Cuck thread: got my long distance gf to start texting a guy, she's been reluctant but they'll probably do oral soon...

Cuck thread: got my long distance gf to start texting a guy, she's been reluctant but they'll probably do oral soon, any tips to move it along?

>Pic related

Long distance gf cucking... a new low.

Fucking pathetic.

moar pics?

i could get her to cuck on snap, send you the nudes she sends me

You need her to facetime you while fucking him

this is really hot, details or greentext plz

she's going to dump you for him.
if that turns you on, proceed.

otherwise,
>hes normal and close
>You're far away and pushy

I like that idea. Gonna make a kik hold on

lol. Americans in particular love this faggy type shit.

She looks like she digested a big mac while laying on her left side.

kk lemme know your kik when ya make it

Kik : kwanchana

make her post on /soc/ with an alias

What does Sup Forums think of my girl? She makes me wear panties and keeps me locked up in a chastity cage.

So.. was it a feminist you sold your testicles to?

she ever cucked you?

Yeah, she's done it three times.

what does it feel like being in a cage while being cucked?

Utterly humiliating. It's such a mixed rush of feelings to know that she's out riding some dude's cock while I can't even touch mine.

lets get some more pics faggot

Kek this has to b8. I refuse to believe this level of patheticness exists

she looks pretty cool. i'd want to be her best friend and go out and do fun stuff.

probably dyes her hair a lot

Yeah, she's the absolute best.

she's also got 'the look'.

that look really hot mentally ill chicks get.

I bet she's bipolar, huh?

>she's also got 'the look'.
>that look really hot mentally ill chicks get.
>I bet she's bipolar, huh?
Not really. She's actually really level-headed and cool, tbh.

Kik easiest1

Anyone wanna trade up on kik?

Abso-fucking-lutley this

she sounds awesome. ur a very lucky boy

depends what she looks like, whats your kik

you got any pics of them messaging each other?

Thank you! I feel really lucky to have someone like her too.

Here's one of her and her friend. She sent this to me while I was at home and they were getting ready for their Halloween party.

King_clasher15

I guess I'll bump this thread with another pic of her. It's hot to talk about her in this way.

she's cucked you with a girrrrll yet?

Nope. Why do you ask?

>why do you ask.

>that pic
>that look on her face
>of disdain.
>her best friend's look
>amusement at your situation

you never imagined them hooking up once?

nasty slag

I have, but that doesn't mean it's happened. She's only into guys, sadly.

okay its been fun teasing you user, but im getting sleepy.

have fun fantasizing about your goddess~

be a good boy for her and dont cum tonight

I can't cum at all. She's had me locked up since last week after she caught me playing in her underwear drawer.

Resend if you haven't already. Forgot I had deleted it before

thats a dude

Does she have you wear butt plugs at all. Or does she fuck your ass with a strap on?

fuck off that's definitely a tranny

Do you ever leak so much precum while in chastity that she puts you in diapers so you don't ruin your panties?

Suck his dick first like the faggot you are

Nah, she hasn't ever made we wear a butt plug or fucked me in the ass. The most humiliating thing she ever did though was make me wear a diaper beneath my jeans to a party with her. She got shitfaced drunk and ended up fucking a dude that night too.

See above. It was only once, but I'll never forget it.

I'd have a hard time not going through her drawers too. She looks damn gorgeous user, easy 10/10 would fuck her brains out

Maybe you should try wetting your panties a few times while you're in chastity to see if she'll keep you in diapers more often. Might even get to the point where you're helping her service cock while wearing a wet diaper.

That would be fun, but I really don't want to end up in diapers 24/7 and she's the type of girl that would end up doing something like that. I enjoyed it for the party, it was very humiliating to sit there in a soaked diaper with my cock helplessly throbbing in its cage while I knew she was in the other room getting rammed by someone else, but I don't want diapers 24/7.

Lmao.

Yeah, I love playing with them and jacking off with them whenever I'm unlocked and get the chance to. She has so many, and she loves to tease me with them by letting them ride up just above her jeans. God, it's making me leak precum just thinking about it.

And what about the part about getting on your knees and helping her service a cock?

Don't make your gf do anything she's 'reluctant' to do. That's male dominance, and it's an abomination.

I think it would be really hot to be in a soaking wet diaper and having to suck a bull's cock in order to get changed....

She looks like a man in drag who isn't actually trying to pass as female.

ITT: Retards who want to practice femdom, but got it mixed up with malesub.

How bout some pictures of you in your cage?

Get a vasectomy, that way you can never reproduce

Been looking for a big black bull to fill her up :)