Asians

Asians

I hate Asian threads when people post dumbass California born Asians. Post real asians.

Tbh California Asians are the only ones that matter. The rest are all shit tier.

No they don't dress provocatively enough

This chick is super sexy

What do you like about her?

Fuck that, dude. Foreign, 3rd world or pale skinned Asians are no match for the hot as hell American-styled ones.

Lol you guys like these nigger nosed American fake Asians

Obviously she has a good vibe/energy. I like her sassy little tongue out expression with the hand gestures. She is really pretty with a cute little button nose. She has a sexily shaped and colored tongue. I like her teeth. Perfectly shaped and uniform. Sexy flat belly. Perfect sized tits. Nice curve to her legs. Everything about her is sexy. I only wish I could see her lower legs and feet to complete the picture.

I'm guessing you like the pale ones with fucked up teeth and weird crooked legs?

hahahahaha fags just mad because u cant have any

More naked Asians

Any interest in the video(s)?

bro...

if you dont find this attractive you should probably start looking for a boyfriend

too much make up imo, too caked on.

much better

show, don't tell plox

whats her vsco?

is there more of her?

Well, those look like American chicks to me so yeah, I find them hot.

Wat¿

Sswalloww will forever be the GOAT asian

Yeah

Oh cool! I live there!

Sweet home Chicago represent!

And post her nudes please.

I wish they all could be double-barreled
I wish they all could be double-barreled
I wish they all could be double-barreled guns

>>
post the vids plz

Or i can post her nudes, in a generous mood

Don't have nudes

Awesome. Could you dump a bunch of pics of her? Her ASL?

Well then, fuck this thread.

fuck ur mom

Lol truth

Kik?

I've fucked a handful of California asians. Although they are the sexiest and downright hottest group of women on earth, they are simultaneously the most fundamentally unlikeable group of women I've ever encountered. The only two things they give a fuck about are brunch, and their instagrams. I would love to give them all 10 hits of acid.

Yep, these two are cute as hell.

Thx, user.

Well, Israel is part of Asia so here is my pick.

This

Hawaii Asians are awesome. Still sexy as fuck but more grounded.

hnggggg anymore of her in glasses or from this?

He's right

bumping for more bunny grill

So sick of the fucking fb pics

I'll hopefully find out one day. Is it true they typically don't go after white guys?

Anyone here from Melbourne?

Nigga she white

No problem

Typically, yeah. I was lucky and found one that did so I married her.

Sometimes they will give the white guys a chance after they have been fucked over by the local guys.

woah more?

No, she is Asian. So are are people from India and Pakistan. Are they white?

>Israel is part of Asia
>part of Asia
>Asia
Nigger you went full retard.

lol, allright you must know these two broads. Who are they to you?

Technically they are Caucasian, yes.

I know right they fine as fuck especially the one on the right..... Story ???

Dude, look it up, OK? Israel is a part of the continent of Asia, You're the retard for questioning it.

name? moar plz

But still Asian.

Idk name, I'm not op. She's a Sup Forums Asian thread classic

>I know right
You mean that you know her? Whats her last name start with?

Ok, let's get into it since you want to be all technical and shit. There are only three types of humans in the species: Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Negroids. Even though Israelis come from Asia geographically, biologically they are Caucasian.

Now go fuck yourself.

Your autism went up by 10 points.
Congrats

Both of my parents are white but I was born in Japan. Am I white or Asian?

I never said I knew her I'm just agreeing with the other user with theach fact that you must know those 2 broads

I completely agree with you that Israelis are Caucasian. What I am trying to point out is that all these "Asian threads" are a misnomer.They should be specifically called East Asian threads or, dare I say it, Oriental threads because the term Asian is far too broad.

ohhhh

Everyone knows who you're talking about when you say Asians, it's like America and the United States.

Or, you could do like most of us and let it slide because we know what OP meant.

Also this is Sup Forums. They are lucky they dont get dead "asians"

her name is cynthiabunnay. she was a member of the super smash bros community and used people to buy her amiibos. just search her name and you'll find a bunch more pics

OK, my bad. I was ultimately just trying to be helpful.

Nigger

>Classic Sup Forums expert

YFW you realize Russia is also part of Asia

checked m8

>coalburner extrordinaire

fuck u retard