Who ya gonna call? Ghostubustah!

ゴーストバスターズ!

youtube.com/watch?v=is31GGfhz8o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cin-bvwIaIk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

サイコ ゴーストバスター!

this looks so cool. these girls look fresh and fun. compare that to the cuts in the video to the burger version, they all look like old no fun hags, also the gorilla is nasty and ruins everything.

You know what? The ugly new uniforms actually seem fitting fitting for Japanese Ghostbusters. It looks like what Japanese workers wear as they have uniforms overly designed for safety. I remember seeing documentaries about Japanese construction and public works and noted how they are very meticulous with their uniform designs. Forget if it was Japanorama or some other documentary series.

made me remember the beastie boys intergalactic video. same vibe, same fun, its a shame we wont get a full movie with these ladies.

I read these women are all comedians so I'm thinking they must be the ones doing the Japanese dub. My guess would be:

>pink square: Jones
>orange: McCarthy
>green: McKinnon
>blue: Wiig

I have avoided most of the recent trailers, but this has some clips of Rowan's ghost literally busting out of this remake's "Zeul building".

That's... unnecessarily bloated effects and grand scale wanton destruction.

I can't help but think this movie would have been much better with a smaller scale to it.

Sure Stay Puft stepped on a church and the top of spook central blew up, but this is him blowing up an entire skycraper.

It's like Feig is trying to flaunt that he can do Michael Bay and Rolland Emmerich level destruction, even if that really wasn't central or necessary to Ghostbusters

I recognize the girl in the norm bottom left. She played some weird girl obsessed with puzzles and was working as a vacation planner.

It is a pretty cure music / karaoke video.

They are comedians, but that mostly means that they are panelist and commentate on variety shows.

They get cameos in movies now and then. Not sure if they are the dub voices.

Already looks twice as good as the whitu piggu version.

Would fuck each n every one of them.

Looks better than the Ghostbusters reboot.

bump

>no black woman

>OY vey, Japan has not learned to be multicultural. Get Barbara Spectre on the phone

whoa whoa whoa where the fuck is japanese danny devito and japanese arnold shwa-chan?

>that fat one

I'd watch a female ghostbusters if they were all japanese girls acting all moe and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=cin-bvwIaIk

why does this progressive ghostbusters commercial with a male ghostbuster have so many dislikes?

I thought it was misogyny

Their fat girl is actually almost cute.

She's the most attractive of the four desu

What annoys me in both is that they aren't using the right particle thrower. The new ones have a top mounted curved handle with a thumb trigger yet in both of these they're using the old style straight thrower. Is there a reason for this?

This is how you cover a cheesy song desu, not by trying to be uber-hip and cringey like Fall Out Fags and Pissy Elliot

Is it better than the original?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

Well no. It's the same thing with gooks and girls.

agreed it was actually tolerable

Yeah and I'd support these girls if they made their own Ghostubustas movie because Japanese girls understand men and don't need feminism as a crutch to feel entitled. They're above that bullshit.

japs come in fat?

I want to fuck the fat Jap.

>they see your dick