Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your friends, family and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your friends, family and country?

Because I prefer my MAK-90 for SHTF

>ar-15
>self-defense

KEK. That shit isn't meant for close quarters lil nigger. Invest in a shotgun to protect your family indoors.

I have hands.

Because I'm not a little bitch afraid of the world.

'Cause my snubby will do the job just fine.

well i do... why dont you have back up iron sights? lol

im waaaay too poor

I kinda want an ar-18 for historical reasons.

I own an Infidel, an MP15 and a 4th gen Glock 19.

all of these choices are how you get tennitis

>implying
I've got about $2,400 tied up in it. Retarded, I know, but I got carried away and just went with it. Fully left-handed, left side ejecting with side charging handle, Timney trigger, 20" 1:8 5.56 barrel, 15" quad rail, Magpul UBR stock, Hawke Optics 6-24x56 mil dot scope and it's built on an 80% lower so no serial #

Why not a Geissele trigger?

I also have a 3'' penis fully erect when I think about how cool my friends must think I am.

Truth be told, at the time I hadn't even heard of them. All any of my coworkers ever talked about was how great Timney triggers are so it was just in my head from the start that that's what I was going to buy for it

No funs poorfag detected

I do.

I pick up a smith and wesson M&P sport 2 tomorrow along with 2 lowers for custom builds... preban cause fuck CA

>he doesn't have over 4k tied up in his AR-15

Of all the possible reaction images, that one feels most appropriate.
Kek'd hard, user

Haha fag dont get smoked

Geissele triggers are nice but overrated for the money. There are plenty of options available that are 95% as good for 50% of the cost.

>Shotgun is first line of defense.
>Next is handgun.
>First two fail, break out muh kung-fu.
>Final solution, hamster.

I'm a felon

This.
I own an RRA and a Arsenal. I would NEVER think about using AR or AK alike for home defense, unless I lived on a ranch or something and could see my enemies coming from a ways away and actually line up a shot instead firing half a mag down a hallway.

That's a purty set. Papa bless.

What's that upper/lower? Its beautiful.

Because I have real rifles that do real damage from distances great and far. And.. I'm not paying bandwagon prices.

Because an AR-10 has more stopping power

Because they are too expensive right now - but we have other firearms that will do the job if needed.

>Geissele triggers are overrated
>There are plenty of options available that are 95% as good

Yeah, um, I like that 5%.

Now that trump has won, it may be time. Getting tired of the stupid fucks that elected that orange baboon.

i like how you say NEVER then go on to contradict yourself about how you would do it. pick one.

The only AR10 I fuck with

lol it's the cheapest they've been in a long time.

Full Bravo Company Manufacturing upper: 14.5" barrel, 13" KMR handgaurd, PWS FFS556 MOD 2 comp.

YMH 125 lower

But I do.

>areyousureaboutthat.meme

>500 dollars
if you can't afford this you need to off yourself

Not that guy but in the Midwest they sure are. Everyone was panic buying before the election thinking that they could sell the rifles at a premium after the bitch got elected. That plan backfired when ol' Trumpykins grabbed her buy the pussy and applied the grip. Now gun laws are poised to become very relaxed and help loosen the stranglehold of fear everyone was feeling for their scary black rifles.

laws wont change

you can literally get an AR for 500 bucks, are you really that poor?

aint that the truth, Trump wont undo the shit that the previous asshole president did while in office, but he certainly will not continue the trend, Ca is and still will be fucked

niggerama didnt really do anything

Mine

>Invest in a shotgun to protect your family indoors.

Shotguns aren't that great either. People who don't know what they are talking about like to say that shotguns are great because the spread is so great that you don't even have to aim. False. The spread at the ranges you have in a home invasion situation are very small. And buckshot has very deep penetration, so if you miss, the shot will be going directly through drywall and windows with no problem. Injuring people in other rooms or in the apartment/house next door would be your liability. A hand gun is infinitely superior to both options.

is that an mp5?

>Because I'm not a little bitch afraid of the world.

Neither am I, however I'd like to have an advantage during a home invasion.

what about a flamethrower?

Which handgun are you referring to not go through walls? Maybe a .45. Also, I use turkey load on a full choke for my home defense. A lot better than buck shot.

Kill yourself!

>Which handgun are you referring to not go through walls?

Anything hollowpoint is going to solve that problem.

Close. It's a clone of a G3, the MP5's big brother.

>what is birdshot.

Because my country has a naval fleet there times all other countries combined ... I'd have to elect a child as president to feel the need to own a weapon against other countries. But against niggers ? Glock me up baby!

9mm hollow is still going to go through walls easily.

>>what is birdshot.

A poor choice for defense. Yeah it solves the penetration issues, but just not the best option.

you are retarded. if your hollowpoint wont go through a wall it would probably just bounce of a person if you shot them with it.

jerry brown did

I feel stupid as fuck for laughing at this...

Which is why I load shells with rock salt and metal shavings

Haters will say it's fake.

Nah, that rifle is very real

?

Yes of course it's going to go through a wall. It's going to bust a hole in it. What it won't do is punch through cleanly and continue on still a lot of velocity still behind it like most shot will.

because I own a GM6 Lynx not some puss 5.56 pea shooter

I do agree to a point, but most people won't know how to handle their adrenaline to properly aim the weapon.

That will only injure. Someone broke into my aunt's house a long time ago. She shot him in the arse with rock salt loads, and he drove himself to the hospital to see if they could make the intense burning stop.

You don't want to cause unnecessary harm; you want to stop a threat. Incapacitation is the most effective method to stop a threat.

I need to get one or at least a lower before the end of the year. California has finally almost won in wrecking law abiding citizen.

It feels pretty bad man.

you are still retarded. go look up actual tests where they shoot through things like plywood, drywall, glass etc then come back when you realize you are wrong and dont know what youre talking about.

You're clearly too ignorant to understand that 5.56 is rather poor at penetrating walls. As compared to the heavier rounds of handguns that do not lose much velocity in walls.

Also, a pistol at fill extention is about as far from your body as an AR with 16" barrel.

The only benefits you get from using a pistol is the ability to shoot from retention and somewhat increased maneuverability.

Modern JHPs(HSTs, GoldDots, PDX1, etc) are made to have good barrier penetration, if you want something that wont go through a wall you need something like a frangible round.

You won't protect your country, your military will. And if you're fighting your own military, you're automatically fucked and will lose.

These tards that you two are quoting do not realize that it's the much greater mass behind pistol rounds COMBINED with the slower velocity that ends up causing the over penetration of non-armored targets.

Frangible rounds homie..

OH SHIT NIGGA I GOT DAT 60RD ASSAULT DRUMAZINE

Hell YEAH SON! And a Glock-brand Glock!

how common do you think home invasions are? and why would you need a low stopping power, high penetration weapon for that? I'm sure your neighbors will appreciate the lead you send through their house

>tactical buttplug on rail

AR is cool guy, I currently have 4

Yeah, if you want one that is shit and nothing to brag about. Just like how you can get a cheap AK, except cheaper AKs have less problems than cheaper ARs. Even then, both are still $650-750ish.

neighbors shmeighbors. they knew the risks of living in USA.

because you can't do any of those things with an ar-15. you can plink at the range or mag dump in a school, but there will never be an opportunity to use it for anything good

>Low stopping power
>High penetration
>AR?
Uhhh, you wrong nigga.

Specifically those two points are incorrect.

Because 12 gauge defender II

Obviously it depends on the type of ammunition used, but I'm pretty sure M855 can penetrante AR500 steel.

im not very knowledgeable about firearms in general, although i do own a few rifles and a pistol, ive been wanting to purchase aweapon with a bit more firepower too it, from what ive seen an "AR-15" is a pretty fucking generic AR. Do they come in different calibers? if so, whats a standard caliber for, say, home defense? .45?
(asking because im buying one soon, and want a bit of advice)

I don't get why you need anything more then a handgun to defend your home. It's not like there will be hordes of bandits swarming your house. No need for a 30-round military-grade assault rifle.

Which is why you don't use M855 for your home defense.

But in general 5.56 rounds tend to lose a shit ton of velocity and tumble, thus losing more velocity when they hit an object.

>Do they come in different calibers?

Yes

>whats a standard caliber for, say, home defense? .45

.45 ARs aren't that common. 9mm is more common. But for home defense the standard 5.56x45mm rifle round is superior to any handgun caliber due to high velocity fragmentation.

I enjoy my handguns more than an ar personally. Just bought a sig p320 and loving it for my daily carry

All of the outside walls of my apartment are brick. I'll shoot with whatever the fuck I want.

>not knowing about .223/5.56 ballistics in home defense settings
>still recommending a shotgun to overpen and kill your neighbors

>military-grade assault rifle.
>semi-automatic

>DERP DERP YOU DON'T NEED IT WHY WOULD YOU HAVE IT?

get cuck'd libtard.

I own them mainly to piss off faggots like you

wow. i dont even know where to start...Buying an AR in a pistol caliber like .45 is retarded, better off getting a hipoint carbine.

What exactly makes something "military grade"?

And what exactly makes that a bad thing for home defense?

Do you not want your weapon to go BANG every time you pull the trigger? Perhaps you prefer the thrill of not knowing whether or not you will have a failure to fire because your weapon isn't as reliable as a "military rifle".

You sure do give those faggots a lot of power over your money tbh. I have nothing against your rifles, just saying.

They are perfect for shooting the guy who broke into your house, and killing your neighbor's kid with one round

Maybe that kid should not of been following the nigger breaking in