/éire/ + /celt/

Floyd edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lcXHc
nbc4i.com/2017/02/09/522-johns-30-pimps-arrested-in-super-bowl-sex-trafficking-sting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FASCIST IRELAND WHEN

Never thankfully.

Keep seeing trannies on Tinder.

NOT OKAY

Tranny's aren't gay

Interdimensional 10D Chess.

Alternate timeline 1950s.

>tfw the dedicated sex perverts pre-empted the total slagification of this country's hoors
>tfw dozens of thirsty Dublin fuckers like you will go along with the low-hanging "fruit" of trannies because they're all on tinder

Want to move to Canada now lads

You'll do nothing.

Come home cucked man.

I actually kind of like him now after seeing that handshake montage.

>Leo Varadkar, a leading contender in the Fine Gael leadership race, is to close the party's WhatsApp group following leaks to the media.
>The Dublin West TD, who set up the group during the government formation talks, announced the decision to ministers, TDs and Senators on Sunday night

>it has served its purpose

>I actually kind of like him now
Why though?
I mean, Drumpf is a tasteless boor, so it's not hard for this guy to trump him in politeness or even likeability stakes. What's this "handshake montage"?
If you still follow normie likeability politics, by the way, what is the Pope like?

Damn, I keep forgetting how fit Trudeau is.

We have a pretty sexy PM, not gonna lie.

>what is the Pope like?
Fuck the Pope
t. Paul Joseph Watson

There should be a "the ugliest, least personable person wins" rule, if this is how women and homosexuals like you vote.

PJW is a homosexual Anglo, what would you expect him to say, even if his fanboys' politics didn't require him to oppose Francis?

On second thought lets not go to Canada. Silly place.

Apparently Milo fagopolis is getting BTFO for defending pedophilia.

Paul Joseph Wotsit is gay?

Surprised. He just seemed like an asshole. Now he's an asshole who likes taking it in the asshole.
This country is a massive meme.

A good meme, but still a meme.

We're basically a country of immigrants. Especially in the cities.

>be catholic
>defend paedophilia

Bit insensitive, desu.

It's part of his culture.

That would be like attacking a Muslim for beating his wife, or attacking a Protestant for being hard-working and wholesome.

That's how you get Joan Bruton, do you want Joan Bruton constantly? We're better off without her as tainiste
He was defending sex between a 17 year old and a 29 year old where the age of consent is 16 and the evidence comes from edited videos taken out of context. Whilst that age pairing (homo or not) skeevs me, paedophilia it's not.

On 3rd thought lets move to Canada. Great place.

I'm pretty sure he said on the Joe Rogan podcast that he got fucked by his priest but that it was okay because he enjoyed it.

>Now he's an asshole who likes taking it in the asshole.
They all do.

>Milo
>Catholic

>attacking Muslims for doing nothing wrong
>attacking Protestants who don't exist

>That's how you get Joan Bruton
No girls allowed then.

>He was defending sex between a 17 year old and a 29 year old
No, he was talking about it being okay to be raped as a teen.

So much of that show is hyperbole, add Milo and its massive hyperbole. He probably said it to shit stir, it may have happened but was probably some role play he exaggerated.
I'm not defending Milo but there's better reasons to attack him.

>BBC referring to HMS Belfast as a Battleship

fake news honey.

>probably some role play he exaggerated.
Showing that he's a deranged pervert either way. If he's not an active risk to children, he's a latent one.

>better things to attack him on
Like what.

~t. fake news peddler

>HMS Belfast on the news
Why?

Pfft everything can be a latent risk to children if you try hard enough. Raise your own damn kids and don't leave it to the rest of the world. If I had kids I'd keep them away from him until they're ready to make their own decision as adults.
>better things
He's a useless public speaker only famous for pissing people off
Has crazy double standards when it comes to the treatment of Jews compared to homos
Rich English toff thinking he knows best for others like so many of them

archive.is/lcXHc
Mentioned in passing.

>archiving bbc
They don't even do adds

Faggots were having fits when he didn't use archive so he might as well use it for all news sites

What's up froci?

They do change there old articles as the narrative changes. Might be a little much for that article but good practice

>Pfft everything can be a latent risk to children if you try hard enough
Pic related.
>let's do nothing because some will slip through the cracks if we try and block them
Stupidest thinking ever.

>He's a useless public speaker only famous for pissing people off
That's what almost all of them are though, he's just more blatant about it.

>Has crazy double standards when it comes to the treatment of Jews compared to homos
Please elaborate.

>Rich English toff thinking he knows best for others like so many of them
Good point, but that's not as bad as being a homo thinking he knows best for others like so many of them.

any /fit/izens here? thinking of starting working out because i'm in a bad place atm and i'd like to lose weight to make myself feel better

I'm not, but it's calories-in, calories-out.
Just eat less than 2000 and get some protein in combined with lifting or bodyweight excercises to develop muscle.

Why is Dublin allowed to exist?

>Stupidest thinking ever.
Stand by what I said, it's not up to us to raise someone else's kids
>>Has crazy double standards when it comes to the treatment of Jews compared to homos
>Please elaborate.
Attacks the high number of Jews in high paying jobs but doesn't address the similar stats for homos

>Stand by what I said, it's not up to us to raise someone else's kids
It's up to society to remove threats to children.
>you can rape other people's kids so long as you don't violate my kids' NAP

>Attacks the high number of Jews in high paying jobs but doesn't address the similar stats for homos
Good point. I think there might be truth to the idea that the "gay mafia" are the new Jews, and the Jews the new WASPs, circa 1960.
I'm definitely over the paranoid overblowing of Jewish self-interested leftism into the crazy conspiracy theories condemning them forever and blaming everything from all time on them.

How much are you looking to lose lad?

this is a Rumeno-free zone

Containment city.

Yeah I'm a tank. currently doing TM, it's working well.

Raping kids violates all NAPs, fantasies between consenting adults in the privacy of their own home doesn't

I think the removing the power the gay mafia has, is why the gay rights movement went from acceptance to normalisation. Yeah 'the Jews' were never in control, just some people who are Jewish. Looking at some of the arrests earlier this month in the states and some of the "I'll tell them about all of you" statements made by arrested paedos in the past makes me think theirs a similar mechanism happening their.

>fantasies between consenting adults in the privacy of their own home doesn't
Gays don't go for "privacy" though, least of all Milo. It's all in-your-face as a public persona and social philosophy, not as a secret shame or even just a "hobby". Let's not pretend that this is a battle between meek and well-behaved homosexuals and tyrannical Christians/pedophobes.

>Yeah 'the Jews' were never in control, just some people who are Jewish.
Well, those in the shtetls and early 20th-century ghettoes weren't, and even many well-off types might not have wielded disproportionate influence, but even if the official power of Jewry was concentrated in the hands of a few millionaire and then billionaires, again, let's not pretend that ethnically-driven nepotism was solely confined to the highest ranks, or that Jewish cultural interests didn't pervade the thinking of Anglo-American society and thereby the rest of the world during the 20th century.

>Looking at some of the arrests earlier this month in the states and some of the "I'll tell them about all of you" statements made by arrested paedos in the past makes me think theirs a similar mechanism happening their.
Tell me more.

was thinking cardio first then focus on lifting
i'm a grill, no number in mind, just a noticeable difference

meant to reply to instead, fuck

Download My Fitness Pal on your phone. Its a handy app that helps you track calories. You can scan the barcode on a packet of whatever and it'll tell you how many calories are in it.

Try using a beginner routine in the gym like Starting Strength or Ice creme fitness

>i'm a grill

As for your weight, it depends what your height and starting weight is for what a "noticeable difference" will be, and even moreso for what will get you (eventually) to the "ideal" male body, peak performance and all that.

As for cardio versus lifting, well, if you are truly a woman, and cardio is what you find more easy to motivate yourself for, then if you neglect lifting (or bodyweight excercises), then it won't be as bad if you end up looking like a hungry skeleton or skinnyfat at the end of it.

Lifting is good though, because it increases your muscles, incrementally increasing the amount of calories you burn passively (in addition to what you spend in doing the exercise), and is a big part in looking "fit", rather than merely thin.

>i'm a grill

F A C T .

Hiro needs to fix the fucking servers - images are unbearably slow to load over the past few days.

It's been like that for a while, and it seems to only be like that for some images. Hiro doesn't give a fuck.

Think its a problem on your end

I had that a week or two ago for a day or two, but it's been alright since.

But nothing has changed for me - my internet speed is the same as normal, as are my settings.

There was a lad here about a month ago who said that there was a way of adjusting the image url to switch servers for loading images - does anybody remember that?

yeah might as well throw in david norris while you're at it

woeful edition you brit cunt

Went to that Five Guys place today lads, pretty good

great burger and chips but too costly

HEEM yourself runt features

Criminally expensive though.

You'd get two large meals at Supermacs for the price of one meal at 5 guys.

piss away britshit

Yea, the price is a bit much but it was a date so wouldn't be going to it all the time

did you drop the paw?

Assuming that means shag and no. First date with her

>Assuming that means shag

Nice gif dickhead

>he waited for it to load

bet you were sat there like an absolute dickhead

Sorry, Taking me ages to find all the info
Recent mass arrests
nbc4i.com/2017/02/09/522-johns-30-pimps-arrested-in-super-bowl-sex-trafficking-sting/
Then there's the Sanduskys
The "I'll take you down" was from Joe Rogan podcast I listened to recently and just spent the last hour looking for. Fkn driving me mental I can't remember the fkrs name
I don't need to go into how the Catholic Church was used to hide paedophilia and exploit children
>inb4 you're a Pizzagate nut
Pizzagate was the distraction

You're not my mate anymore

Not my fault I don't know every bit of slang

Lads I never really gave it any thought till now by what happened to Killers that had like crazy shit to them, like some thought it was artistic, others just enjoyed it or some crazy shit like that, or stuff like Jack the Ripper and so on.

^pleb/loony

Planning on visiting Dublin for St Patrick's day, which one of you lads could put me up?

i'll leave you in Mater Dei Hospital for the night

>visiting Dublin
>Not visiting the place where the best of the best of the human race live ,Limerick city

I'd give you the extended stay, lad.

Who's going to go see Iron Maiden in Dublin then

Bit rude tbqh

I'll keep that in mind

Was only joking.

Can I crush at your place then? Haha

>Iron Maiden

I don't live in Dublin.

What should he listen to then?

Personally I don't have any experience with concerts, but I would imagine listening to a band past their prime and out of fashion, in an overwhelmingly male genre, might not be as fun as going to a place where loose women would be likelier to attend, unless you're going there with "the lads".

Patrician-Core is a solid starting point.

They maybe cheesey & old but they still put on some of the best live shows around and you won't find many performers that can entertain a crowd as well as they do.

Good shtuff.

Hate hard sweets but soft ones are for babies and taste too artificial.

Love those little eclair yokes

How do ye get rid of the yellow fingers from smoking? Only been getting them recently.

Stop smoking it fades eventually, apparently soaking them in vinegar helps

>he fell for the smoking meme

>How do ye get rid of the yellow fingers from smoking?
By not smoking?

>angrylad stops posting
>thread goes to shite for the past few days

truly a man we didn't deserve, but we need

fuck off angrycunt, no one likes you, you shit up the thread

~t. discount angrylad

I'm quite sure angrylad is multiple people. I love giving the frogfaggot dogs abuse on occasion.

>I love giving the frogfaggot dogs abuse on occasion.
Any particular reason why?

People like Angrylad and his ilk never seem to be able to give reason why I make them so irrationally angry.