India in 2060

Are you conscious of the inevitable fact that India will be the world's major superpower by 2060, along with China?

Which role do you think India will play in the global affairs? Will it be negative, or positive? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

pwc.com/gx/en/world-2050/assets/pwc-world-in-2050-slide-pack-feb-2017.pdf.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to "superpower by 2020"?

India is too poor, overpopulated, corrupt, and smelly for that. Also they're not one nation, but 20 nations.

I would say that by then, it would probably be comparable to China, but not on China's exact lvl. India will never get to China's level, China will always be at least one step ahead if not more

Who cares, I'm killing myself tonight.

I think the problem is that India and China are pretty close to each other, and their competition will hinder both in becoming a superpower.
For example, look at the current conflict in south chinese sea

POO

IN

LOO

As of yet, the future isn't so bright.

China a had state enterprise that will bribe everything to rig competition in their favour on top of chinese networking.
India seems to lack that kind of influence and massive democracy is really slow which will keep them at the back.

Predictions of PwC make India the world's second superpower by 2050:

pwc.com/gx/en/world-2050/assets/pwc-world-in-2050-slide-pack-feb-2017.pdf.

I think the problem of China is that there are a lot of powerful countries around it, Japan, Russia, Korea and Vietnam, for example.
And if somebody, like USA, is competing with China, they can ally those countries, threatening the national security of China.
This fact will stunt Chinas potential to become a superpower

China is a smelly, overpopulated shithole and also a totalitarian state which is a negative point on a million levels.

China is a developing nation
Germany and UK were also smelly, overpopulated shitholes 100 years ago

Seriously, why do they smell so bad? I live in a small town where it looks like we have one or two Indian families, and the ones I've met smell awful.

It's unfortunate, because they seem like nice enough people, but their smell really gives a bad first impression.

They only care about prosperity not playing world police.
Why wage war against some leader halfway across the planet instead of bribing him to sell resources?

>Germany and UK were also smelly, overpopulated shitholes 100 years ago

100 years ago would be 1917. Weren't you guys kind of busy...machine gunning each other in trenches or something back then?

They have no concept of basic hygiene like they literally don't know cleaning your self is a thing

For what purpose:'(

Their cleaning culture is completely different to most others. There are plenty of Indians in the UK and literally all smell like sweat and sour milk. They are usually nice people though, it's a shame.

Yeah it's more brownish

Bangladeah would become super power before india

don't forget breathing mustard gas

Why do Pakis come on Sup Forums? Is it just the fat IT nerds, who have no friends and have strict families? That can be said for anyone on here, but it's really the only type of Pakistani I can picture browsing Sup Forums, while pretending to be like everyone else.

>1917
ehh

thier superpower streets would be like conveyors

>Which role do you think India will play in the global affairs?
Biggest international Shit deposit

WHITE SERVANTS.

I guess it's a good thing that I can read Devanāgarī, then. I don't speak Hindi or another language that uses it, though, at least not yet. I mostly learned to read it in order to be able to read Hindu scriptures correctly. Most of the transliterations people provide don't distinguish between half the consonants, so you don't know if "t" means dental T or retroflex T (which should be written ṭ, with the dot underneath).

So what you're saying is that Indians are one regular shower a day away from being honorary whites?

IDK man, the date keeps being postponed.

Problem of caste system

Being superpower is separate from having developed social infrastructure and welfare.
So, maybe yes.

We'll make shitting great again. Hold on to your asses, firangi.

If India ever becomes a superpower I highly doubt they'll ever be negative. They'd probably act as a buffer against China as they do now.

They're so fucking eager for the world to convert to Hinduism it's insane. Look at the comments on videos of White Hindu converts.

because he's from finland

He is only following the code of his asian ancestors and committing sudoku

Ah yes, the beauty of India.

>500M shit on the street
>global superpower

>mfw glacier feeding the ganges river will fully melt by 2029
>mfw ganges river will dry up entirely by 2032
>mfw without this shitcreak of a river Indian society will completely collapse

>superpower by 2050
Kek

>anything happening to HOLY RIVER GANGA
lel

Pakis on Sup Forums are mostly autistic anti social teens who are slightly above average in intlligence