a better chance that he'll be accompanied... And, since the accompanying people are not your mark, you should do the honorable thing and not harm them...

Further, if he goes to a house party, there's no guarantee he will leave; he may get drunk and crash on the couch/floor/bathroom floor/etc...

Best bet is to get him while he's sober, so he remembers up until getting hit, and feels it the next morning with no interruptions such as a hangover... Plus, if he's alone and mostly sober, it looks most like a random mugging and not premeditated assault/murder... Cuz not beating him to death could still land you in prison for attempted murder, at least...

The note/picture idea is 99% optional, as it is quite literally leaving a calling card of suspects... Do so at your own risk... Be VERY careful if you choose this path, cuz the angered boyfriend of his sexual assault victim = perfect first suspect in his assault...

I have been. I haven't brought myself to tell her that I'm planning on talking to him and/or beating his ass, but I will tonight. I had no intention until I saw her text her coworker last night saying something along the lines of her talking to me and me looking at this situation worse than she is. I feel as though I am being ultimately cucked right now, it's either time to nut up or shut up.

If you go with a weapon, something on-site procurement, such as a hunk of wood or pipe or somesuch could be a great benefit, and if you wear a good, fairly thick leather glove, for example, you'll not leave prints... Latex exam gloves WILL leave prints, you need something thick enough to NOT leave prints...

Just don't get the wires crossed, though: If you buy a bat, you're gonna leave prints on it... If you pick up a pipe from an alley and are wearing gloves, you won't leave prints.... KEEP the store-bought weapon and destroy it, or DISCARD the procured weapon granted you did NOT leave prints...

Good point, NY party might not be the best option. As well, I think i've come to the conclusion that I don't want to assault him with a weapon, too risky. I am thinking I need to just go with a group of people and confront him about it, if he denies it or tries to do anything, I want to kick this shit out of him. Not his roommates, not anyone else, but just him. If I win, I'll leave, if I lose, I'm fighting until unconscious and then will have my buddies take me back home. But this also seems like I have a bigger chance of getting the shit kicked out of me instead of getting my point across

uhm idk like.. cagula, black hoodie and pants (best sport clothes so you won't have trouble kicking his ass) gloves and non lethal weapon if needed. It's that easy, go wreck him, faggot.

You know she's lying, right? She started making out with him and then changed her mind before peenor time.