Would you let me sit on your face Sup Forums? :o

Would you let me sit on your face Sup Forums? :o

Oh yeah
I want to smell that musky fart all ovwe me
It would get my dick hard

I knew it was coming

Um o3o...

Hmm?

nice bitchtits faggot. how about you get your fat hairy ass off of here and go do something productive

Kik? e3e

Spotted the guy who didn't know he was gay until he saw OP, entered thread, and saw balls kek

B-but @.@
Is Timbywuff...I wanna stay on here for a bit though!

nice try. thats clearly a mans ass. but since you're in here replying to me i guess you're here for hairy crack and cock
>faggot

Dun bully him!

fre pics of europens bitches joinnow

tornabe.com

Yeah I'd fuck this kid.

Defensive defensive, but ultimately just a mask to hide your gay boner behind :^) y u click manass fag

Yeah?

Gosh i wanna smother someone ^\\\^

Smother this cock

Yeah I got a think for young pussy boys who want to be treated like a little slut girl.

I'd make you my daughter and treat you like a molested and leashed child.

Y-yeah?...i wanna really bad sir! -whines-

Oh my gosh...-squirms, squeezing his thighs together snd moaning- i'm into puppy play too so that's perfect daddy!

Makes sense given the dog cock dildo.

What else do you do?

Would you let me watch you get fucked by a dog?

Well...i love being humiliate, degraded, used, called names, choked, slapped, spanked (hard)...and lots of other things daddy

Um...uh....fuck...if it was a big dog..um...maybe >___<
Humiliated.

Still living with your parents?

Do they know you're like this?

Whats your type?

I live with my parents yes...

No they don't...my mom might a little.

I have a bunch of types! I do like kinda big cocks though ^^;

What are the chances you suck my 5 year old sons cock while I fucked you?

Okay ya lost me. Jeez...

You're awful boring for someone who is supposed to be a tool.

But i said some of the stuff i was into 3:

That's not how this works.

You're either a tool or not.

I'm going back to fluffy abuse thread.

Um...

Jordan?

hot, where are you located?

post the whole dildo you faggot

Nope.

Florida!
Like this sir? @.@

Hello o.o?

Miami here, that's nice

I;'m still here, bend over.

Thank you sir ^\\\^
Yes sir! Like this?

What part of Florida? Alabama here. Love little sissy puppy faggots like you.

-wiggles and squeals, spreading his fat puppy cheeks- Central florida sir ^\\\^

That little sissy hole of yours would look great getting filled up by a big doggy knot while you deep-throated my cock.

Oh my gosh...yes please daddy

Let's see that cute puppy face then.

Come on, let's see what we're going to be glazing.

Nnmf...this one sir?

Since your feet are cute, and since you seem like i willing little faggot, I'd rail you all night and just stuff my face with those toes. Post more now.

Mmmm ;)

Ah~...like these paws daddy?

Good girl. I love an eager little whore, slobbering all over my cock. Choke on it and make it good and sloppy while you get fucked by a doggy cock.

Ruined it. Nvm i take back everything

Yeah. What size are they?

Full face shot.

Gotta decide where to blow my load, after all.

B-but 3:
Yesss~ -whines and gurgles on your cock, his ass wiggling with a fat doggy cock deep inside, drooling allllll over your balls and whimpering-

Like 10? O.o
I gave it siiir @.@

Woof?

lets see you make a big sticky mess faggot

i would let you sit on my cock

Bounce on it?
Oh gosh i wanna cum so bad @.@

Sooo bad

Wiggle that butt on it and have your cheeks slap on my groin

Yes please!

I just want to throw you flat on your back, rip those panties off you, lick that asshole nice and good then fuck you until I spasm and fill you up and make you clean me up. The whole time slapping you and squeezing and twisting your nipples and calling you things like "bitch boy' and "sissy" the thought has me so fucking hard, I can't stop stroking. Even while I'm typing my throbbing cock is getting massaged with spit in my left hand.

What's stopping you sissy? You know you want everyone to see your face covered in your own cum.

I'd suck your musky cock clean the second you pull it out of my fat puppy ass daddy! -squeaks louder- i want your warm cum so baaaad
Oh gosh...daddy you're gonna make me squirt...
-barks happily-

Hi timby

Do it you little sissy whore. Stuff that ass full of dog cock like the bitch that you are, just make sure you get down on all fours when you do it, get that slut ass of yours in the air when a real cock is inside you.

Once your little faggot hole is filled up with dog spunk I'd push you down to your knees and gag you on my cock while your ruined ass seeped dog jizz on the floor.

Hi!
It'd be gaped and oozing doggy cum sir @[email protected]'d be begging for your cock with my eyes as you feed me, just so needy for warm sticky cum!

I hope your willing to show that doggy your appreciation with your mouth too sissy. You aren't just going to let him ruin that little boycunt of yours and not clean him up are you?

From someone who talked to on skype before, I'd love more in that swimsuit thing. I occasionally look at your tumblr.

Yes daddy! I'd slurp his entire shaft clean, even the knot and fuzzy balls..so close to cumming @///@
.Woof

That's a good little bitch. Are you gonna mess your cute little face up for daddy?

You were still wrong. Nearly a year later. You called me an asshole, but you were way wrong. Now look, no one respects you. All I wanted was to be friends.