Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sensodyne-Repair-Protect-Whitening-Toothpaste/dp/B008VPSTOA/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1480903343&sr=8-3&keywords=sensodyne repair protect novamin
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QO9PGQ/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o03_?ie=UTF8&psc=1
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M552TYS/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o07_?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucked by a dog, I believe.

Goodnight
カラミチーマス

It's important for your memeducation
Some do, but then they end up being referred to as being "beta" or "cucked"
Good night cutie

Cirno claimu.

And I reiterate:
>I may not mind seeing a girl get knotted every once in a while
What exactly does this phrase mean?

see

still here

Fugged by a doggo

Yui Claimed

Well, if you're sure, I'll take it, but you seem to be somewhat unsure as well, so I'll wait for Galil just in case.

'Night.

Oh, ok, so it is, then.

Well, Galil, that's also pretty fucked up. Just so you know.

Claiming best girl

Disgusting

>exams through Wednesday

Please keep us in your thoughts lads. Some of us have already taken them I know, but I'm pretty stressed out for the next 3 days. I'm supposed to be studying but I'm taking the next few minutes to get off my chest HOW F***ING STRESSED I AM REEEEEE

Please pray for us. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts

It's more about seeing the woman be degraded than it is about the dog
Also, they don't flip the words because some of the art wouldn't make sense and it's a lot of work.
I may go see my brother in Tennessee for Christmas just to get away from the family and also see snow
Fucking Christ, governments are shit.
I actually did chip a bit of my tooth doing that the other day.
Dog fucks girl

>Meh, arbitrary definitions made up by some dead guys.
Dead guys that were a million times smarter than you and their philosophies are still studied these days.

Either way, how rational is a dog compared with a human? Can it understand a language? Simple mathematics? Concepts of equality and rights?

>Women and animals is fine
No.

Night
>

It's not that bad, there's worse things.

Ikr?

>claim

I wouldnt mind having a beer and chat with doggobro. He seems pretty chill.

Not really

goodnight
That's actually how it is, and it's such a shame. People think it's better to be good at the dating ''game'' rather than working hard with the right person to have a healthy relationship.

I'm also sure that's what it means

Hah! I had them back in November! They were kinda shit

Yeah, things like this happen

Fucking hell why did you do something that retarded?

R I P my friend

Depends on how long we end up staying in there~.

She is best bacon.

Honestly not really, but there are people that care for you, and you will make them sad if you off yourself.

I don't pray, but I hope you get passed.

REEEEEElax. Kidding of course. I know it's pretty stressful. Might wanna hit the weights if you're feeling stressed, or do something else that can blow off some stress without taxing you further mentally.

Not quite time to sleep for me yet, though the hug should go to OP.

Wow that's pretty fucked. I had to sign over my car after an accident too. Those towing people are scum honestly.

Police are not much different.

When I lived in the city, the chief of police actually owned the towing company to the company that was contracted by the police. Very corrupt people overall.

>chip tooth

Dude, this solved my tooth problem. My teeth are hard and white now.

amazon.com/Sensodyne-Repair-Protect-Whitening-Toothpaste/dp/B008VPSTOA/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1480903343&sr=8-3&keywords=sensodyne repair protect novamin

You better make sure it is italian or British with novamin in it. The american version does not have Novamin which is only patented in other countries.

It'll have to go through customs which might take a month to get to you, but it is worth far more than every penny you spend on it. It rebuilds enamel unlike anything else on the market in the world currently.

Who cares, some dead rich guy who never worked a day in their lives don't know anything about my life. I'd take the word of a gas station or construction worker before Aristotle or Plato anyday, trust me they tend to be wiser.

Who me? If so thanks man.

Ok, so I looked it up, and now I believe everyone who answered me.

Well then.

>tfw need an A on analysis exam tomorrow to get a B in course (not likely to happen)
>tfw would have easy A in programming if attendance weren't part of the grade
REEEEEEEEEE

No, studying your Pokemon is more important than the teaching of memes.

If you do it for long enough, it may or may not be worth it, but there's only one way to find out.

Yeah

I'm here for you

Yes..

Oooo, what kinda programming?
Do you have a favorite language yet?

C++ in the style of C is my favorite.
PHP is ok, but it does need some work.

I fucking hate VB/VBA

JS is ok, so long as you have jQuery.

Would you eat her bacon?

Fucking cops

Most are alright, but Milwaukee's are SHIT

You look broken

He actually doesn't know what to do now

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

That seemed like a bad move
Hey, I call em as I see em. I would respectfully refuse to have an orgy with your doggos though. Thats about where Id draw the line.

Whoops

I didn't see that, just thought you were saying night.

How long would you need to stay in there?

Good evening Juvia

>You look broken
I'm broken on the inside.
My heart is like a non-responsive thermostat.

Why won't all the stars in the Universe just die already, so it will be as cold as my heart?

Thanks Yui.
Gonna hit the gym Tuesday morning. Have a history exam late at night followed by my college algebra early the next morning. So I'm not going to be able to do much in the way of lifting.
Thanks bacon

I'm still losing my head though.

Good thing you keep giving me more reasons to conclude you're an absolute retard.
Keep fucking your dogs, their IQ isn't too far from yours.

It's not even about the "dating game" anymore, it's just about getting a quick fuck
That's debatable depending who you're talking to

Not really.

>That seemed like a bad move
I asked it like a Wiki Answers question. It's fine. I didn't see any horrible pictures, but I got a... very detailed biological description of what happens...

I am looking for thoughts on this edge? Could you cut steel with it, or more like thick cardboard?

I don't actually feel this way at all, but being edgy is funny.

Lol this is the first time I've studied it (other than dabbling in R for statistics classes) and it's with Java. I like it but I am anxious to get into c++. Did you study CS?

Hello there.

Aw, you're no fun. Not even if weed, shrooms, and techno music were involved?

This is my daily reality and it is gooooooood.

Yeah dude I fucking hate cops. I used to live in New Jersey. My god the cops out there are the fucking devil seriously. Same in NYC.

I used to want to be one when I was younger, but you need a lack of morality to work as a cop in most of the bigger cities and I just couldn't have that on my conscience.

I'm thinking of a career change myself. Rebooting my old dog walking business is going very well, but I want to do something with my hands as a backup. It's come down to nursing or some kind of skilled trade. Maybe electrician work? Honestly I'll take whatever pays more so I can just stop working and live off business revenues.

To me, Aristotle was just another rich guy who never lifted a finger. He may have contributed some ideas, but nothing that someone else wouldn't have thought of later.

I will always have more respect for the working class of society than any of the upper class from any time period.

Can someone explain to me what this is about? You're claiming your anime girlfriends?

Hello yui, you cutie. Good to see you again
Hello lewd friend, how are you?

Something like that.

>You're claiming your anime girlfriends
That and discussion.

I know, I barely ever watch it though, and only when there's a thread on Sup Forums
I always do it, someone tapped me on the back while I was doing bit and I jumped though. Its only a tiny chip anyway, you can't even see it even when you look for it unless you get super in my face.
Why is she bacon?
My teeth are fine tbh

Haven't seen you in a bit

Don't look up inflation

He might be able to sue the city, and get out of the storage fees!

Hey Juvia. Lions are starting to look legit now.

I'll probably sleep after the football game is over though. How's your evening coming along?

Tough break there, but it seems like you've put the time and effort into getting ready for these finals. All that's left to do is swim when the time comes, too much dread will freeze you up leading up to it. Dunno if your schedule permits on Tuesday, but a power nap and a meal might be helpful too. Food was always the great equalizer for me ahead of anything major. Gonna be a huge weight off your shoulders after those two exams are over at least.

Your imagination filled in the blanks, I bet.
Yes to all, but not the sex. Thats my line.
Post a smile you want to protect, basically.
Homiku, Pinkura, what are you doing. You aren't even Chen.

Alright, let's figure that out then.

QotT: Who else in here /vp/ (Pokemon)?

Just goes to show how outside of the loop I am.

You know it.

Long enough to for us get extra thoroughly clean.

Good luck!

Bored and alone.
How 'bout you, hun?

Look, I actually have no problems with bestiality even though I would never do it.

But when you're so biased that you fail to admit that it's messed up and say that lolicons equal pedophiles and should be jailed I can easily tell that you're a fucking retard.

This guy keeps giving me more reasons to further conclude that.

That might work.

I know, i wasn't on yesterday. But I'm glad to be back talking to everyone again
Hello
And I'm glad they're winning but they're still not a good team. They keep winning games they shouldn't and i don't know how.
>wew
That's a bit lewd
>you forgot lewd
I'm good just enjoying my night before it's back to work tomorrow

Yeah, sex is something you have to do with someone you love. I wouldn't mind a drink with you too dude.

That's good. Glad they don't suck like mine used to.

There's nothing inherently wrong with bestiality unless the animal is being hurt.

That being said, I despise pedos especially after the pizzagate scandal.

I hope "enjoying my night" doesn't imply you're doing anything lewd...

Hello alice 1
How goes it
Hello cutie yui patootie
Heyo foxxy
Hello sex maniac
Hello juvia
>Sex is something you have to do with someone you love
No, no it is not

Why is she so beautiful?

>other than dabbling in R for statistics classes
I've never used R.

>and it's with Java
Eh, Java is ok, but I don't recommend it.
It has its place, but it's not the most pleasant to work with.
C/C++ is much more straight-forward, but it doesn't do automatic garbage collection, so you have to remember to delete your pointers and delete[] you arrays of pointers.
In Java, everything is a reference, so you don't need to dereference it, but in C/C++, you do, so the syntax can sometimes get a little confusing and lead to bugs, but it requires good programming practice, whereas Java requires you to think in this overly-abstracted way.

C/C++ is more technical, but it allows the user incredible amounts of control.
If you already know Java, and you wanna just quickly get into C/C++, just pick up the 6-in-1 For Dummies books on Amazon for Kindle.
Here's the links:
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QO9PGQ/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o03_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M552TYS/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o07_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It'll get you up and running in no time.
C has better syntax and is much more straight-forward, whereas C++ has a lot of extra features to learn and a slightly more advanced syntax. I'd recommend C, THEN C++, but it's not too bad either way, and you're more likely to study C++ in a class than C.
But, if you wanna get a good heads up, C is definitely good to learn first.

I'd also recommend the Code::Blocks IDE. It's advanced and customizable. Also relatively easy to set up. Use the GNU Compiler Collection it comes with (make sure you get the right installer/binary). GCC is easy to implement, and it's about as efficient as any non-specialized compilers can be

Also, I'm technically a cross-curriculum degree in Business with Info Tech. In other words, I took too few Science and Math courses for Computer Science, but since I switched from Business, I was able to apply those credits.
I'm... in between CIS and CS.

>she cooks
>she cleans
>she watches anime
>she plays vidya
>she's highly successful computer programmer
>she lets you do anal
>she gives you good morning head
>she wears a maid outfit

and she's all mine

Claiming Alice2

Yo.

im just playing some world of warcraft

House fire. Now she is a cute crispy bacon.

1/4 of these are false

Fuck off.

Also, you're only claiming her to be on the bandwagon
She's been mine since 2011, kiddo.

A real woman? Good for you man.

Well, ideally, it's with people you love.

People still play that?

I do find Pokemon to be interesting, but not /vp/.

~I'll look at your face really closely before kissing it~

Casually

L E W D

Hopefully

I also haven't been on recently

I don't know what you're asking here
This is only my guess with the appearance of even more hookup apps and sites
Why are you calling me that

Thanks a ton. I'll try to do that. I'll probably pop on here tomorrow night before I go to bed, banter with you guys- then the gym, then history, then algebra the next morning. Thanks a bunch.
You were the best waifu in KS. The only one I played so far. But the best.
You would.
Stay safe Yui. Good luck with work and life. As I said to houki, I'll try to be on tomorrow night but Tuesday night is almost definitely out of the question.

Wednesday night will suck in its own way. That'll be when the existential anxiety hits. But maybe it won't be so bad. At least exams will be over. Right?

Right?

Lewd is good.

All mine

Who knows~
>maybe it does
>
Hello Tali
How are you?
Glad we're in the same boat.
So what has kept you off /waifu/?
You seem to think i disagree
>

Reina Kousaka best girl

Best cripple girl claimed

if they are bored enough yeah

I sure hope not..
Have any more of that?

Tali gave me cancer

You're wrong. Saya is the best girl.

Claiming Hanako

How goes it
Sounds fun if youre into WoW
This is true
Because you are the first alice there is another
On cloud 9 my man

You too, qt 3.14

Comfy. Finished eating a pizza, have played simcity all day. How's the game going?

We are just showering, right? nothing lewd, right?

You'd make me sad.

Hi Tali

You too Misaki, I hope things go well. Try not to stress out too much. See you tomorrow maybe. And yeah, you are right.

Cute

Best of the best Sonokawa Momoka-sama is now claimed ^^

But they claim Alice 2, which is the person who runs those threads. I claim Alice

Neat
~tali

Yeah.

I honestly don't have much else to say.