Bump

>be me
>Navy
>dating a 10/10 qt3.14
>Shes loyal as fuck and also in the navy
>Gives GREAT head and cums multiple times when we fuck
>Get stationed in two different places
>My friends start to kill themselves
>In a depressed haze I break it off with her despite just the week before buying her a wedding ring where I was going to fly to her and propose
>7 Months later work up the courage to talk to her again because alcohol
>Shes in a committed 5 month long relationship with some dude
>Doesnt want anything to do with me
>I still have the ring
Thinking about an-heroing guys

No girl is worth ending your life over user, you'll find another, despite what you may think.

I really really like this image. :'(

How's life tonight my fellow anons? Just wanting a friendly chat while I think over my issues.

Not feeling great. Breaking up with my girlfriend. Living in a country where i can not speak the language and got no friends.

Fuck this

Well, I hope everything works out for you. Everything does in the end, everything has a end and in the end it's a happy ending. Just don't give up.

That sounds actually pretty interesting, how old are you and what country? Jw

I'll post a few.

This one made me cry.

cf

Just the few lines fuck me up. I don't even have to read the whole thing

This made me sad because it sounds like something I would do.

dogs are better than people.

28. Japan.

This person has no idea why people want to kill themselves.

Male ,technically not a virgin
I got fucked in the ass by a 30 year old bussnis man when I was 14 while i was on family vacation. Went through a hard core sub gay phase, didn't help I got my mom's facial features and hair. I told him I was 18 of course. While my family was out souviniere shopping I was in the hotel room taking pics ass up and face down for Craig's list. Got a reply instantly. We fucked twice over two days ,literally worshiped that dudes cock ( was my first time Deep throating). Any ways I've haven't had sex since and feels awkward talking to girls despite not being attracted to dudes anymore

Their is some truth to that. Had a buddy who pretty much did that. For some people it can help. Their is obviously no fix all button that works on everyone, but it is a start for certain kinds of suicidal people.

Sup Forums... Where you go from deep poetry and feels to some dude fucking a piece of fruit at the bottom of the page...

Think of it this way. She moved on after 2 months. She was never worth it

that hesitation could mean alot of things u fuckin tard

Fuck, how am I supposed to sleep now?

It gets better user. Plenty of fish in the sea. Just takes time

This. You see it in every feels thread. You can't expect an introverted person to just 'go nuts' and do a 180 on their personality, otherwise they wouldn't be in the situation their in in the first place.

This is my last one.

Make a wish, anons...

This is good user I didn't think anyone else knew about this word.

My personal favorite drunk

This is fucking happening to me right now

why is your mother such a bitch then?

Sometimes...I regret meeting her because of how fucked up it made me. Thinking of the memories that hav'nt faded yet and the memories we could have made. Sometimes... when I lay in bed crying, to help myself stay sane, I imagine her in bed crying for the same reason too. Hoping that she stills thinks about me and is waiting for me to talk to her, but here I am waiting for her to talk to me. Sometimes... I wish I knew how much she was gonna mean to me in the future so it would convince me to stay by her side more often. Sometimes... I write letters that I want to give her, but I end up crying all over them and throwing them in the trash because I know she'll do the same. Sometimes... I want to kill myself. And I come close to death but don't pull the trigger because in a werid way hope I will find her in someone else.

Thank you for this feels thread op. You've helped me a great deal.

I like this one

I immediately recognized this one I can't read it I don't want to breakdown...