What does Sup Forums do for a living, and what do you make?

What does Sup Forums do for a living, and what do you make?

I'm an apprentice electrician making $27/hour

Don't care about you and your words but I salute all electricians. Their job is one of the most dangerous jobs there is and one of the most average salary too.

>Watchmaker
>$20/Hr
>27

You must have very steady hands to be a watchmaker, do you enjoy it?

Toyota technician, almost done with school, two ases. 13 dollars a fucking hour. Fml

>ELT, Navy
>2200ish a month, untaxed with living expenses covered as well
>23

Industrial Engineer.
76k a year.

I work at a department store every Sunday night.
just finished school bw

I quit work in September. I'm leaving for a 6 month hike soon. I work at a family seafood restaurant, 15/hour

Traffic Control Company

Basically set up traffic cones/barrels/signs then sit in a truck for 8-12 hours on my tablet watching netflix or sleeping if its night time.

Currently at $20 an hour

>26

Licensed massage therapist. Went from $17/hr at a cookie cutter place to ~$80-100/hr once I started my own practice. And I work from home now. Pros and cons to both, but I like being in charge of everything.

Hey I'm gonna be one of those. Is it hard at all?

Used to be apprentice electrician, market here sucks and I topped out at $14 an hour.

Now I'm working on a PhD so even less money

australian electrical wiring is fucking bizarre

Personal Banker
18/hr plus a metric shit-ton of incentives

Hahaha sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Canadian fag spotted.

How much math is involved in being an electrician?
I'm mathematically inept but I like electrics, what do?

LOL most fat lazy fucks out of all the trades. Elechickens are big time bitches.

Have Fun being a weirdo pussy

I work in IT. My role is kind of in between a help desk technician and a network technician. I've moved up to start fixing/installing security cameras and doing data cable runs. I make $40k a year.

Oh and 21

Journeyman welder. $37 an hour. I also have a welding truck I rent to other welder a because I work 21 on 7 off in camp so have no need for my truck until I head back to the city.

Electricians always being awkward. Have least dangerous job. No rigging or doing anything sketchy required. Literally only run wires. So gay

Sales engineer. $330,000 US/year

Im the michael j fox of watches, i make cheap ones.

Electrician...very little math
electrical engineer requires much more

residential

Finance/analytics manager for major US bank

where the fuck do you work? im a qualified sparky and only make 26 an hour. holding out for a job on an oil rig tho

also checked

There are different kinds.

Tutor. $20/hour

I pay no taxes

Electricians handle many many types of jobs sir. Not just "running wires".

nice.'

I live in cuckland NZ, apprenticeships are impossible to get, most likely have to go get some bullshit certification first at my own expense.

remodeler, 875/week

It's funny that people here are so clueless that they believe an electrician's apprentice can make $27 an hour.

What are you actually making? $12?

Fuck off eurofag. Sparky is such a faggot name for something

Do you ever Jack/suck anybody off

It's an Australian term, faggot. Fuck you.

Not really any except for voltage, and amps. I used to do electrical, it is pretty boring to me.

Hello fellow canadafag

I'm a construction labourer with painting and touch up specialty

24.50/hour 55 hour weeks
one year in the construction field
Also a registered business for my side jobs which vary my income imnmensly

Totally believable in oil and gas

easy overpaid shit

Work for a grouting company
$44.74 an hour

I don't know what it is therefore it doesn't exist

k. im an industrial electrician, working on live switchboards carrying around 1600 amps. the cables we run can make you lose fingers and hands, unlike the very safe rigging practices.

also btw, all the other "macho" trades on site shit themselves when theres a live wire and always rely on us for power for their tools. so face it, you need us.

i doubt you can drop a spanner and lose your life in your job

I'm And I attest to this. I was on that when I was 3rd year in oil fields. I've always been in oil and gas as opposed to normal commercial construction because the money the big companies offer is way better.

British term too. They clearly have never been on a building site before.

Sounds like a brilliant job then. You would rather be underpaid for difficult shit?

Really? Grouting is what holds your tiles together. Dumbass.

look up "etco" if all else fails

clearly you're a fool. local ibew 332. look it up.

we say sparky all the time, in industrial. and im kiwi. cunt

I baited you

No but I can't get in because daddy wasn't an electrician.

Stupid fucking nepotist electricians union.

all 3 of them are wrong. there is a lot of trig involved for bending pipe as well as a math exam that must be passed to enter the program

What company do you work for then big shot?

I think you're LARPing about what you actually want to make but in reality are nowhere close to that.

No you didn't, you just say you did but nobody except yourself thinks you did because you're just words on a screen.

I operate heavy equipment. Everything from a crane to excavating. I also work on them too. Pay is good because I am valuable to the company. Made about $80K this year with my bonuses. College idiots make me laugh. They mount up tons of debt, and get McDonalds level wages. Building trades, or at least the heavy equipment end is where the money is at, and where the illegals will not price you out of a job. Especially if you have to transport your equipment to job sites. Illegals cannot get US CDLs.

Santa clara county. highest paid in the country. journeymen make $59/hour

Wealth/asset management.
Performance dependent. 170k pa net.

an electiricians wage is typically $40/hr in my state

making $24 is very believable at 4000-6000 hrs of training

:(

Java developer

School Custodian. $13.80 per hour, 30 hours per week.

i didnt even know canada had toll highways he must be accross the border in that picture atleast. no french either

LOL! Lots of difficulty figuring out a pipe bend please?

Nope, I work for EPCOR in Alberta. I moved here 2 years ago from Australia after I finished my apprenticeship and a mate got me a job.

Nobody knows your TLA, ELT. Nuke, I'm guessing. I'm a NEC 3394, discharged in '95.

He's a fucking retard I make 35 an hour as a Journeyman Electrician

you sound like someone that would never make it in

Nah that picture is just on the outskirts of Toronto if I'm recognizing it correct.

407 is the major toll route runs across a decent chunk of Ontario? I think

x-ray pipe welder
6€ or 6.5$/hr
shieeet

Dude they really do get paid that much.

You can't get into the union without blood ties though so if your dad wasn't an electrician, try your luck but honestly forget about it unless they're having a very lean year and you luck out by some miracle in the application process.

24 years old

30/hr @ 40 hrs/wk, 45-60/hr over 40 hrs/wk. I make between 5-7k/mo or 60-80k/yr

Job title is "Systems Engineer". I work through a contractor onsite at a large tech company.

0 complaints

>bending pipe in residential.
>using trig when bending emt

im a bartender at a smg, it payes alright, i need more money might start selling drugs again that was fun.
money goes for school
and designer clothes
and christmas presents for all my children
>designer clothes

Salary or hourly?
How many hours/wk?
Do you enjoy being a financebro?

I'm a instrument technician / industrial electrician. I'm getting $42/hr, with overtime I'll break $100k this year. Oh, and benefits. Pay $400 a month for cadillac health care.

you're a fucking idiot

Chief Laboratory Scientist
>Clear $89,000 this year with overtime

Any tips for someone trying to get in?

They *say* they take anyone but when 90% of the accepted applicants are related to a pre-existing union member I seriously have my doubts.

security officer, $12.50 an hr, $20 over time, 20 years old lol

I'm an apprentice apprentice making 135 dollars a minutes.

Looks like half of you are top 10%ers.
I groove on making in an hour what over half the people in the world live off of for a month.
Make America great again? It already is, mutherfuckers.

Service plumber. 34$ an hour

what "program" are you talking about? There are certifications in the US.

Also, trig in bending pipes? you're wrong. Adding, subtracting, and not forgetting a sharpie marker is the most you need to worry about with pipe bending.

Book editor. $66K a year.

I setup and install fiber circuits for cell backhaul...I...I...don't get paid very much

Tell me your secret!

School Social Worker, 53k/yr. I get all major holidays off, spring break, winter break, and summer vacation. Also finish work by 3 most days. Start at 7am tho, so that sorta sucks. Otherwise, legit job.

Shouldn't that be a lower case 'k'?

What up, industrial electrician

It's really fucked. When they accepted me, they only took in 50 out of 1400. The most important part is the interview. They give you an interview score and then you're on a list to be called. Higher the score, higher you are on the list. It took me 2 years to get in. Also, I have no relatives or friends in this trade.

>apprentice electrician
>$27/hour

you're full of shit. in what state?

do you get paid to travel/travel a lot tho?

IBEWfag here. I didn't know anyone in this union when I joined.

You have to go to trade school.