Is it difficult to be autistic in your cunt?

Is it difficult to be autistic in your cunt?

Japan
YES

When I go to a supermarket there are advertisements screaming at me. If I pick up a fish, a recording will play about fresh fish, and so on.

There is music playing everywhere. Even not in a store. In the public downtown they play music.

My co-worker asks me what I had for dinner, but I eat the same dinner every night. She thinks it's funny. Now I know is mocking me.

I want to move to Finland or Sweden. It seems quiet there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhOQ7mC4zlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we are full sorry

Man up. Watch for your actions, learn how to fight.

Why do I need to fight?

depends on where you live in the USA, what state?

障害者歓迎されないよ

You can live in my closet
I feed you rice ok?

Please, everyone in this country is autistic
this country is the definition of autism

nazi

I disagree
actual autism people like me cannot do a social performance. Japan is a country of masks

Hokkaido is pretty quiet too..

Britain is a country full of turbonormies and you pretty much have to isolate yourself in your house if you're an autist like me.

I've literally had people (employees) come up to me in the supermarket and ask if I needed "help" as they grab my arm, all because I sat on the floor to read some books I found on a lower shelf.

どこがナチスだよ?

truth.
I suppose Japan is bad for people with Asperger's syndrome.

You have a job, that's that. And these masks are just barely hiding the very autistic nature of your society
and from an external perspective, they're not doing a very good job

t. english teacher who regrets his decision

>tfw free jobs in a country where the employment rate is one of the lowest in europe

How the fuck did you not commit suicide?
Being an aspie in Japan sounds like hell.

>Japan is a country of masks
Do tell

because I'm not.

>spain
normiest country in Europe

Our culture is based on the idea that being extroverted is weird, also finns love japs for some reason.

They wont leave you be because they're so interested in asian people, it's funny how finns change their mentality once they meet a foreigner.

you have to understand Japanese language and culture I think

I read that German people just say what they think. In Japan you have to say a meaning but cannot say the words.

Western European culture is really just people saying what they think about each other and if it goes wrong, pretend to have banter about it. Are you saying Japanese people always pretend to be someone else and happy and respectful to each other and their co-workers, when deep down everyone despises each other immensely?

>Are you saying Japanese people always pretend to be someone else and happy and respectful to each other and their co-workers, when deep down everyone despises each other immensely?
yeah, that's pretty much japan

everyone has to smile a lot and pretend to be happy, but deep down inside they're miserable and hate everything

Yes, everyone's a normie, atleast Japan has a lot of autists.

>everyone has to smile a lot and pretend to be happy
not really, but they are just a little implying if they hate or look down on someone

>My co-worker asks me what I had for dinner, but I eat the same dinner every night. She thinks it's funny. Now I know is mocking me.

Ask her out to dinner, you silly man.

動物を黙れ

>I read that German people just say what they think. In Japan you have to say a meaning but cannot say the words.
You have never lived under communist control... oh boy, you would love THE party.

Oh God yes

Just use earphones and be rude to your co-workers.

Also, i like the songs.

Sakana Sakana Sakana~
Sanaka taberuto~
Atamaga yokunaru~

>leaving your house
Nigga what are you doing?

That sounds anoying

Japan is a wonderland for autists
The fuck you on about

Japan might be hell for autists with borderline IQ like me because even low paid part time jobs require too much for those people due to our crazy work ethics.

your comment is meant for nazi eugenics

>If I pick up a fish, a recording will play about fresh fish, and so on.
kek

>My co-worker asks me what I had for dinner, but I eat the same dinner every night. She thinks it's funny. Now I know is mocking me.
what do you eat?

I dont understand this “japan is autistic“ meme either
Eujeryone except for me looks shining and engaging in some meaningful activities

Sweden is a country of autistics that's currently being collectively buttfucked by Algerian migrants

youtube.com/watch?v=VhOQ7mC4zlE

I wish we had this shit here too, would be grotesquely out of place.

wtf

*sha SHING*

nothing personal kid

*tips fedora*

I studied Japanese language and culture as a weeb but still can't understand why japanese don't say just fuck off to each other.

It's rude

When life gives you phosphorus make sarin.

Almost impossible. Everyone here thinks that if you can't talk to people for like 80% of your whole day, then you're clinically retarded and needs extreme treatment, like going to idiot social events, dress like a normalfag and smile to everyone.

When you have some luck, you find a person in 100k that thinks somewhat like you and stick close to this person, so you can get mutual help for being as autistic as you want.

We really could need more brazil here.
I would love to socialize but everyone is an autistic weirdo.

That's bad. I only have to talk when I need to, few times a week

I'm really jelly of you guys.

Poortugal and Spain are similar. You can have a little piece of Brazil by visiting them.

Please visit me.
We can hang out talking shit and drinking beer.
I love to watch trash movies.