Does anyone else think these ads are too much. Come on ppl arnt goin to belive it, and its annoying to look at...

Does anyone else think these ads are too much. Come on ppl arnt goin to belive it, and its annoying to look at. Who the fuck pays Sup Forums to have a gif of them fycking a canalope. How much did it cost to convince the admins to put a picture up of a guy fucking a fruit. This is low

What's funny is that it's playing on both ad slots one my screen right now

>canaloop

obv a coconut. eat more fruit fatty.

The captcha was annoying enough but the ads push it too far. That and the fact the mods are retarded here these days, I am going to quit Sup Forums. better sites out there that haven't turned into communist dictator style jew money hoarders.

Its pretty annoying.

imagine fucking a honeydew and getting a bunch of seeds in your dick. I mean, those seeds are fairly large. Maybe your dick gets bigger because it gets stuffed with seeds?

this thread made me lol so hard

You should stop crying like a little bitch and check your privilege

I was wrong. The guys fuckin a honeydew melon

Fucking fruit is the proper way to ingest their nutrients

I've fucked zucchini, what you do is first freeze it in the deep freeze until hard. Thaw it out, this makes it really mushy inside. Then cut one end off and scoop the seeds out with a spoon. Boil it in hot water, let it cool to room temp and fuck it. if you squeeze the air out first it adds great suction. Melons and grapefruit and shit never worked as well as a zucchini

I'm not crying like you, little bitch.
>BTFO

Stop being a faggot and just use adblock, I installed it the daythe new Faggot bought the site from Moot.
also you can white list sites and shit so if you still want like people on youtube to make money off you seeing ads you can.

I want to see the email/pitch for this ad.

Stfu. Unlike you, we dont wanna see dicks. Fucking closet dickhead

also it helps to put some kind of lube inside obviously. coconut oil or whatever works

me too

This post was funny as fuck man.

>I've fucked zucchini,
I'm high as fuck and couldn't stop laughing after reading that. Thanks user

works for me

That sounds like a lot of effort for the same results I can get in 30 seconds with just my hand and a napkin

napkin he says lol

The only ads I get are watchmygirlfriend, which is fucking hot
If you're getting gay shit it's because you're gay

Too much time in trap/cuck/niggerdick threads amirite kek

yeah but it's re-usable
just store it in a jar of very salty water in the refrigerator. it stores well and can be fucked at least 10 times. I've let mine get a little rancid before but I don't advise it.

Like what?

It doesn't work that way. Think of it like youtube, it allows ads from various parties but what ads shown is up to the said (third) parties i.e junkinmedia, many viral videos on youtube hosted by it and the uploaders get whatever amount of money from whatever ads junkinmedia wants to show the viewers after youtube gets its half and junkinmedia gets its.

The watch my girlfreind floats on the screen just hot white girls makin myspace era pictures. Dont mind it. But the giant gif of a guy fucking a fruit so hard the seeds are everywear is just disturbing. Who fuckin films someone doin that anyway

I literally only get wmf now never seen the fruit one. I did get the one with the white dude with the ridiculously huge dick and yeah that shit was pissing me off. What I want to know is how do you find source on the wmf stuff because I'm pretty sure all of it can be found for free

Obviously he's filming it himself. I mean he's fucking a fruit kinda speaks for itself.

I use an ad and script blocker so that I don't have to watch a nigger fuck a coconut. Also, some of the ad companies that are used here do malicious shit like cross site scripting and malware download page redirects.

Sites you can let through under NoScript:

Sup Forums.org
4cdn.org
google.com
gstatic.com
google-analytics.com

You're welcome, newfag.

I totally thought this was a guide to fucking melons at first. With guides for uncut and cut dicks. And i was confused at why the melon would be diced and how you fuck a diced melon.

This is now a food fucking thread.

Any further recommendations besides the great zucchini one?