Future funk is actually just french house with longer and less creative sampling and weeb shit

Future funk is actually just french house with longer and less creative sampling and weeb shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2f5O7JDJ43s
youtube.com/watch?v=hTl0F2cKzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=AW--RGEGkUg
youtube.com/watch?v=fVL1NxraxWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
youtube.com/watch?v=rdlvPe959Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=eyHW6J5o89g
youtube.com/watch?v=eRewGUmmBQA
youtube.com/watch?v=gD0MJ5uJx30
youtube.com/watch?v=jmY9ZbGocos
youtube.com/watch?v=T7zPJeyFlho
youtube.com/watch?v=bOvaDsjbS4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>future punk

>future funk is actually just french house

lol no shit sherlock

You are generalizing a bit but its somewhat true. Daft Punk - High Life is 100% future funk

High Life doesn't have long and uncreative samples

Stunning revelation.

i know im amazing. will replace fantano soon.

My favorite not future funk, future funk song
youtu.be/2f5O7JDJ43s

How come the only French house artist people know is daft punk :L

youtube.com/watch?v=hTl0F2cKzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=AW--RGEGkUg
youtube.com/watch?v=fVL1NxraxWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
youtube.com/watch?v=rdlvPe959Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=eyHW6J5o89g

boy I sure love future funk

Can't talk about House without Modjo.

>artist
>daftpunk

because they were the most famous and all other frenchhouse producers were pretty unknown?

"Future funk" is such crap.

This is for people that want to have interesting musical tastes but are too boring and pussified to do it in any way that gets across or accomplishes anything.

Wow, so it's "80s revivalism". AKA the decade that embodies everything a hipster would hate taken and cranked up to 11 until it becomes a weird self-aware parody of itself. Are they being ironic? It's not clear, but if that's the case they forgot to be funny. Also anime, because le edgy 4chin alpha males watch anime. But this decade with its neon lights and flashy colors is so fascinating to them that they can create entire albums consisting of a Great Value brand synthesizer over a 4x4 drum pattern.

Feel free to turn this into a copypasta because this is the only rebuttal the fucking mindless droogs that occupy this board ever have when I say that music is bad.

>breakdances giddily while reading ur pasta, without a care in the world ~

youtube.com/watch?v=eRewGUmmBQA

>youtube.com/watch?v=eRewGUmmBQA
wow that's really bland

try this
youtube.com/watch?v=gD0MJ5uJx30

Hot damn, that's bad.

I'll remember to post anime gifs and ironic tumblr names next time, cheers m8

youtube.com/watch?v=jmY9ZbGocos

>names
*memes

Lmao what a fucking bitter turbo-autist, I'll enjoy fun all the more because I know you can't

>I'll enjoy eating shit all the more because I know you can't
Great logic.

>my opinion is fact
Great logic.

>I post neckbeards and shift to objectivism/subjectivism arguments the moment someone calls my taste and way of acting immature because I am a slave to a post-modern capitalist system and am basically nonexistant without Sup Forums and tumblr to back me up
GREAT logic.

They're the only ones to get big in America.

>UAGUAAGUAGAUGAGAGUAGAG FOOKIN YOUGHRE AYE NULLLL

take a chillpill brotatoe ;;;)))))

I accept your concession.

I said it was lame, not "too fun"

My problem is that it's for joyless wanktanks whose idea of being lively is standing in a stationary position and doing a half turn with your shoulders every few seconds

This guy isn't me, by the way

I don't give a future FUCK what people think this is fun music to listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=T7zPJeyFlho

future funk is dead, all hail meme house

youtube.com/watch?v=bOvaDsjbS4I

Future Funk (and Vaporwave by proxy) will be remembered in 10 years the same way we remember Trance remixes of Windows XP and Pacman themes from Limewire and mp3.com from the late 90s and early 00s.

No need to cap this since it's self-evident by the way the fanbases and music quality mirror each other.

>producer is called seinfeld and uses funny album pics

this is enough to make it DANKMEME already?

hmm i think this stuff will be remembered longer. i mean there are huge labels, some stuff has actually great production value and it spawned a huge load of artwork and had one interesting overall concept. but yeah i dont think vaporwave and similar will be produced for much longer.