SEX QUOTATIONS: Post things that have been said during sex that you've had, be as graphic as possible

SEX QUOTATIONS: Post things that have been said during sex that you've had, be as graphic as possible.

"I love you so much, I'm so glad we met in this world"

to my fiancee.

"DEEPER"
"im out of dick hun"

Godspeed you fucking nugget

Her: "Does your cock always taste funny?" Me: "i wouldnt have a clue" her: "fuck" *runs to bathroom* her: "you need to clean your coxk but dont look at it" me: how can i clean it withouy looking at it?" Turns out her period had just started we still fuckrd anyway

jesus christ, when was the last time you took a shower, and aired out this room? it smells like Dan Schneiders casting couch in here.

"fuck... you really ARE a professional"

who exactly did he hear that from??????

"Do you want to hear about my abortion?"

Oh god, Steve! Yes!

My name is Kyle.....
Steve is my brother that's 10 years older than me. We were 15 when it happened.

Oh, oh op, Is it in yet?

>cum inside me, Daddy
>put a little sister in me
It was so weird when my wife said that. I don't think she realized she said it in the heat of the moment. Apparently, when her dad used to fuck her she fantasized about him knocking her up.

"If the pizza guy gets here im answering the door with this huge boner"
>the pizza guy saw my moistened bulge
>it got weird
I gave him a 10 dollar tip
>since he saw mine

...i love doing this.

"shoot your goo my dude"

"i want you to do the best you possibly can, so i can tell you how terrible you are"

"I'm your dirty Asian slut"
- Asian girlfriend

Kek that would turn me on

"Nice feet."

"fuck me like its the last time i'm ever going to let you"

;)

I came

Green text her childhood

Fucking kek

"C'MON FUCK ME! YOU'RE NOT FUCKING YOUR MOM!"

>4th of 8 girls
>her father basically started fucking all of his daughters when they were like 2yo
>would stop doing them after tgeir first period
>but I'm pretty sure he fucked her on our wedding day

You want some milk? Yes? Its warm and its for you, only for you with all my love. You will get it, i know you like to swallow it. Great times

Holy shit that sounds hot

Fuck if I know, wife hasnt put out in years. Though to be fair she does work late ALOT, and when she is home shes taking care of her son.

Your cum tastes like garlic

Is the father in jail?

Of course not. Why would he be?

WTF, how do ppl not kill their parents for doing that kind of shit to them?

(no lube, trying to do anal)

"hold on theres butter in the fridge"

needless to say i killed the mood

You live in Alabama, don't you?

>for doing that kind of shit to them?
What? Loving them? Why do you hate love?
Nah, Florida.

>What? Loving them? Why do you hate love?

Father/daughter is the purest form of love, user.

How bout a funny story instead

>getting hot with girlfriend
>receiving head for the first time in like 2 weeks
>fuckinintoit.jpg
>she likes being a sub, but being given compliments at the same time
>grabbing her pony tail and shoving her down further on my dick while telling her shes daddy's favorite
>shes about as into it as I am. I can even tell shes really trying
>Not even looking down at her at this point, my head is back and I'm going to town shoving her head into my pelvis
>she stops for second, continues
>she doesn't stop again, but has little abrupt pauses for whatever reason
>finally completely stops and puts her hand over my pelvis
>"whats wong?"
>"I threw up, I'm sorry..."
>All at once, I feel bad, good about myself, and curious as to if she's still horny
>she is
>she drinks some water and starts blowing me again
>so impressed by the fact she literally threw up on my dick and still wanted to suck it that I laugh out loud and tell her to stop
>fuck her for a solid 5 or 6 minutes and lay down next to her, hand her the towel and the water and recap that this had to be the wierdest sexual experience that I ever had
>"damn, Im a fucking trooper" she says inbetween drinks of water

Was even courteous enough to not kiss me until she brushed her teeth. Fuckin trooper indeed.

I live for this shit. I enjoyed my own show. 4 stars. I'm gonna grow 3 dicks now, so please excuse me.

Ah~ you're tight as fuck Zach"
Take that as you will

LMFAO. You know what...im not even gonna argue with your dumb edgy ass.

Where you touched as a kid?

>love is edgy
Fuck off, feminist scum.

My boyfriend started panting like a dog and even did an arf noise. I just kind of went with it... now I'm thinking what the fuck. Probably a furry.
Would you be accepting if your partner did this ?

What dip do ya use?

I pull out of her mouth quick as fuck in pain because she raked my Dick.
>"are you cumming!?" -her
>" ahhh fuck....... no..... jesus...... you raked me"

Hashtag dead

I don't, I'm not a gross faggot.

nice

"Swallow this goo you fucking faggot"

My last girlfriend said without irony, "I love your cock."

>I'm not a gross faggot.
>Father/daughter is the purest form of love, user.
Sure thing, Cletus

Whoa, what a great insult.
What's wrong with a man doing sex stuff with his young daughter? Nothing is what.

"I can't believe I have both my hands in your ass right now".

Fisting is fun. Took both her hands at once for the first time last night. Shit was cash.

Well, it's pedophila first off, and second it's incest.
You should probably kill yourself you filthy fucker.

>That was a funny noise
gf quiefs a lot.

Fucking Muslims

"i'm not attracted to you but we can still have sex"

すごい、手かい... いい、うん、いい

>Well, it's pedophila first off, and second it's incest
And what's wrong with either of those things?

One girl I fuck several times a year (clustered into two weeks in each year, professional conferences) is Chinese. Hottest girl (face and especially body) I have ever fucked. She pleads for my big American dick. She also calls me daddy.

Another girl I have been fucking for a long time a couple times has asked me to put her panties in her mouth when I fuck her. Now she wants me to bring a pair of my girlfriend's panties for her to wear and then to stuff in her mouth when I fuck her.

Another girl I fuck a few times a year recently started sucking her thumb and call me daddy when I fuck her.

So many hot things said with these and other chicks during sex.

You don't seem very sure about me killing myself so I'm gonna not do it. Lost all confidence in you.

"..." She started having a seizure during

(you)

My really horny ex and I literally had this conversation while fucking doggystyle in her parents' cottage quietly one night while drunk. Her parents were nice enough to give us our own room and went to bed hours earlier than her and I:
Me: "I love you" *spanks her*
Her: "you don't really mean that"
Me: "Yeah I do"
Her: "well you only say it when you're drunk"
Me: silence
Her: silence
we keep fucking for a while until we each cum and end up laying next to each other in silence looking out the window onto the water.
We never resolved that one. It was a complicated relationship

>"Did I fucking tell you to stop?"

"Fuck I'm gonna squirt my load in you. Love my ball goop."

Is it in yet?

bro...i aint no femenist. All lives matter lol

"Oh yeah fucking just like that, don't stop" "right there"

Had one girl ask me if I had vegetable oil. I did. Anal was had that day.

WTF, post pic of yourself.

Also, how you so lucky?

While fucking a friends with benefits she kept screaming she loved me, got pretty awkward after that

Nothing, ultimately. I only wish I could have been fucked when I was younger. If I was turned on I would definitely have taken some cock or eaten pussy. I just wouldn't look at it as an impressive accomplishment due to the ease of seduction compared to them fucking an adult.

"GET A LOAD OF THIS!"

Also:

First time I fucked a girl who I grew up with but hadn't seen in a decade asked for a high five after we banged. Couldn't leave her hanging.

Same girl as above told me to keep fucking her "tight pussy" with my "big cock". Only problem is my dick is average at best, so I had to collect my thoughts for a second while I was inside of her because this bitch was clearly a liar.

"Just hold me."

-First and last girlfriend/would be fiance, 1986-2014

Miss you, Jenna. See you soon.

Not a stud. Probably average looking. I am an oldfag, though, so lots of experience. And as girls get a little older they get a lot easier.

What happened?

An hero?