Hello and welcome to another monthly installment of my Camp Sherwood dump!

Hello and welcome to another monthly installment of my Camp Sherwood dump!

Plenty of new pages since last time, enjoy guys, be sure to bump or ask questions to keep this afloat!

In 2007 there was a rule 34 comic called Camp Sherwood, created by an artist named Mr. D.

This comic got really famous on Sup Forums for it's attempt to have a real story and show accurate characters.

In early 2008, Mr. D vanished off of the face of the earth, leaving behind an unfinished comic and a bunch of hungry fans

a couple of Sup Forumstards attempted to continue the comic, but it devolved into rape and non-characters.

around the time there was a mass exodus of oldfags to 7chan, and with them went the comic. A new team was formed to continue the comic in the spirit of the original pages, they called themselves "Team 7"

Moar

Due to internal conflict and struggle, the Team slowed to a crawl, and the story got worse and worse as the years went on.

there will be plenty moar, friend, enjoy and feel free to ask questions

In 2014 something amazing happened in the history of this comic! the ORIGINAL ARTIST, Mr. D came back and continued where he started! It is ongoing to this day, and this version is what I will be posting tonight, up to the page that just dropped minutes ago!

Bump!

Haven't seen this in forever

what is this?

bump for more

*Special Sherwood alert*

as of November 2016, a new sherwood project headed by Gara is in the works, here is the character sheet

now back to your regular programming

read the thread
you have a lot to see!

here we go! always need bumps, feel free to discuss or do whatever, just enjoy!

can't believe FOP is still going...

Man those looks good

can I get a bump?

this comic is long, will be more than one thread

we are still in 07, art takes a big bump when we hit 2014

this comic is based off the episode "the boy who would be queen", one of the better episodes of FoP in my opinion.

Lithium is medication for a variety of mental disorders having to do with paranoia or schizophrenia

common question.

heres a fump

a fun bump?

enjoy the wild ride

this board is so fast now...

BUMP

playing "I Spy" with all of the characters can be fun too, he goes nuts with the cameos

Bump

bsmp

that was the last page from 07, after the dark ages with lots of fanworks, here is the first official page that dropped 7 years later

bump. this stuff is actually really well drawn and thought out

lotsa dubs

the ride has only just begun my friend.

captcha keeps coming up with dumb shit

finally i caught up

Bump!

power through it, youre doing gods work

^

Bump

lol am I posting too fast?

I used to post on an ancient laptop from 03 with internet that would cut out every 5 mins, anons would complain I was going too slowly lol

been doing it for 6 years now, I enjoy this.

His art starts becoming what it will be about here, his faces get cuter, that transition stuff looks a bit funky

Where did you get this comic?

trips get

nah brother, its just i read too slow haha. and rip you back then, good that you can post fast now. and 6 years? do ye make these or just show us?

Bump

originally saw it on Sup Forums in 07, have since migrated with it to 7chan and now 8ch, good source will be at the end.

BumP!

nope, just a fan, originally it was to recruit drawfags during the team 7 days when we had 6 month waits between pages, now I just do it for tradition and fun!

Oh god this thread. I wish I didn't have work tomorrow.

>Adventure 2 Kari
FUCK

Holy shit is this happening? I can't believe I stumbled upon this.

>inb4 lesbo makeout session

you should make a twitter or something to let everyone know when your dumping

thats awesome mate, glad this is my first time coming across this. i already like

my thoughts exactly

apparently his version will have an underground cult of /ss/ and lots of sex scenes! I like his art even if the proportions are bad, will post if it gets off the ground one of these months!

I have been a fan for a long time as well. The wait between the pages have been slowly killing me.

leave the tab open and check auto refresh

wont be as fun as being here but get sleep, i'll be here in January!

welcome!

nah, more fun this way

glad to hear it!

Wouldn't be a bad idea.
Hour before the start you tell everyone it's going down.

There's another loli-like comic that I'm been searching for. I know it was original a french comic and I originally saw it at least 10 years ago. It was about a young boy who was about 12 or 14 (maybe younger) and I think his name was Pepe. The kid had a huge cock which was the point of the comic. He would go around having sex with a bunch of older and young girls. (Lots of girls his age and younger.) There was a least a couple hundred pages to the comic. I lost them years ago when I lost the USB flash drive I had them stored on. Anyone know of the comic I'm speaking of and had images from it?

were you here for pissgate?

the absolute salt lol

I do use auto refresh but once the page has been dead for too long it erases the images from the server and they'll be 404'd. Happens all the time to me in many other threads.

also for bipolar

beats me man, don't have time to google, try /r/, they are supersleuths

I can barely remember it. I was confused about the change in story.

sucks that Sup Forums doesn't archive

why can't I hold all these doubles

-LESBO MAKEOUT SCENE INTENSIFIES-

well, luckily it is pretty well sorted now

well, unless Gara confuses us all with crazy shit

hold onto ur butt

DUB POWERS, ACTIVATE

sorry to cliffhang, gonna need a sec, important, keep it bumped

Do you use any program to post or auto add the next page or have a Sup Forums pass? Just curios.

Bumpin for literary masterpiece

i have not been following it for as long as you tho. I found in first in 2012-2013 and enjoyed it a lot. But then it suddenly had a change in art and that weird shit happened. I wasnt aware of the change in artists at the time so.

Bump

Bump

duuuuuuuude I had saved the first image just to remember if it even gets completed

Staying alive.

Best thing I have seen here that doesn't make me feel horrible

Bump for waiting an eternity

I think this is probably the chillest and calmest thread we ever get on Sup Forums

This is bump worthy

Bump!

nope, manual, always

glad you enjoy it

it's hard to follow, all together the project has had 6 artists attached to it

sorry

Keep bump to stay alive

Don't jinx it Sup Forumsro

bump

try 9 years lol

Sup Forums is what you make it, user. Be creative.

It's always like this though, everytime it's just people hanging out and jackin it.

bumperino...not a fan of the preteen shit in this thing, but the older looking chars. are great, and its so fucking rare that any erotic comic at all has anything resembling character development...you're doing god's work, OP.

by the way we are around a third of the way there, for those who have shit to do in the morning.