Hey guys its Sick-kun

Hey guys its Sick-kun,

For you guys who don't know me, I started a thread a couple days ago asking for help from medfags regarding making a fake doctors note. I wrote a greentext story that everybody liked so I'll start dumping it now too so I can get some help.

I made a template which I'm going to post below, wanna know if it looks believable for once i turn it in.

If you guys wanna ask me any questions or whatever, i'll answer too. If enough people request moar, ill write moar of the story.

>So back in highschool when i was 16 year old underage ban, I joined my theatre program in my school since i heard there were dozens of girls thirsty for the D(which was true, due to the influx of gays which left an overstock of pussy). I join and become friends with a lesbian, lets call her M(she's not the focus, her girlfriend is).
>I hit it off with M, a les who's short with the fattest booty this side of the Mississipi and eyes the same color of Walter White's meth.
>Very talented singer and actress, but a bit too much of a feminazi for me.
>Meet her gf through theatre. Tall, curvy, blonde. Perfect smile, pefect body, also had a big ol booty. 10/10 dick daimond on first glance

Here's the template, let me know what you think. I'm gonna have a friend with bad handwriting fill it out.

>hit it off with GF, gonna refer to her as D from now on (no homo)
>D and I both 16, have a lot in common (like all these stories go). We start hanging out outside of school and she's lowkey flirty with me
>hella dumb beta male, never notice until later
>M starts noticing, starts getting hella jealous
>At the same time all of this is happening, we're getting ready for my first big show/the biggest show my school has put on
>D ends up dying her hair black to fit her character
>HNNNNNNNG.jpg
>Out of pure fucking luck, D ends up being my main dance partner for one of the routines
>MOAR FUCKING HNNNNNG
>P.s at this point, im a relatively attractive guy, like 7/10 but i am bony as fuck and D thinks i can't lift her for one of the routines
>lift her on first try, she's impressed and compliments me
>DICK IS PURE UNREFINED COAL

i remember you

Sick-Kun:
sup Sup Forumsro. apparently a lot of people got to see the thread which surprised the shit out of me. I'm glad all the new Sup Forumstards liked it

>D and I grow even closer as we spend tons of time rehearsing our dance
>rehearsals are daily and as opening night gets closer, we start doing weekend rehearsals which means an extra 4 hours of us all up on each other
>also means me SEEING DAT GOSH DARN BOOTY IS SWEATPANTS
>blah blah blah skip to opening night
>D is super nervous, so the whole time we're backstage im trying to calm her down
>"Trust me D, we've got this"
>"...but i don't know user, what if i mess up?"
>"uh no, you wont. at all. You're great at this. believe in the me that believes in you"
>RARA FIGHT DA POWAH
>our routine goes ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PERFECT
>We go backstage, hug, and I can still feel her shaking from the nerves. Honestly, she was so warm and it felt nice that i could comfort her a bit
>She's starts calming down
>"...thanks, user :)"
>I smile back at her and leave my hand on her back while she's still pretty close to me.
>M comes walking and sees us from the other side of the stage and sees us
>pure rage in her eyes

moar pls

Go on OP. This is good shit

>M: "ummm user, why is your hand there" in a tone so condescending I would've slapped her if I wasn't so hard from how i killed that routine
>D:" don't worry about it. He was just being there for me, so don't get pissed"
>M rolls her eyes like they we're on fucking ecstacy
>I turn my face away so they can't see how i'm my face twisted into a smile over the fact that D defended me.
>IknowWhatIMustDo.jpg
>blah blah blah show goes great. I end up sticking with theatre because i'm crushing on D, even though her and M are still together
>D and I start hanging out more, she starts telling me about their relationship problems and how M is jealous of me for no reason
>"no reason"
>time skip: couple months. M & D finally break up.
>Introduce character D's dyke best friend, V

If you're reading, bump the thread if i take long. So may trash thread get made, I dont want this one to 404 too soon

>V fucking hates me, a common trait that all of D's girlfriends have, including her current gf (blatent foreshadow. I'll explain the juicy bits in between)
>at this point, D and I are texting each other on a daily basis. Flirty texts, still don't realize D is interested
>V and D start getting really close, I start getting left out more and more
>I dont notice as much since i start dating this other theatre girl
>Also tall and blond, well call her A. she's german with perfect legs (in case you haven't noticed, tall blondes are my type)
>D and V start dating. D and I start hanging out less and less
>feels, but i was focused on graduating and my gf
>Graduate at 17 with honors as a thespian funny enough, still together with A as I start at a pretty good university nearby
>D and I still talk often, just not daily. We both have our gf's
>I end up breaking up with A after finding out she cheated on me with another guy in the department and lied to me about it.
>heartbroken
>D hears about it and texts me. I tell her about it. She's pissed
>"user, i would never treat you like that... you're don't deserve that. I wanna beat A's ass so bad right now"
>boner
>d and I start talking everyday now....She starts telling me about how hard things are getting between her and fucking dyking V.

bump

Bumping for more D & V..

Bumperino

consider pretyping these next time, so yo dont need to worry about 404s

>D and I start getting close again, hanging out all the time, texting daily, all that shit
>one day D asks me "hey user....um...would you ever want to shower with anyone else...like maybe me?"
>she knows I have the biggest fucking shower fetish( hot water running down a girls body turns me on) ever
>"YES"
>YES YES YES YES YES YES
>we start talking shit about all the things we would do to each other (we've had convos like this before, but i skipped as not to bore)
>"I'd love for you to squeeze my butt while you cleaned me user"
>"so...how big is your ummm...."thing" user?"
>" honey dripping all over me? hwo're you gonna clean it? please tell me more user"
>"lol that sounds so hot user ;) lets plan it out. well im going to bed, goodnight

Sick-Kun:
the whole story is pretyped, but bumping your own page makes it stay on whatever page its on. So i'll post a couple at a time, but I'm not here to waste my time if this is going to 404

I bet this is gonna end with OP fucking up in some way or another.

>THE DAY FINALLY FUCKING COMES
>sunday afternoon, my parents leave me alone in the house since they have to go to some friends party
>Notice the opportunity, immediately text D
>"hey you wanna finally try that shower thing we were talking about?"
>She's reluctant at first...but says yes and decides to come over
>DID I MENTION HER AND V ARE STILL TOGETHER HAHAHAHAHA. FUCK V, THAT DAFT CUNT
>she comes over. I am pure fucking spaghetti over the fact that the girl ive been crushing on for nearly 2 years is in my house ready to shower with me
>she was also pure spaghett. Its adorable, but I realize quickly this is going nowhere
>I make us gin and juice to loosen up a little and we start playing strip poker.
>STILL SO SPAGHETTI. I end up losing while she's still in her bra and pants.
>too pussy to show dick then. Take off shorts for a second while she isnt noticing and put them back on
>wtf was i thinking????
>we end the game and we're both a little tipsy. I finally get the courage to ask
>"so D, wanna come shower with me?"
>the most sheepish "sure" is whispered out of her lips
>my boner is about to destroy the only thing I was wearing at this point, these fucking grey shorts
>I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs

Sick-Kun:
I completely forgot to mention, Yeah this is a story of the relationship/sexual shit that has happened between myself and lesbian friend (D). Its all true, I coincidentally hung out with D today for breakfast

>We make it up the stairs and I lead her to my parent's bathroom( remodeled and nice as fuck. Built in jacuzzi tube, seperate shower, tile floor, the whole 9)
>We're still obviously nervous around each other. I haven't mentioned this before but I'm pretty sure this is the first time she's ever gone this far with a guy
>Just the thought of being so close to tasting this forbidden fruit and all the erotic thoughts of what could happen have got me harder than a resident evil puzzle on the first try
>" So...um D, are you ready?"
>"Yeah...but em, haha what's that?" she says, pointing directly at my hard on
>I HAVE BECOME SPAGHETTI INCARNATE. I had forgot that since I lost at strip poker, I never put my underwear on, which means nothing is restraining this erection.
>Try to play it off as cool as possible.
>"lol sorry, just the thought of having you D...has got me this".
>"lol user, don't worry. I just didn't think I'd turn you on like that...".
>Hearing this, my boner boner grew 10 times the size of the grinches heart.
>"Im still...umm, a little shy about getting naked around you user". she says this, hesitating a bit
>"How about I get the shower going and step in. get undressed and join me when you're done?" I say (aka literally my dick thought up)

>I turn on the shower and try not to cum from the fact that D is getting naked out of eye's reach.
>try to center my chakra. A leveled head is one which doesn't come within a minute
>I hear D walking towards the shower and see her (so you can get a better idea: parents bathroom has one of those shower surrounded in tile besides the door leading to it, which is made of steel and glass)
>I turn and look at her, her body oozing pure perfection.
>She was still shy, but now naked and was worth every bit of time I spent waiting for this sight
>Her legs were so perfect, creamy and soft. It almost looked a like a sin the way they ran so perfectly to her thicker thighs. Even then, she looked like an angel standing before me, with every curve slowly being accentuated by the water that dripped off my body onto hers while I watched her walk in.
>And, of course, in D fashion, she was still shy and was covering boobs with her left hand.
>"haha D, are you serious?" I said, making it obvious I saw her trying to cover up
>"Oh shut up, user!" she said teasingly. just the way she said it made me have enough courage to lean for kiss
>We started to make out and i pulled her closer to me. Our kisses quickly grew more passionate while the shower head drenched our bodies in water

wtf are these rolls??

>Background: at this point in the story, I had lost my virginity to my ex girlfriend, A. I kinda knew how to handle sexual situations so instinct started to take over with D
>My tongue is rolling against D's and I'm just trying not to lose myself to lust so quick (which is basically playing on nightmare mode)
>My body just starts moving on its own. My hands reach for D's ass for leverage and i pull her in closer, my dick now rubbing agianst her thighs.
>I lean against the tile walls. I knew if i didnt get some sort of leverage in this situation my knees would turn to jelly.
>I start sucking on D's lower lip and I hear her breathing heavier.
>This becomes even more evident when I feel her hand running up and down my chest.
>I know she's trying to work her way towards my D (haha), I just need to lead her the rest of the way

Loved this shit first time around, I'm too tired to hang around and keep reading but I hope someone saves this shit

>I start kissing her neck (i was taught proper form at a young age, so I like to think I'm pretty top tier)
>My lips start pressing across her neck, each time using a bit of tongue.
>Her breathing gets a bit heavier, so I turn it up. I let my tongue draw circles in the most sensitives spots of her neck.
> SUPER EFFECTIVE
>P.S my mind is nearly numb from lust at this point
>My finger start rubbing up and down her thighs while I never miss a beat against her neck.
>She's really feeling it
>Her hands reach lower...until they're running down my abs...then they reach lower...
>its almost as if I can hear her smile while she grips the base of my dick
>the second I feel her soft hands against the hardest part of my body...my sense of self begins to be replaced by dick
Im an '09 Sup Forumstard. I promise you wont get dino'd BUT I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN WHAT I WANT

>She starts to stroke my solid snake
>I've fucking lost it
>I push her up against the wall and her hazel eyes look back at me with surprise as I slip my tongue back in her mouth.
>Her heaving breathing has now turned into moaning.
>While she's still playing with my cock, my fingers inch towards her pussy.
>I'm right by her slit, yet run my fingers around it. I want to tease her as much as i can
>her moans are getting higher and higher in pitch
>All i can see is her and the color red, my need for her now regulating how long itt'l take for me to come
>(it takes a lot for me to ever get to the point of being enthralled in lust, even now at 22 years old)
>I pull my tongue away from her for a second and we both stare into each others eyes
>My head gets closer to her, we're both breathing heavy at this point.
>My nose is right against her's, never breaking eye contact.
>I slip my finger in her pussy

Sick-Kun:
My old thread got archived Sup Forumsro. I'll post the link if you want so you can ready it when you got the time. Just request

>She starts moaning into my ear and its only fueling me
>My fingers start rubbing her clit, her lips, and slip inside her ever so often
>she's so fucking wet
>the entire time, she's never stopped stroking me. It started so slow, but now from all the heat, it's picked up and i honestly don't know how i haven't nutted at this point
>I start fingering her faster, her moans are getting more consistent and louder with each
>I cant fucking stand it, I push her hand away and slip my dick right between her thighs
>she lets out her highest moan that ive heard
>I start thrusting between her thighs, the midsection of cock rubbing right up against her pussy
>after the first few thrusts, she grabbed my chin and was ready to open mouth kiss me
>as she got closer, i slipped the same fingers I was using to play with her pussy right into her mouth
>MFW she sucked them clean
>HNNNNNNNG
>CALL ME TEASELORD
btw this part is only about how i hooked up with her when i was 18...I'm 22 and this whole story was supposed to be about us now.

IM SO TIRED OF LOOKING AT STOREFRONTS

>Her tongue was still wrapped around my fingers as i pulled them out
>I couldn't do anything but watch in awe, until lust came back and I shoved my tongue inter her mouth, using every make out jutsu i knew
>My thrusts, which started out slow, grew faster with every tongue rotation
>Her lips kept on pressing against mine, her breath resting against my upper lip and cheeks.
>I kept on thrusting, not giving a fuck if I came or not. Her pussy was dripping against and all I wanted to do was slip it in.
>IM FUCKING DOING IT
>I pull away from her lips as we both look down. Her pussy juices clinging to my cock while it throbbed against her thigh
>We both looked down, then back into each other's eyes. I started propping her leg up and she let me, as if giving permission.
>Her arm's were wrapped around my neck
>And as I was finally about to slip inside the girl I had wanted for over two years I heard.....an unfamilair ringing blaring from the bathroom floor
>D's face turned white as she looked towards it

Sick-Kun:
guess ill post this last part since the thread is about to 404.
>"omg fuck, user"
>"What D? what happened?"
>"fuck fuck fuck"... she kept on repeating as she looked towards where the sound was coming from
>She pulls away from me as I'm left as a confused horny mess
>D jets out of the shower towards her phone and says "I've gotta go"
>"D wtf are you talking about??"
>"Its V... I've got to pick her up from work. I knew if I was with you I'd lose track so I set an alarm"
>"So.. you're leaving because of an alarm?"... honestly at this point I was lost and feeling a little heartbroken
>not because i didn't get my nut, or because i spent all this time trying to set up the perfect sex scene...but because when it came down to it, she still choose V over me...
end of part 1. If the thread is bumped, ill either post part 2 or the a story about my ex M which people liked in the last thread

many bump

Part 2 fag

bump

bump

Bump

Will bump with tits don't let this thread 404

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Bumparoo kangaroo

PART 2: Sick-Kun Chronicles
>D and I step out of the shower. She starts getting dressed and my dick is standing at attention
>I pretend to start drying myself off from the shower, but im just watching her get dressed. Ive never seen a thong get completely eaten by a butt the way hers did.
>I CANT FUCKING HELP IT
>before she can even put her pants back on, I slide my boner right between
>D lets out a low gasp/ moan, im guessing its from seeing my manhood pop out right under her thighs
>D leans back into me, her legs massaging me as she does
>shit nigga, even i had to moan when she did that
>i grab her hips and start thrusting slow between dem legs.
>her moans
>mah cawk
>HNNNNNNG.JPG
I'm writing these one at a time again. So if you wanna read the rest, you best bump fag

bumpsy

bump

bump

bumpsddd

>D is really feeling it (SMASH 4 REFERENCE)
>She's massaging the head of dick while I'm thrusting more and more.
>I'm doing my best to not fucking nut all over her without finally receiving the holy grail
>"D....I want you so bad"
>"user..."
>"D...I want you on the floor right now...I need to taste you.."
>"user...we can't...." she says between moans
>"Please D..." I can literally feel her dripping through her panties onto me. I honestly don't know how 18 year old me didn't cum at this point
>"user...." and before she can even fucking say anything more, her phone rings again.
>ITS NOT A FUCKING ALARM, ITS FUCKING V CALLING HER LIKE THE COCKBLOCKING CUNT SHE IS. AHHH FUCK MAN I HATE V

bump

bump
bump
bump

bomp

That's Cherie from Southern Charms. I'd recognize that ass anywhere.

>"Patient may return to school".... Please change this to Work/ School because no real medical center is only going to have a school option.

>Take off the Check Boxes... on the entire thing. It's a medical center, as long as a professional see's you it doesn't matter what their title is . It also should ONLY be a write in for when to return to school/work.. Today/Tomorrow are the most childish options you could have choose.

> D pulls away from me and picks up her phone. She walks into my parents bedroom and starts talking to V
>FUCKING FUCK V MAN
>She walks back into the backroom, her footsteps are light and I can tell the mood in the room changed
>"Im...sorry user...i really have to go"
>Just seconds before my penis was the hardest material known to man...and now it slowly wilted into something comparable to sonic-chu
>"I understand, D" I say to her....obviously lying
>She puts the rest of her clothes on
>We start walking back to the stairs and I'm frustrasted
>I'm not going to let this fucking opportunity slip from my fingers
I'll still keep on writing. If you guys wanna ask me anything, again im free to answer in between story posts

Bump

Sick-Kun:
ding ding ding

Thanks user, Ill edit it now

Bump

Did V look good? Rate 10/10

So weird I saw this, I was the guy who called you a faggot and told you to google it. Thread 404'd before I got back

I WANT MOAR

Rate V 10/10

bump

bump

moar

Bump u faggots BUMP!

B u m p

BUMP

Ive always thought this was the most beautiful woman on the internet, but apparently the pics of her are 10 years old. I wonder what she looks like now,

BUMP MOAR!!

bump

>I grab her by the hand and lead her to my room
>I'm completely naked still, the only thing even covering me is a false sense of courage
>D btw at this point worked for an upscale restaurant as a server (she's really pretty, so she banks from tips).
>She was dressed in black pants and a black dress shirt and I swear, I still wanted her just as much as if she was naked
>Instead of us going down the stairs, I lead her to my room
>I'm too harded, I knew i wouldn't ever forgive myself if i let her just walk out of my house after everything that's happened
>"user, where are we going lol?"
>"you'll see" I say through a smile as I walk D into my room for the first time
For everyone asking, V was 7/10. She was too masculine without being tomboyish(I find tomboys with bobcuts cute af). She had long curly hair, squinty eyes, and a slim build with but didnt have boobs nor a butt. She wasn't fit, but she wasn't out of shape at all. tbh Im bias for obvious reasons, but I knew a few guys who were into her. At this point, I started going to the gym so I was an 8.5/10

Bump?

Bump this to the moon

brrrrrrrrummmpppp

This story better end well.

bump

Bump of the gods

B u m p
u

m

p

bump

Booomp

BUMP
U
M
P

boomp

>She steps into my room and looks around, just taking it in
>my room is plain af. Queen size bed(I'm 6'2 so i needed it), matching dresser, night stand, Tv and my 360. My walls are soft blue, for the sake of your perverted imagination
>"user, what are...."
>Before she can say anything else, I push her against the walk and I kiss her
>Her breathing grows heavy again as I start lifting her leg up so i can press myself against her
>Her tongue slips into my mouth and I immediately pull and suck on it
>My tongue starts massaging hers and I only pull away so I can bite her bottom lip
>Once I hear her moan, I start kissing her neck
>"user...please, we've got to stop...."
>I can tell she's getting hot again
>I whisper her name into her name and lift her up, her butts resting on Solid snake and her legs are wrapped aroud me
>I walk her to my bed and lay her down and Im now resting on top of her while we're still making out
Might take a break soon to go buy some beer, but I'll post a couple more.

B U M P
U M
M U
P M U B

BuMp

Bump

PUMB
U
M
B

Bump

bump

> no dino
Yeah, just you abandoning the thread to get beer

Fag post the rest

B U M P
U U
M M
P P

BUMPARINO

>We keep on making out and its getting more intense as the minutes go on
>She starts grinding her hips against my dick and the feeling was only comparable to winning the lottery
>I roll over so she's completle on top of me, her hair falling down onto my face. It smelled like childhood crushes and strawberrys
>PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO FULL LUST MODE.
> IM TRYING MY BEST BUT IM ALSO NOT TRYING TO DIE FROM SENSORY OVERLOAD
>Her hand starts exploring down my frame
>It creeps lower and lower and I'm so afraid i might cum from pure anticipation
>She pulls away from me for a second. All I could think was "NOOOO, she's leaving"
>Her hazel eyes are staring so deep into mine and I start getting lost in them. Every bit of her stare was so warm and inviting, she couldve asked me to anything and I would've without hesitation
>Her lips lift into a smile and I feel her fingers wrap right around the base of my dick

Sick-Kun:
I probably could just abandoned the thread, but I'm still posting for whatever reason. I'll atleast give you all the end of part 2 before I leave to either get beer or just go out with some friends

Is this better? I'm thinking maybe I should add in a "reason" section

Like you have friends!

Bump u fuckers

Fan fucking tastic

Bump

Baaaaaaaaaaaamp