How to get ex-bf back?

How to get ex-bf back?

>be me, never had a relationship really, always had low self esteem
>the perfect guy comes along and asks me out
>we spent an amazing 6 months together, he did everything for me
>I wasn't used to being loved but he did through all my faults

But I broke up with him because my emotions were all over the place coz of stress and I could see it was affecting him, and honestly at the time I felt he deserved better. I got with someone else shortly after but it was only to help replace that lost feeling but that only lasted few days. I've hurt him so much, said so many mean things just to try get him away from me, because even after all this he still tried for me. And now he actually has, I barely see him anymore, when I do he acts like I don't exist, he ignores me, it's only now I realize how much of a mistake it was letting him go, I just didn't realize before because all we did was argue and I was so stressed but now that is gone, all I feel is the void from where he used to be, the way he filled me with joy and love and I'll do anything to have it back.

Bitch your pussy is wet for him only because he is now rejecting you...You want what you can't get. If you would get him back you'd just get bored and dump him again.

>Had good thing fucked it up because autism
Don't try to get him back he's better off.
You have a slew of fucking issues.

post your soles

Sounds like BPD. Get help. Also, tits or gtfo.

I didn't dump him because I got bored, he always made me smile I was never bored, I was just having such a hard time in my life and felt like I couldn't return the love.

what country u from?

>we spent an amazing 6 months together, he did everything for me
lel she wants a beta suckup that put up with her shit. she thought at the time she could do better so disregarded the guy. probably tried to get with other guys that she found more attractive/alpha, then they rejected her ass because they wouldn't put up with her "emotions" and demands.

Please explain how your life as a privileged woman is difficult in any way.

Stop being such a cowardly cunt, and tell him exactly what you're telling a bunch of anonymous strangers.

Copy and paste what you just told us and tell him the truth. It's rare to see a woman feel actual guilt and regret over losing a man, so set an example and go after him. Make that shit work if you really sincerely love the guy.

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

Dem tits.

It sounds like he's better off without you and you're better off alone tbh.

None of us are perfect but do I really not have a chance? He begged for me back, for almost 2 months he tried putting himself out there, it made me feel so guilty so I tried making him feel guilty then he was the one saying sorry, please give me a chance etc when really he did nothing wrong. He write me paragraph after paragraph and even a letter to me but I threw it all back in his face. Told him to get out my life I don't like you I have no feelings etc.

I know I'm stupid and immature and inexperienced but I was hurt okay, I didn't know what to do except take it out on him...

snapchat him that you'll let him fuck your ass. that will at least guarantee that he will talk to you.

first, tits to us though

this. when a girl preemptively rejects a guy it's because of their deep and fragile emotions, not because they're actually shitty and fickle immature people.

also sage

dickhead, post your feet

Give it up, bitch. Go find some fedora wearing beta willing to put up with your shit in exchange for the occasional handy. XBF is lucky he escaped your grasping claws.

You're honestly beyond help with how you handle situations.
I can't tell if you're young or just absolutely mental but you shouldn't be in a relationship with how absolutely immature you are.

Leave him the fuck alone, you had many opportunities to not be a cunt it sounds like. Go ruin someone else's life to make yours feel less empty, a relationship is a two way street

noob dont fuck up next time faggot

England

Not at all, he is definitely out my league and I've never had anyone that compares to him, he's attractive and confident and knows how to treat a girl properly. I'm not the type of girl that just dates anyone or tries playing games etc.

u guys know each other in real life right?

>no timestamp
alright, clear indication its time to sage guys

OP: tits. or. gtfo.

Amber?

Agreed
Timestamp or all this shit is fake

Go fuck yourself. All I'm hearing is me, me, me. You broke the guy's heart because you had some shit to deal with and couldn't balance that with a relationship? Such garbage. How the fuck are you going to survive life if you can't juggle multiple things at once? Pathetic. You made him dislike you and now you want him back. He made up his mind that you aren't worth it. Move on and leave the bastard alone. You did him a favor you stupid cunt.

Was fake as soon as

>ex bf
instead of
>ex gf

op is probably fat. fat girls often act like this "boo hoo no one will love me and i don't know how to love back". they use this as a license to treat guys like shit.

I don't mean to come across that way just trying to explain because yes, at the time it was just me me me.

Like I said, leave the fucking guy alone. You ruined this relationship. Go find another guy to emotionally destroy.

Dodging the timestamp again

> she has him, she doesn't want him
> she doesn't have him, she wants him
Do you understand we usually want what we don't have? When you get him you won't want him anymore. Just move on to something else, he already gave you a chance.

You sound like an SJW

Chick here. Get you some therapy and stop making us look like shit. Fuck. Peoples emotions arent shit you can fuck with, but real talk you already know that.

tl;dr this is a guy who wants to fantasize about him being the perfect guy and his ex that left him wants him back

if you're true Sup Forumstard chick and want to teach this girl, then post the tits she didn't.

I do, just understand before I didn't know how to deal with any of it he was my first for everything, and it's been a learning experience for me, I'm sure you had to go through something to get where you are now, just tell me what I can do

op where u live?

I second this. Real tits > OP faggotry

Don't expect anything useful here, in here you're just an user that did a bad choice, time to deal with it or switch board for answers

Useful advice was already posted. Now we tits or gtfo.

>this

My wife had simmilar issues, and she still grapples with them from time to time, but she is the hardest working mother fucker this side of the docks when it comes to us. We've both lived fucked lives, but rather than take it out on eachother we accept ours and each others faults and learn.

My point being stop being a prick and suck it up, you put that man through hell when he tried for you. You want him back? Stop asking a bunch of user assholes and talk to him, message him, or what the fuck ever. Apologize, and for fuck sakes communicate, it's out of your control if he wants to take you back. If he is gonna try it by God you better have learned and move forward, if he doesn't move the fuck on and find some one else. you're gonna die some day so make your time worth it before you go!

TL;DR sack up and communicate or get off the pot.

fuck off, enjoy your relationship-less future you dumb bitches

pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat pump and dump repeat

How long ago was it that you broke up? If it's been longer than 2 years than you need to move on. I'm sure he has.

I doubt there's anything you can do to ever win him back. It sounds like you burned the bridge irreversibly.

OP what you gotta say to this

Thank you I will.

Just over 2 months ago. I hope there's still a chance, it was only 3 weeks ago we were talking (well more like arguing) and that was the last time... since then he just disappeared.

I'm sure you've improved immensely in those three weeks.

what was his name OP

Yea, yea. Enjoy my tits faggots

Well it's not that it's just 3 weeks of not arguing, no negativity I see that he was right, that beneath all this I do have feelings for him

>3 weeks

I bet you've matured a whole lot in that timespan. There is no way a new relationship with this guy will be doomed to fail.

Nah, you fucked up and will probably hook up with a bunch of losers before they leave you too and you die alone.
Bitch.

Its funny because I was in this same situation with my highschool sweetheart. Things were great. Then out of the blue, she breaks things off because she had to do some "self-reflecting". I was ruined and for months I tried, hell, I begged to resume our relationship to work things out. Long story short, it didn't. What's funny is that as soon as I found myself dating a new girl, guess who finally worked through their shit and wanted to give us a second shot? I was tempted, I loved her, but the new girlfriend was a lot more fun to be with. That door stayed closed. 12 years later, I married that girlfriend and have a family. Ex became a heroine addict, birthed some drug-addicted genetic mutation that self-aborted a week later, and committed suicide six months later. Life works in funny ways.

FINALLY!

is that your phone number op cauze i would like to call you

Did you know you have nice tits? Thanks. Latina?

I'm not op. I'm the good kind of crazy. (Schizoid)

Not Latina, Filipina

Tits or GTFO

Are you stupid or just dumb?

Well. Those are nice.

thankyou for the confirmation, you may continue on your way

Ah, even better. Thank you for lumpia.

Sounds like this is my ex gf(s) and how I was treated/treated them
>Inb4 actually is

You two should patch things up and upload a vid tonight.

POST SOLES

Or he could learn from the past, stay away from crazy and find some other girl who will actually love him.

Love your nipples!!

Can't tell if bait. Probably bait. 4/10 bait. Still..

Leave him alone. You're the worst kind of cunt. I would literally murder you without a second thought if it weren't illegal, because your type really are the fucking worst.

This guy will NEVER truly love you again. You fucked another guy right after him. It's instant not to want that stank puss anymore after you allowed another dick in your sloppy hole.

Best scenario of all this. You get back together. Stay together for a few months but he never really wants you 100% anymore because he knows what you're capable of (dumping him and fucking another guy) then one or both will feel like shit even more.

Do humanity a favor and leave the poor guy alone now that he's forgotten you, then kill yourself you faggot.

Blueprint of every single girl ive met in my life. Enjoy your free lesson in life, and next time dont be such a thoughtless cunt.... ahh whats the point. We both know that aint gonna happen

The thing is I unno if it is her

Unless name is Seleste or Samantha

You're a disaster op. Do him a favor and leave him alone. Fucking women jesus crust

Gonna be a bit of a normie here, OP. Be honest about how you felt, and if he accepts it and tries to understand try and mend the relationship, and if he doesn't he's isn't a good person nor is he a good person.

so you got with somebody new? what the fuck is your problem? leave him the fuck alone. you don't deserve shit.

Very persuasive argument, faggot. Rolling eyes doesn't work on the internet, where you can't tempt numales with your moldy vagina.

>no timestamp
>no shoe on head
lel

its still all about you and what you fucking want. for gods sake just fucking leave him alone you ruthless bitch

Sticking dick in crazy is what makes life interesting. Same with drinking, smoking, swearing, drugs, etc.. We all know we should scrutinize what we do to ourselves, but at the end of the day, people are people. We do stupid shit for a whole bunch of reasons. Here's a (You) for making me respond to your shit with common sense.

i second this. you dont have to kill yourself. just never treat another person like that again you selfish bitch

Lol this is gr8 b8 but I'll bite just for a second while pretending this is even remotely real:

(she's probably a he for real guys; some moron acting out his sick fantasy of making his ex gf actually feel the pain haha!).

But if not...

You're a dumbass OP. I hope it makes you writhe. Your ex is better off without you. Doesn't matter how you feel NOW, it's how you felt when you were leading his ass on.

I'm glad he's ignoring you, you deserve every single bit of this. The only thing a relationship needs is some understanding and some god damned loyalty and you broke it.

There's probably more to this but seriously, I went through something similar with my ex (though I really do NOT ever think she'd think like you are now, I'd be tossing myself in the air if I ever thought she'd second guess her decision).

But this is a load of horse shit and if I were in that guy's shoes I'd never take you back. Selfish cunt.

>advocates yolo
>common sense