Hello there, that'll be $12.50 plus a tip

>Hello there, that'll be $12.50 plus a tip.

What do you do next?

nothing

Why do Americans tip?

punch him in the face and tip him to keep the box closed next time

refuse the pizza

it might have nigger aids on it

Is this tracked or can I watch it safely?

Pay for the pizza. Tip 5 or 10 bucks if the food arrived quick and the guy is friendly. Eat pizza.

Because we aren't scum

turn 360 degrees and wok away

If inside my property, shoot the negro.
Obvious self defence.

But why tip every time? I can understand in certain situations but it seems to be you tip for basically everything that involves service. Is your minimum wage just that shitty?

But then you will ascend and hit the ceiling

But you are scum? The sole reason that you need to tip people is because their salary is complete garbage ROFL

Pay for the pizza and don't tip. Fuck him for thinking a tip is mandatory. If he had kept his mouth shut about it he would have got one.

We pay service workers an extremely low wage and hope people subsidize it by tipping.

Its quite literally "muh free market capitalism" in a cup. The idea is rational people understand what's going on and give a good tip to keep the system going. The sick thing is that we pride ourselves on being a service based economy now.

If it has cheese in it call FBI

Jobs are allowed to pay the employee way below the minimum wage if they get tipped.

Yep. Literally working this job right now lol. I always assume no tip.

Tips make up 50% of what I make actually.

MOODS

Tell him to stop being black. White priviledge is real. Also get a better job

Hey, I get that - I used to work in restaurants. Tipping is a vital part of your income. And I always tip on the generous side because of that. But fuck servers and delivery people who ASK for it.

Hang him becoz he's a nigger

That's pretty depressing, Aus minimum wage converted to USA has a near $6.00 difference

wonder why a nigger delivered my pizza and then wonder why he isnt hanging from one of the tree's in my front yard

I don't normally eat out so I don't have to tip.

Why even eat at restaurants anymore? Watch a few restaurant shows and you will be put off of restaurants for life.

Here's 15 keep the change

I like you. If it arrived quickly and in good condition and the delivery guy looked clean and was polite 15% is reasonable, but this guy is making $8 per hr and trying to put himself threw college. So on a $12.50 pizza that's $2. give the dood 20% thats $2.50. Give him a 40% tip he makes $5.00. Doesn't change your life 1 iota. But this guy...you just made a difference. made his day, maybe his week. And when he becomes a lawyer, and he's living in a mansion with his jewish princess, and they order a pizza (kosher of course), he will remember you....and he will tip this kid lavishly and graciously. What goes around, comes around. Karma is a 2 way street. It can be your friend when you need it, or a fucking bitch. Choose wisely my friends, choice wisely.

I get paid per delivery. I make on average 20 cad to 25 cad an hour. For where I live that's pretty decent. Currently going through school so it's a decent part time job.

>Watch a few restaurant shows and you will be put off of restaurants for life.
Try working in one, and I've worked in a few very good ones. You wouldn't believe some of the shit they don't show on TV.

Pay for my pizza and offer the nigger some crack as a tip

I always pickup my pizza so I never have to tip.

no one in the history of pizza delivery has ever said this

So delivery people in America actually demand tips like that?

What else is ass-backwards over there?

this

"Wtf, I didn't order any pizza, I'm calling the cops, this is obviously a scam!"

had a guy that was an hour late and gave me the wrong food, wouldnt give me the food without a tip. fucking hate people, never ordered from there again, then gave him $5 and he said give more. gave him a quarter and took the food and walked away. I normally tip well tbh but the dude was a douche and fucked up, pain in the ass

>Jobs are allowed to pay the employee way below the minimum wage if they get tipped.

Is this for real?

Y'all getting fucked over there lol.

Call the pizza place 5 minutes later saying my pizza was wrong so i can get another pizza for free.

Eat it yourself, it's ok. Pic related was tipping in front of my door today. No lie. Creepy shit.

Are you saying White people are the definition of being evolved when they make evil comments like this?
Lets see on Sup Forums u have:

1) whites into incest 2) whites into masterbating to cartoon sex and furries 3) whites obsession with Black dicks going into white vagina 4) whites into CP 5) did I mention whites into CP? 6) whites into gore 7) whites into traps
8) whites obsessed with trolling r.i.p. dedications on Facebook 9) whites into creepshots 10) whites so quick to

say Blacks are on welfare when their own statistics say that whites in America dominate when being on public

assistance 11) whites who talk that "Blacks are rapists" nonsense while ignoring the fact that lightskin Blacks in

America exist due to all that raping during slavery 12) whites into saying that Blacks rob ,steal and kill while ignoring the fact that the Indians are almost non existant in America due to their presence 13) whites into saying

racist things online yet go around Blacks acting all humble in reality
And yet you say Blacks aren't evolved...Ha!

Waiters and delivery people get something like $3.50 minimum wage and hope for good tips

good on you b/ro Canadian here as well
this was my postwhere are you going to school

>Clearly give you..."the tip"
:^)

I pay the $12.50 and say tip? I'm not your employer, I'm already paying a premium for this mediocre pizza that's 15 minutes late.

I aint paying your salary bitch.

Hard to believe. Maybe he was autistic.
Currently working this job.
Sometimes I get back from a delivery and have to take another one that's already 30 minutes late. I'm prefucked. Keep that in mind.

you cheap bastard!!!!!!!!!!!

I never tip people who demand a tip.

$16
Keep the change.
/thread

When I used to deliver Pizza the only people that never tipped or that always wanted exact change were niggers and Jews. So the nigger pizza guy can go fuck himself

ask if he will accept good boy points, if he says no start screaming and crying and lung my face into the pizza my fat face sloppering over the pizza as tears stream down my face.
>Still didn't give me the pizza
>Threw my piss jug at him as he backed out the drive way

Hand over 11.50 but in singles so it looks like 12.50
close the door after taking pizza
Move on with life

>we arent scum
But we are

Did John Podesta send you from
Midget Ding-Dong Pizza??

right...but like you said. you will never order from there again....they will close and he will be without a job....what goes around comes around.

Give him 12.50 and tell him I usually tip 5.00 but I'm not going to this time since he asked for one

>Its quite literally "muh free market capitalism" in a cup.

That's right. The job is easy, requires no skill, and therefore does not warrant a high wage. Only under a fucking retarded system would the delivery boy get paid a higher wage and that system would see what he delivers increase in price artificially because we decided we need to pay those who do nothing more than what they're worth.

What either fail to mention or don't realize is that the people are guaranteed minimum wage regardless, if they don't make at least min wage from tips their employers have to pay the difference. So people who make tips regularly make just as much or more than every other shit tier worker but the fact that they get tips seems to make them feel much more entitled to money and generally seem to be shittier people when they aren't tipped well.

Pay the man and offer him my wife.

I'll rank people who give tips from high to low:

1. Older guys, 99% white
2. Old married woman
3. Guys around 25
4. Women around 25
5. Guys 17 to 20
6. Girls 18 to 20
7. Sassy teen girls
8. Poor abos. Which is understandable.

Not in Canada.

This
Employers have to pay them atleast minimum wage even if the make 3.50 an hour

Where the fuck are you living, Uganda?

Trips checkum

shoot him because he's black and I'm pretty sure he's threatening me and castle doctrine and stand your ground.
free pizza.

This completely. Which is why I don't tip.

I'm ok with this if they ask for one. And I am generous, but asking crosses the line.

Just a heads up today's the last day that all domino's pizza is half off, just go to the site and they shove that shit in your face.

happy eating you fat fucks

Let him into my house and let hin fuck my girlfriend with his big black cock.

Eat the cum afterwards.

Don't be a nigger, he's doing his job and just brought dinner to your door. Tip $5.00 +/- how good the service was

Like dis whit boi?

You better. Denying me your wife is oppression. White man be keepin me down.

No. I have literally never had a delivery guy straight up ask for a tip.

But it's understood that when someone drives food to your doorstep you need to give him a gratuity.

Minimum wage for tip-based positions:

> $2.13/hour

And now quads.