jesus christ its upside down wtf

ugly dude with long hair thread

we don't

About what? Probably anything.

ugly dude

definitely a dude

i have nothing to talk about

its a dude

Since no one has asked, woman or fag? If woman show proof and if fag, fuck off.

That's awesome, we'd love to talk as well. But first your gonna have to show us your tits or gtfo.

You guys are mean. Let OP talk

Cool an australian chick.
What do you want to talk about?

thats definitely a fucking guy

she was in /s yesterday, a wonderful thread :)

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums newbuddy

Tits or gtfo.

fuck u OP we know ur a fucking guy, u lil fag

you have to be 18+ to post here

Sale pute

After showing us your tits, show us that cooter!

I was the lame australian joke guy, I'm not op.

I told you she was on /s yesterday

Don't show titz

/2

More or no ?

how much do you care about body compared to face when you see a girl? does a hot body make up for a plain (not ugly) face?

show puss/dick

/3

Can we see your face to answer your question?

Lets see that butt

face has to be good or I'm not interested.

If you have a nice body and a nice personality, a plain face isn't really a problem. At least not in my opinion.

nice, but you could run a few miles.

nope soz. but genuinely, i just have a very boring face. would having a hotter body make up for it?

/4

no

STFU Sock Puppet

You're fucking hot god damn. I'd love to sleep with you even if you did so just out of pity lol

face is most important imo average body is enough

/5

More ?

You probably have a cuter face than you think you do. Everyone puts themselves down like that, mostly without reason.

Gape butt with sharpie

I prefer a nice face to a nice body personally, but you have a good body OP, so unless you're actually ugly I would probably be interested.

without seeing your face, I'm not really interested.

If you have the face of a deformed walrus then the redeeming quality must be a sexy body, at least then you can offer and suggest that the other participant could use the pillow or a bag to conceal the hideous walrus below.

God I sound like a cringey Sup Forumstard but do you do the whole kik thing? That way I can possibly see face

great butt

It's not me, it's the OP
Pics from yesterday thread on /s

These "boobs" don't match other noon pictures

Timestamp without hands squeezing man moon's to look bigger or GTFO

haha, most of those body pictures are not me. god i really need to step it up i guess lol

Well a little bit, but I'm curious about your face now OP

I like your neck and chest. I have a fetish where i like to cum on necks and chest(the part of the chest before you hit the tits)

I'm a white knight I know but if you can find a guy who likes you for personality and cares less about your looks you've scored a pretty good deal.

interesting, i have a thing for collarbones

I dont need to look at your face to fuck you but yes a hot body makes up for a ugly face

snapchat?

Glad im not alone on this!

all, very nice. thank you

just imagine its very boring lol. my eyes are dark blue and don't stand out, and my facial structure is just kinda blah (i didn't take more revealing pics tho unfortunately)

What about lips? I love a good set of lips?

snapchat?

Clearly two different chests have been used

Dry off or you'll catch a cold.

my lips are the best part of my face. would you fuck a girl who had a hot body, hot lips, but boring rest of the face?

Every guy has different preferences there's really not much to it.
But to give my opinion body < face

Where is timestamp?

Well honestly yeah, I had an ex a while back was similar, amazing body, stunning lips and a massively crooked nose, given what I've seen of you I'd go to bloody town on you.

Do you really fuckin think like that..you stupid bitch? Hot Lips, Hot body do you not see how fuckin stupid that sounds in general, let alone in question format.. were men We don't give a fuck if you've got a fucked arm and half of a tooth we'd still probably fuck ya

Spread your pussy op

Sharpie in poopa please.

Sadly accurate. Men are disgusting. We are filthy perverse hard ons with legs, we all think of you that way and if you manage to circumvent our perversity and gain our admiration or respect it is an amazing credit to you. We all think with our dick and we are all little mommas boys who want to cum in you and rest our tired face on your tits and fall asleep.

This

is there a woman you respect now? what makes her different than other women who you see more as sex objects? (genuine question)

The only woman I've ever truly cared about or respected was my mother that's it.. that's the real deal truth the rest of you are just objects that's the way all dudes see it the goal is just to fuck as many as you can while you can

you're such a massive beta faggot. I mean, holy shit, this comment belongs on r9k.

Also I'm this faggot
Not this fuck cuck

Not that fella, not all of us are that bad, me? I've only had sex with women I've respected or cared about... I was raised by wenches and as such know how badly being a man whore hurts them

Also show lips

you don't agree?

whut is that bottle? you drink beer in the shower?

KINDA BUSY MAKING MONEY HERE BITCH SOME OTHER TIME

>Secretly a 40 yr old rock-band guitarist
>Implying just showered and not greasy week-old-hair.

Kek'd.

Even /r9k/ would laugh at this

if I'm with a girl I spend a lot more time looking at her face overall.

'great body shit-tier face' is good for fuckbuddies but not the best for long term relationships.

that said average can be completely fine, would need to see to know

i hate curly hair

Start a thread and then don't post anything worthwhile. Waste of time

really?

please OP

this