Whenev I look at a couple I think to myself " I will never have this ". Is that normal?

Whenev I look at a couple I think to myself " I will never have this ". Is that normal?

Same here. You're not alone in this bro

Im glad to hear that

It's why I kill

I've been planing to start killing aswell, don't think I have the balls to

You are not alone... ...and im 21... ...living at university, if i cannot get here i cannot get everywere and sadly im also nice looking. Man... ...nothing to say, i understand you.

i kill self tbh

Oh and well, its not normal. But is common, just like cancer.

I used to think that, but then I realized I could just lie to a girl, pretend to be something I'm not and approach a relationship like a chess game, then inevitable break up with her and work it in a way she thinks it her fault

Im 15 living in Poland, trying to get out of here since I turned 10. I've always been rejected, never had a gf b4. Just been saying to family and friends that im asexual, and i didnt have a need for a gf since recently. I've been getting those wierd dreams of women

It's okay. Just externalize your failures onto muslim, jews or women's rights. That seems to work well in these situations, helps one ignore reality.

And im sorry guys but only us understand how is horrible this situation... ...we are alone. Deadwood.

this

> Don't show a girl who you are
> Show her want she wants you to be
> Break up when you find someone better

21, in this shit since 13... ...get out as fast as you can.

I will never do this shit. Half victory still half defeat.

With get out i ment get out of Poland cause there is literally nothing here, I really wanna move to Houston, TX, but those damn visas man

Experience: the problem is not where you are but who you are. Things does not change just if you move...

I'm 35, had many of this since high school and you know what ? I don't want this shit anymore.

Single for 2y and I've fucked 13 different girls. I know 2 girls who are dtf whenever I want. They do those bullshit kissing holding hands and shit with their bf, but drink my piss and suck my dick straight out each other asses.

I asked a girl once if she would want to go the movies with me (that was 2 years ago), she said no because too much school work, and I ended it at that

yes

Underage b&

MODS

And thats why Whenever you look at a couple you think to yourself " I will never have this "

Exactly

this wouldn't happen if you were nice looking, sorry bruh

Nothing to be sorry about, there really isn't much I can do about my looks, I've started working out a bit just because I have nothing better to do

Perfectly normal. Movies use this technique all the time to display loneliness in the main character. ('Her' for example. Brilliant movie).

why yES ELLIOt

I think thinking like this is normal and it's just another threshold in life. Had the same thoughts and it took me way too long to get the first real gf, but after that it was no problems. Can't really explain it, but something that seemed almost impossible suddenly because very doable. Since then I've had a few gf until I found the right one. Everything is going great, so hang in there!

just yesterday went back from home of a "friend" that invited me at her (and his bf house) the guy went at his home for a couple of days. He istantly contacted me and later invited her to her house... ...we just talked, on his bed. Im not a bastard. I know him and im attrached to her. Another one will have fucked her. Im feelin bad for her cuz im pretty sure the guy is an arrogant tard.

You just cannot understand, im nice looking, trust me or not, no img.

>>
the fuck happened... im saying: she istantly contacted me and later invited me to her house... ...we just talked, on his bed and i stayed with her for something like 6 half a day...

Seems as everone is good looking except for me

Nice looking up there, looking is 15% of the thing... ...remaining is 55% cash and 30% is about attitude.