Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread.

kek

most of you guys if fluffies where real

I'd rather be giving the enfie

This, this is good

m-more?

What would happen if a fluffy drank coffee? Did any artists draw that?

I haven't seen anything like that. But I do remember this one about fluffies being easily addicted to things so all I can imagine is them becoming really addicted really quick

I haven't seen coffee, but the Bad Nummies series had diet coke + mentos, alcohol, and a few other things.

I fucking love this one for its simplicity.

>not pretending to be a loving daddeh
>not being such a responsible, careful and oving fluffy owner till your retard horse wuws you more than sketties
>not being constantly passive-agressive and subtly hurt is feelings with shit like praising other fluffies in front of it or NTRing if its a stallion
>not constantly gaslighting with removing all heir toys and blame it on them losing
>not feeding them sketties every time they ask for it but fill it with hot sauce
>"skettiest must hate you for being such a bad fluffy"
>when your mare asks for babbehs let them drop a litter
>when the babbehs start to be talky poison them with something that ills them slowly
>"tell the grieving fluffy mother she wasnt hugging them all and they all died
>let them have fluffy friends and stuff
>turn their friends aganist them by spreading stories how they are foal murderers and shit
>be nothing but nice and supportive while twisting the dagger further

Remember, ripping a fluffy apart takes a minute but heart hurties last foever.

Why does the chick in this look like a dominatrix?

However came up with this shit had a terrible childhood full of abuse.

Nah it was made for trolling mlp faggots

That doesn't mean terrifying secret histories of abuse weren't involved.

Yes it does, child abuse isn't even real, just a bunch of pussy faggots whining about being spanked with a baseball bat for being a shit heads.

>child abuse isn't even real
Oh thank god! I was worried there might be something morally reprehensible about getting drunk every Wednesday and beating my 10 year old with a whiskey bottle until she passes out.

kek

there is a huge difference between a light spanking for discipline and actually abusing a child

I got the shit beat out of me as a child and I turned out fine!

>browses Sup Forums every day

Thats great steve but not everyone does end up with a happy ending like yourself

Nah you good mang, keep it up, that way she'll only be your slut and no one elses.

>When you try to troll /mlp/ for loving colourful cartoon horses with gore, retarded colourful cartoon horses but you end up trolling yourself cause you know love colorful cartoon horses.

>tfw

These things are so depressing. How can you bear to look at them.

>implying we're not all sick fucks here
For shame.

Distracts me from my own depression

bumping for unsuspecting foal and smarty justice

writefag here

is it realistic for fluffies to open random drawers in a house if they're not hungry or thirsty or hear a noise from inside?

>Reply to Thread No.714144362
also, if in a herd what determines who the next smarty is?

and do people care if herds still use the mares+assistants+males+toughies formula?

Its been a while since I've seen good written stories, so trying to have consistent lore sucks

yes!
this except the smarty gets BTFO

No, they would try to hug it or run depending of the noise

no I mean, if there is just a drawer in a pantry, are fluffies curious enough to just open it randomly?

Sort of, but how would they? I can see them trying to, but the hooves more or less preclude opening most things. I suppose they could use their mouths, but I am not sure how well they'd be able to open things.

I could see knocking things over or pulling on something only to have it fall on them.