We need this to happen more often to eliminate the white race. White men shouldn't be allowed to breed anymore

We need this to happen more often to eliminate the white race. White men shouldn't be allowed to breed anymore.

First for thread reaching bump limit in an hour

"chose"

nice thread janitor

why would he have any say in the matter?

Sure thing buddy, I'm sure the Asians will pay for welfare instead of leading a genocide.

>be white sloot
>cheat on my personal cuck
>get pregnant with Tyrone's baby
>"ain't yo cracka ass boyfriend one 'dem male feminsts n' shit?"
>convince boyfriend to let me accept a "sperm donation"
>Tyrone is off the hook, and can still buy crack n' shit

Any kinos where this happens?

Did any of you read the article? Literally neither of them are a parent to those children - the woman is just a surrogate for some other couple's embryo. God damn you people are dumb.

This post will get no replies.

The shitposting has started, already? It's only 11am!

I'm in charge here

>This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants. The normalcy of this paragraph is something I have come to take for granted. Yet what seems to us to be the logical outcome of being pro-life is still something that to others often needs much explaining.

>white people

>It's a Sup Forums thread

we can't win, we are either an evil racist or a pathetic cuck, there is no inbetween to you non-whites is there?

I don't give a shit about their life decisions, but the fact that they think they're being selfless and religiously moral by having African embryos is retarded.

>God damn you people are dumb.

Says the Reddit who doesn't understand basic ragebaiting.

Just leave already, lol.

That's how the Jews will win. Divide and conquer. BE in-between. BE that moderate. STAY logical.

That way they'll never win.

I'm saying that the people who didn't read the article are fucking dumb, faggot.

who /tummy/ here?

>tfw in high school a girl who looked like this told me she wanted to have babies with me
It was the weirdest boner. I knew I could have gotten laid, but at the same time I had a feeling she'd be the type to poke holes in a condom just because mixed babies are like fashion accessories for some reason.

That nigger is dyel. Is this the fit standard this days?

You are being autistic and emotional, friend.

This meme is tired. At least turn it into a pro-life vs. pro-choice debate, because that is actually the issue that's addressed in the article. But hey I'm on Sup Forums aka cuckold central

>This meme is tired
Thats part of what makes it great. Its becoming so forced that people are just letting it happen and its become part of normal life

its dat tiem again

Said the emotional autist.

Me on the right

>implying posts on Sup Forums get integrated into real life
If anyone talks in memes and is open about their sordid fetishes in real life, they are absolutely autistic.

me in the middle

I literally completely agree with you. I'm tired of getting assfucked by white 'society' just because I look different.

won't these negroids ever tire of stealing our women? :(

who amwf ?