Califag here: it's 8:27 PM. Should I go get me some Jack in the Box, or go to bed?

Califag here: it's 8:27 PM. Should I go get me some Jack in the Box, or go to bed?

I'm really craving a bacon cheeseburger, but I'm fat and to lazy to go out.

>pic related

you could always kill yourself

You must be a serious fat fuck if you were willing to post this on Sup Forums

>I'm fat and to lazy
One less ultimate bacon cheese burger would be a good step away from that.

yes, that's always an option
I am. 5'10 and 184 lbs
meh

>califag
>not getting in-n-out

>fat so you constantly want junk food
>so fat that it's a challenge to get up and go get junk food
you poor soul. just do it, and get a couple of their shitty tacos while you're at it

Get this

5'10 and 184 lbs is hardly fat user

in-n-out is a piece of shit
I don't like tacos
mm im hungry

I have a beer belly, but sure, unless I'm naked, people don't know I'm fat.

Compared to jack-in-the-crack?

same here. i just wear overly large flannels and button-ups and have a beard so nobody can tell i have a beer belly or a double chin

Burger King is calling to you...

yes.
no double chin yet, but getting there. I know I should cut out the cheese burgers and beers, but that's one of the only joys i've got.

no BK nearby.

>
>same here. i just wear overly large flannels and button-ups and have a beard so nobody can tell i have a beer belly or a double chin

If you're rocking a zz top beard and walking around contorted so people can only see some wierd in real life MySpace angle shit. Fucking delusional fatties.

Literal autism, folks.

since literal autism, please explain the autism.

BK is overpriced trash. they just rely on stupid, limited-time gimmicks to make money

>jack in the box is better than in n out
>hurr durr what autism?

Both prime examples.

sure, bud

>

Thinking a single beer or cheeseburger is what's causing the tub of lard to collapse in under its own gravity Wm rather than its dismissive, meh it's to hard, it makes me happy attitude.

>Classic autism response.

Get checked out, Sup Forumsro.

yes, I said it was a single beer and single burger; that's right.
no need, I've already been diagnosed by a btard

Do it. You don't even have to get dressed if you use the drive through. Buy two of them, take side streets home and eat one of them as you drive. Eat the other when you get home. Also, large soda and eggrolls. That's what you wanted to hear, right?

lrn2read
Knowing is half the battle.

no, I don't like egg rolls.

do it fag, I'm about to now that you've made me hungry

Your not that bad, I'm 5'6 and 400

Poppers then; just a 3 piece. But get 3 ranches just in case they are spicy.

BK used to be good. Then they started microwaving their burgers to get them hot. Microwave. Tastes like shit after you've had a good burger. If they are too lazy to grill burgers I'm too lazy to buy them. Breakfast sandwiches are good tho

Cali fat here too. 619. Plz eat a bacon ultimate chzburger with extra chz and mayo, with curly fries and a 50/50 coke and strawberry fanta

I like my cheeseburgers plain.

Going to bed. No burger. Fuck you guys.

whatever. going to McDonalds it's gonna be great

I'm from California too, fuck off with the burgers

it is now 9:12. i hope you went out. you deserve that bacon burger

jack in the crack uses nasty ass pink slime