Am I fucking balding, Sup Forums?

Am I fucking balding, Sup Forums?

>29
How is going with your hair?

yeah you are thinning. cut it short on the sides and keep it long on the top and comb it back and you'll be good for a while.

or use toppik, that shit works wonders
>happened when I was 18
>21 now, still thinning but getting by

23 and receding on one side only, other perfect, luckily no bald spot forming like you have. As for yourself, yes you are balding get on the big 3 (minoxidil, nizoral, finasteride)

What can I do to stop it or slow it?

Other than jizz on it, thank you, I know.

what're you talking about, fuck, I can't even see your crotch hair in this photo check your privilege cock-munch

21 and hairline receding. Will probably be bald by 25/26 thankfully have money for hair transplant.

Finasteride. NOW

Side effects doe

do not, I repeat, DO NOT take propecia or any other hair regrowth drug.

that shit will kill your sex drive, and even after you stop using it may not come back.

Chances are very low... probably still best to go minoxidil tho.

propecia and finasteride have terrible side effects. just use rogaine and toppik
honestly. transplants are for pussies.
can't stop the inevitable. when it gets too bad just shave your head. thats what I'm going to have to do eventually.

Damn, Toppik looks insane.
I didn't even know that I think like that could exists and works.

Yes.
Start using nioxin shampoo/conditioner and minoxidil
Also, literally every day you wait to start a new regimen, the thinner your hair will get.

minox does NOTHING.
It makes your hair grow more WHILE you use it
If you stop using it, it will go back to how it would have been if you never used it ever
finasteride (or dutasteride, which is what I'm currently on) is the only solution that actually does anything whatsoever to combat the process of hairloss. Your body creates the hormone DHT and it simply kills the hair follicles permanently. Every hair you lose due to this process is gone for good and no amount of gypsy magic will do anything.

31 and I have enough hair for everyone in this thread.

Also Apple Cider Vinegar cleansing.
Get unfiltered, organic(yes has to be BOTH unfiltered and organic) and dilute about 1 part vinegar and one part water.
Wash your hair like you regularly do, then use the mixture on your scalp. Pay more attention to your crown where you're thinning out.
Leave it to kill off all the bacteria(and fungus if you have any) and rinse it out as the alst thing you do in the shower.

Exactly... the product works, but altering testosterone is a tricky thing... hence the side effects.

thinning too. Have a widows peak going and my hairs mad thin on top but no bald spots. Luckily though I think I could really pull off going bald, specially with the right kinda facial hair my hair was never really my best feature anyway, its mainly my eyes/eyebrows and cheekbones. Im keeping it now, I was dreading it first but now im looking forward to finally just taking it all off. In the mean time I just plan on getting a little more buff maybe some tattoos Ive been meaning to get and I'll be good to go.

Take vitamin B pills they help hair growth

Your hair has different directions of growth. You have a double crown. You're not going bald.

use RU54881 instead, it is an anti androgen that can be used topically if you want to keep both your hair and your sex life.

dude I feel the same way. I've watched so many videos of people shaving their heads and it makes me want to do it already and stop stressing and putting all this shit in my hair. Once I graduate uni I'm going to focus on getting into shape and growin out a beard.

If you experience side effects, you just stop.
Experiencing LASTING side effects due to finasteride is extremely rare and I would say it is worth a shot.
Even if you start experiencing side effects, you'll stop using it and they will go away in a week or two *almost* certainly

For many people that use finasteride or dutasteride, there is no side effect whatsoever.
I desire sex / get hard / ejaculate (through masturbation) about 3-4 times a day.
I've used finasteride for 2 years, and currently i'm on dutasteride which is like a step above

I just started doing this a week ago, smells bad, fells good. I hope it slows hairloss
I leave it on for like half an hour and do it before I shower at night

You're right. Chances are very low for side effects an deven lower that the side effects will be lasting. But if OP is 29, and he's just now experiencing this mild degree of hair-loss. He should be ok with implementing small changes in his daily routine... Minoxidil at night, B-Vitamins, Nioxin shampoo. If all else fails you try FIN and eventually even Hair Transplant if you feel you need it... or just man up, grow a beard, and shave your head. Don't stress tho OP

Yeah. I always skip if I plan on going out. Especially if I know I'm gonna end up sweating.

U balding

I'm receeding

Fuck.

I didn't know it was that bad

Not receding much. Get that mole removed tho dude.

fluffball

I'm 22 right now and I've been thinning since I was fucking 16 or so... Am I the only one here who really doesn't give a shit about it? Willing to spend money on a hair transplant or take fucking pills and shit

OP here, I'm taking notes of all your advices.

This is the front view, not that bad how it looks with a flash few inches away, but I'm thinning all over.

your front looks fine, it is difficult to be sure just by looking at the hairline, since we cant see *where* it is

Use Rogaine on your head before it's too late. I used it and my crown area is almost filled up again. Just make sure you read the directions and apply the solution twice a day you'Lloyd be fine buddy

Just to let you know. The more you wait the worse your situation gets.
If your hair is important to you. See a dermatologist asap to get a scrip

front hairline always thins and recedes after 25 or so.
the back, however, looks balding. not bad. but it is what it is.

if you want to slow it cut back on the masturbating.