Found another plot hole

Found another plot hole.

>Bitch announces that something is wrong.

>Should have just backed out for fresh air.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPL3SDwTlQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wanted her brother out tho

How is that a plot hole? That's just something she didn't do. Not defending this shit show but you need to learn the meaning of the word

save urself

PLOT HOLE

Stupidity is not a plothole, just bad writing

>Found another plot hole.
you sound like a faggot
>Should have just backed out for fresh air.
maybe she did not want to leave her dad to die.
this

Your mother should have swallowed you

I'm just confused why they stopped people from leaving. They didn't need to be there.

damn

YOU GUYS

are mean...

That's not what a plot hole is.

Besides, there's plenty of motivation for why she did what she did. Her brother, father, most of the court, and the High Sparrow who she just recently made an alliance with were all there too.

I also don't think she would have made it out of the blast radius in time either way.

It was a super serious trial. The Faith Militant wanted to keep the semblance of control, and they really had no idea of what the consequence of staying would be.

Also, let's be real: even if people left the Sept, they would not have been able to run fast enough to escape the blast radius.

But they were just there out of curiosity. It was just to add more tension to the scene and avoid any ambiguous deaths.

Honestly there are so many messed up things to complain about on this show like Dorne, Euron, and Arya that its sad when people start reaching for shit like this. There's no need.

based of the movements of people on the show, either they could have all teleported out or it could have been weeks between them figuring out cersei was up to something and the sept exploding

Did anyone else find here unusually more cuter than she normally is during her final moments on the show?

the only reason they switched from trial by combat was because they could not take on the mountain so what did they expect by sending few guys to the queen?

>finding a plot hole in a Tumblr soap opera

good job?

>The Faith holds up in the Sept
>they have dungeons there
>amassed a military all their own
>not a single one of them knew their base of operations was a powder keg of magic fire

Isn't she still in custody of the Faith?

Is the hate boner for Arya just muh gurl power agenda, or is it that they changed her from the books? Surviving that assassination attempt was pretty plot armory but everyone already hated her before that

also, if the wildfire was there the whole time..shouldn't it have gone up years ago with all those fucking leaky barrels holding literal napalm

>tfw you like the show and cant go on the internet because everyones either shitting on it or praising it because it's a rosa parks for strong woman television characters as if that's a thing that actually matters to the world also things haven't been the same since your wife died and the alcohol offers only the briefest respite from your ceaseless thoughts of self-destruction until you wake up the next day and you have to push through again and you get to work and start dicking around on the internet and there's a front page article on CNN about how varys' boipussy is empowering for LGBTIQAURE individuals

how about the biggest plothole in episode 9?

>sansa telling ramsay how his dogs were starving because he hadn't fed them in 7 days

how would she know that if he says that to jon and his men after sansa rides away? rewatch that scene

>the blast radius

B-BUT TELEPORTING

D R O P P E D
R
O
etc

I just assumed Jon worked it out with her. He wasn't exactly going to put Ramsey on trial and he wanted Sansa to have her revenge I suspect. Wouldn't really call that plot hole per say but it is unusual I'll give you that.

here

starts at 3:40

youtube.com/watch?v=CPL3SDwTlQU

The Sparrow wouldn't let her leave.

Same thing happened at the Red Wedding, by the time Catelyn noticed a problem, she was already too late.

I feel bad for Margery, she survived the Hunger Games only to get blown up by Sarah Conner.

I AM LE OP. I TROLED U ALL HAHA!!

Did she get fat or is this a shopping? Haven't watched it in like 2 years.

What non-autists do when they know the building they're in is in danger of being blown up is try to save other people, especially if they don't know that the douchebag in charge won't let them out.

he tells her at the start of the fight.

Thats the thing, they never show the body, just her and Loras backing away.

Mace isn't dead.

they had no reason to block the audience from leaving. The only people who were forced to be there were the people on trial.

Them blocking the exits makes no sense, unless they were in cahoots with Cersei, which is unlikely.

Just classic nonsensical shit writing, where shit happens because it needs to happen, to force whatever plot the writer desire without taking any regard to logic.

You better start believing in plot holes... YOURE IN ONE

>when they know the building they're in is in danger of being blown up
Except Margaery couldn't have possibly known this.
1. She doesn't know about wildfire
2. Some basic explosives might exist, but in general bombs don't exist in game of thrones.
Game of Thrones isn't like real life, where some Muslim might suddenly show up and blow himself up. It just makes no sense for Margaery to even think there might be a problem. What's gonna happen, soldiers enter the church? The faith militants would protect everyone.

>character behaves like a human with a family and loved ones instead of a selfish robot
>plot hole

You're one of those people who get angry when normal people don't "act logically" aren't you?

>What non-autists do when they know the building they're in is in danger

His point remains valid. She deduced they were in nebulous but mortal danger and behaved appropriately. I'm actually autistic and I see that.

but muh sacrifice da few, user

>per say
only one per say. not two

She wasted 2 seasons for only two episodes of progression.