ITT: we're FBI agents reenacting the events of 9/11. Dubs is when the planes hit and we react what ppl would have done

ITT: we're FBI agents reenacting the events of 9/11. Dubs is when the planes hit and we react what ppl would have done

Ok so I'll be the supervisor of the 80th floor with donuts.

i sure love my job

are you deafe or something?

Du-du-du-. La-de-da-da I'm a normal citizen walking around the 69th floor totally not gonna be in danger soon or anything la-de-da-de-da.

I'm gonna go masturbate in the 78th floor bathroom. And then record my mix tape, which is also gonna be fire.

My wife's flight to NY was delayed again and my son wants to visit his friend Muhammed. I believe this is all hapenning for a reason.

I'm gonna take one break, ONE FUCKING BREAK, from masturbating to cp from our evidence archives, and have a relaxing walk in lower Manhattan.

It's such a clear sunny day, and life is too short to let these opportunities go by.

Wow the view from the 79th floor windows are awesome. There's definitely nothing that can go wrong today.

Life on the 79th floor is good so far. A friend came up and said that maybe one day. We will have a black president. What a idiot.

God, this day has been so plain...

LEO is a non-starter.

**looks out the window**
Wow lunch can't get here any faster. Id kill to be on that business trip to London today... those passengers in that plane are so lucky they don't need to work on this shitty Monday.

Allahus snackbar I am tha terroriz

who the fuck is this guy... some fucking nut

hey that plane looks a little low, come check it out

>not getting dubs
Huh our coworker should see a doctor.

HOLY SHI-

Allahu akbar!

uh oh spaghetti o

WHAT THE FU-

oh fuck!!!! he was right

WE SHOULD'VE LISTENED

Finally, my chance to murder random strangers under the cover of bedlam... I'll start with that fool Dave.

Fuck, another one? Let's all jump out the windows!

o my fucking god the other tower too!!!

Hell yeah!

>Inb4 third plane hits jumpers