What is your honest opinion of White people?

what is your honest opinion of White people?

Should be the only ones who qualify for the term "people"

they're not people

White devils should be kept in isolation from the other people

untermenshes

Brat'ya nashi yнтepмeньшиe

All I want is white genocide

One generalisation I can make is that they have a low or no sense of duty or shame

wh*tes belong in the gas chamber

they no doubt have become weak and been in a dead end. im not talking about mainstream trash, its always shit, but about independent/indie/underground culture. they cant make anything culturally new and cool anymore.

they should actually learn shit from other cultures. i cant imagine "full-on western or white" youth can make something new.

Bump
>>

White or caucasian? Both are different.

They're nice people and many are intelligent.

White people like to believe they're superior and that way of thinking comes in many forms. Older generation whites have outdated ways of thinking.

They deny that the West is failing and assume that the West is the only correct way of civilization.

Term made up by murrifats assblasted because they're mixed mongrels.

T.Mohammed from Melbourne

They are okeysh but they swing from full nazism to cuck overload

Needlessly cruel and entitled, they assume way too much when all they needed to do was ask, mostly the men are perverted and untrustworthy and half of the women follow right after them and seem to enjoy being second class citizens. White people have the uncanny ability to some how become the victim in any situation, even when they're clearly in the wrong or was acting as the aggressor, then it turns into this weird dance of victim blaming and victim hood. The amount of unfounded hate they generate against some people should be used as renewable energy.

Despite that a lot of them are cool, I don't judge people before I get to know them. None of what I mentioned is exclusive to any one race but it's what I've noticed the most while having to live and interact with white people, while then comparing it to other races of people I've lived near.

It's worse when you are stuck with them in a Union.

They're cool.

weirdos

Is that in Israel?

buncha krakas

they're alright

>Jews

a mistake

a genetic defect

Well there's what I think is hebrew on a sign in the background and those buildings are definitely not in Europe.

>Swedish gay-whores invade Israel
It's make this pic even worse.

Odor emitted from their body is strong

I like them but they are stupid. They should have more children instead of importing brown people to their own countries for doing the dirty job

stronk odor = high level of testosterone. It's reason why Jap girls prefer fuck white men.

There are predominantly more Russian women marrying a Japanese than Japanese women marrying a Russian.

Wh*tes should be exterminated

Brazil is white.
Argentina is white too.

lets not kid ourselves white is everybodays favorite color of the rainbow even if theyre niggers or non niggers

>white
>color of the rainbow
Cringe

excessive virtue signalling will be their demise

Untermenschen

Subhumans

>white 'people'

lol nigur

a million times this

I have never seen one.

this

Funny, i find that asians all have this really weird and strong fishy smell

I've been around whites most of my life so I feel comfortable around them the most
Some political decisions by whites piss me off though. But I live here, so I cant complain desu.

their facial features remind me of these statues.

Rights for women?

Why are they called white "people"?
They aren't really "white" and they aren't really "people"

More like their intervention with other countries desu
They already have rights for women, and dutch women in the Netherlands get treated so well yet we have those obnoxious feminists who scream oppression as if they were in the middle east/north africa where women actually get oppressed.

Intervention in other countries is done by any country that can do it. Hell, there's probably a poor African country intervining in a even poorer African country right now.

>white
>people

google 'apocrine sweat gland'

When describing themselves as "white people," usually pretty trashy. Nigger-level trashy

any evidence for this? I can think of plenty of white scientists, musicians, authors, architects, innovators etc.

keep repeatin it

T. Jap who always want to be White in their manga

They are people.

Seriously, which "white people"? Slavs? Finns? Franks? Germans? Scandinavians? Anglos? Celtics?

Japs always like to pretend as if they're someone being cynical to Whitey but in fact they're the most pathetic White wanna loser monkeys

This is so much clear fact when you see their manga stuffs

This

Japs are fucking Ashamed Mongoloid, The downgraded one mixing with the promitive abo gene.

The most disgusting race on earth.

They smell like shit

Why does S.Korea hate Japan?

Everyone hates us because they are jealous as fuck, this thread is proof of this, we are called hateful but lol everyone here is as hateful as it gets against white people, as usual

I am literally haughtily laughing at you while drinking champagne and eating my toast of foie grasin front of my screen laughing at you niggers

In my life i have accumulated enough to have better life than 99% of brown people until i die and despite all your hate this still brings me joy, you are terrible people and that's why you get why you deserve, wallowing in your own shit for your entire foreseeable lifetime
hope you ejoy it

suck my dick

Nah, they actually benefited from mixing with ainu, otherwise they would look like generic flat-face coryo buryats.

what is this image proving?

Because Japs are literally Chunks of pretending.

Even in this thread, they pretend as if they hate white, they are cynical to whitish but in their deep inside they are the most pathetic servants to whites who had been bombed nukes from white twice.

I fucking hate Japanese. They always like to pretend something, all of them are basically coarse lie chunks.

Fucking Japan. Literal nation of Outcast

t. kim "the brave new worldler" jones

Kek. Ainu people were australoids basically.
They were not some Caucasoids which Japan like to believe, and also,

The Caucasian looking Jap celebrities nowdays are seeds of Dutch people who was in Japan during 17th~19th centuary, It's not emerged by Ainu

according the theory of survival of fittest weak whitey will get genocided. first they lost haiti now they are losing africa soon they will lose africas australia and then europe.
when the time comes non-whites will skin their asses. they will cut you like pigs.

why do people like you think that all nonwhites live horrible depressing lives? i'm black and i've never hated my life and alot of other colored people i know would say the same. I wouldn't say i live two different than whites in my area. I'm no therapist but i think you should just enjoy your life since youve done done so much and stop being so bitter.

also, the 99% percent of brown people you live a better life than don't know you and don't care

I never had an opinion on myself, but there are certainly many many people that do

>referring to white north Europeans as """Caucasian"""
not sure if dumb or just coryo monkey

White people ruined being white

Uncultured, unwilling to try new things, thinks food is too spicy, even more whiny than American blacks, thinks they are entitled to everything, and not to mention they are too lazy for simple labor work so they have to get illegal immigrants to come and do it for them.

Jokes on you, Trump is now sending your fucking slaves back to Mexico where they belong. Now you have to do the work, whitey.

They also burn up in the sun. Trust me, I'm white myself.

Breeding with aztecs was a mistake

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

you are the lucky one who gets to live in america though, a very tiny part, most brown people really do live in their own shit
i would know i went there
and they really do care as far as i could see and as you can see itt

also
>I'm no therapist but i think you should just enjoy your life since youve done done so much and stop being so bitter.
kek literally everyone itt is saying much they hate us blah blah they want to genocide us blah blah blah the usual bullshit and i am the bitter one ?
take your head out of your ass please, everyone is so butthurt and opinionated about white people the least i can say is that don't worry i hate you all too

Some are nice but most are evil.

Just like breeding with bears

Do you really think a "white" american and a "white" lithuanian will have that much in common? What about a "white" south african and a "white" russian?

This is like asking to judge "asians" and then comparing an "asian" fillipino to an "asian" japanese person.

there is no such thing as individualism, all white people are the same obviously you racist

There's not a single white person in that picture, OP.

they will soon evolve to white 2.0

deserve to go extinct for producing the degenerate west of cuckoldry

They are the greatest race and I wish they weren't so self-destructive and accepting of niggers

this

i guess i havent been there so i cant say

and you are right about the rest of this thread being bitter. its not to justify it but i feel like this is just a window to a lot of people who browse this site who only see people on here shitting on their race.

The most annoying guys on the internet alongside indians

How can I have a honest opinion of white people, if I don't know who are the white people? Some day italians are included, the other day not even icelanders are white, then the next day israelians are white I don't fucking know

Latinoamerican race > Russian Eurasian race > Back African race > Asian race > Middle-Eastern semithic race > White race

Love you too bb

They are literally devils they need to be exterminated for the good of the universe
Or, at least, the good of this site I guess. Sup Forums is cancer

LOL

Whites are incredibly generous people on earth. And also self retrospecting people.
I wanna tell them to stop destroying themselves and stop to spare too much mercy toward other people.

Dear White, even someday, you guys might turn into mudslim countries, Don't worry. We Koreans will do our best revival of you guys with plastic surgery and gene modifying technology.
Love you

Pretty cool but awkward to be around in extremely pure concentrations. I stopped by a 200% white town in rural PA and all eyes were glued to me. white women are more fun/friendly to socialize with than men, but it's not a big deal. they really seem to like rap music a lot and play it in public which is weird. rarely have I heard a white person that listens to the "white" music I listen to like folk or old country

Serious criticism is that they are killing themselves with drug abuse and their towns are aging and could reach a crisis

they are obviously sarcastic replies from white people

Most of them should die.

The anglo-american variant is whiny and entitled as fuck

Whites have always been degenerates. But at least they used to breed.

Never had foie gras, is it different to regular pâté?

Wogs are just insecure because they arent white.

I dont generally like Wogs very much although i do like some individuals, as races they are just not as good as us- this doesnt mean i hate them but i do look down on them and think less of them/somewhat dislike them , however our lower classes are often quite terrible and often as bad.

*Americans in general