If diamonds are indeed literally the hardest metal known to man why dont they make bulletproof vests out of them?

If diamonds are indeed literally the hardest metal known to man why dont they make bulletproof vests out of them?

It would be too expensive

You're not very bright are you?

fuck this guy is a retard

Its been revealed the reason why its expensive, there's a world-wide control on it.

it would be too heavy. plus it would also be very expensive.

>diamond
>metal
Pick one asshole

Carbon is not a metal.

This

No good against lasers.

what I really want is a diamond-proof vest

New fags detected. They will never get the joke.

1. diamonds aren't a metal fuckin' dipshit
2. it'd be way too expensive and heavy as fuck
3. titanium is the hardest metal alloy but it's not naturally occurring, sorta like you
4. kys ya brain-dead tard

Ok

> hardest metal
Fuckin hell

"Too expensive"
Not for who matters. The supply of diamonds is artificially inflated. Diamonds are common as all hell

The real problem is

Diamonds suck. They're structure can't be scratched, but they can be sliced easily. It would be useless armor

I hate to say it, but even game theory already did this. Go watch his cancer video if you must

Did your V-Tech kick in yet, newfag?

If black boxes are indestructible why don't they make planes out of them?

oooo. i like this one. i want a black box plane
they could all just record me jerking it as I plummet out of the sky

Trying too hard, kid.

>supply is artificially inflated
My little user can't be this stupid

Sorry, honorary basement dweller, didn't know it was a way for y'all to recognize yourselves.

I did a line of Coke off the dick of

WCW wrestler Diamond dallas paige

Lurk mor

If America is so great why is their president an Israeli jewel merchant who inherited hotels from his father and escaped bankruptcy because he took out an insurance policy on the twin towers on the 10th of September 2001 while on a 'business' trip to Saudi Arabia to meet an unnamed oil giant?

And derp happens

Does that mean the owner of the twin towers was a Saudi?

>known the man
>the

jej

Who let this autistic use the computer again?

What about diamond nanothreads?

because since diamonds are indeed the hardest metal known to man we possess nothing harder than them meaning it is literally impossible for us to cut a diamond.

since we can not cut diamonds we cant craft them in to a vest.

because we all know that 99% of the human race has that kind of knowledge and its so common place to make nano threads, even a grade-schooler can make them in their spare time.