Why is this not happened in Canada?

Why is this not happened in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

angusreid.org/syrian-refugee-travel-ban/)
youtu.be/AcZPBEsZVqo
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201104/conservatives-big-fear-brain-study-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA isn't as much of a cuck as Canada.

Canadians love that tiny asian cock in their ass

Chinese own Canada.
They have A LOT of property in Canada.

25% of Canadians polled recently suggested that they would be in favour of a Trump style travel ban. (angusreid.org/syrian-refugee-travel-ban/)
We have plenty of racists here.

>flu enters your body
>oppose foreign entity that wants to do you harm
>take vaccine/medicine/whatever
>b-b-b-but you're racist

Nah sorry mate. If there wasn't explicitly a body of hostile people who were trying to annex 2 of these 7 regions Trump banned (ISIS), who could easily infiltrate our country with a wave of refugees, this wouldn't be a problem.

You don't seem to have had a problem with Canada and the UK banning entry of Jews into your countries during WW2. Because guess what? They could have been German spies. They were shut out for a reason.

War has changed. It's not currently nation-state vs. nation-state, it's nation-state vs. NGO, nation-state vs. insurgents. More countries are bound to get hit in the crossfire of travel bans, and that's because of the reality of NGOs. We're at war with islamofascism, act like it.

>blah blah blah
My point was that this type of reaction is occurring in Canada as well as the USA. Plenty of racist pamphlets being distributed and whatnot.

>You don't seem to have had a problem with Canada and the UK banning entry of Jews into your countries during WW2.
How the fuck can you say that? The Canadian said nothing about that. If we're going to make assumptions, then he probably thinks that was a tragedy too because a shit ton of people bring that up as why we should take in refugees when people discuss Trump's attempted ban.

kek

Canadians accepted the fact that the Chinese are the rightful heir of the planet Earth .

>tfw no one speaks up about the Chinese here

Because

>My point was that this type of reaction is occurring in Canada as well as the USA.

For good reason. ISIS wants to destroy you too.

I don't give a shit about being "racist" to them, because it's not even racism. It's opposition to a theocratic religion bordering on fascism. A white who submits to that ideology is just as retarded as some brown person.

It's not a tragedy if German spies actually undermined the British war effort to a significant degree, such as blowing up RAF hangars (which would have led to the invasion of Britain). That would have led to all existing Jews in Britain being gassed and many more non-Jewish Brits being subjugated. Refugees aren't worth the risk during a war, not unless you are a country that is not hostile to any of the belligerents involved.

Why the fuck do you think we imprisoned American citizens of Japanese descent/dual nationality during WW2? For shits and giggles? No, because the country in general was at stake. That's what war is. It's not supposed to be pretty.

Our faggot government deserves this quagmire for its adventurism in the middle east. Isolationism wouldn't have spawned this garbage, refugees and all.

Ameridumbs at it again

How many Trump supporters does it take to change a light bulb?

There's a difference between Nazi Germany and ISIS. The Nazis actually had a chance of taking over Europe and maybe America. ISIS is far smaller, has far less resources, and has almost no ability to take over Europe and America. America will never turn into a caliphate, accepting a few refugees won't do that.

Meanwhile, it's great propaganda for regimes like Iran...

>we're at war, act like it
Good job, you predictable retards sperged out and did 0exactly what ISIS wanted. Soon the thousands of potential ISIS subjects and soldiers have nowhere to run and the IS will be able to consolidate power and become an actual player on the international stage and not just a regional threat.

Good job, you stopped a couple of Ahmeds from coming over and killing 0,0001% of your country's population if they were to get exceptionally lucky. That's probably preferable to a hostile entity controlling one of the world's deposits of an incredibly valuable resource.

@71415906
Racist.

Look, we can change the lightbulb. That I will tell you. We're changing it, ok? And I understand what you're saying, I hear it all the time. People call me and say "Is the lightbulb really dead?". Thats what they are asking me, its unbelievable. The lightbulb is in big trouble, that I can tell you. But we are going to change it.

>America will never turn into a caliphate
youtu.be/AcZPBEsZVqo

This Czech retard doesn't realize we're dealing with ISIS right now, as we have been the past few years, on their own turf.

Simultaneously with rejection of refugees.

It's really hard to think that we're doing multiple things at once, huh? Put down your beer and use your brain fucktard.

Canada has hate speech laws, and we don't.

>a bunch of people of different faiths show their support for Muslims
>this means we're turning into a caliphate
Explain to me how the first amendment is going to be overturned and Sharia law is going to be implemented when Muslims are like 1% of the population... Because if Muslims are that powerful, we deserve to be dominated by them.

How long before it goes from accepting Islam to converting to Islam? They've already shown that it doesn't bother them. If their minds are already open to it's absurdity, that's the first step.

This has to be bait.
I can't believe anyone would try to make that argument in earnest.

So 1% of America being Muslim is going to lead to mass conversions that lead people to overthrow the government and install a caliphate? That sounds so exciting I want it to happen now.

>I can't into long term
Just because they're not a problem yet doesn't mean they can't be. We're allowing them to form a foothold here. By the time it's noticeable it'll be too late.

>great propaganda
Not him
Look, I support taking in refugees. In fact, I think we should take in more than yurp. That said, creating butthurt amongst the already perpetually butthurt is a dumb thing to concern oneself with.

>How long before it goes from accepting Islam to converting to Islam?
A long time, you fucking moron. This country is just as likely to convert to the FSM church. And even if it did, so what? Americanized Islam would be a fucked up, mutant version of the faith, just like American Evangelical Protestantism.

>Look, I support taking in refugees. In fact, I think we should take in more than yurp.
>more than yurp
Yeah no thanks. I like living in a western society. You're welcome to move to Pakistan if you like.

Yeah evangelicals aren't known to be dogmatic or anything

Because they come here legally, and are educated. People seem to complain about muh boatfugees and violent minorities

You are just proof of this. psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201104/conservatives-big-fear-brain-study-finds

Our society is too sex and alcohol obsessed for mass conversions to Islam to happen. Our "degenerate" culture will be a moderating force for Islam if anything.

Yeah clearly all viewpoints that aren't liberal are just irrational. What's the point of democracy let's just have a left wing authoritarian government control eveything since only liberals know what's best for everyone.

>I like living in a western society.
Me too. Western society is compassionate to those in need, and fair in its treatment of all. Human rights is a western concept. I'm very proud and happy to have been born into such a rich cultural heritage.
>You're welcome to move to Pakistan if you like.
Why would I do that, and what does Pakistan have to do with refugees? Pakistan is not an open, tolerant, and diverse country, and those are things I love about this country.

I'd say that your shitposting is bad because it's so obvious, but I responded. Dang.
They're not a threat to the country's safety. And no, in the strict sense of the word, evangelicals are anything but dogmatic.
Yeah, but it doesn't always work out well. They end up struggling with the contradiction, their JIHAD, which can then easily be externalized with catastrophic results. It can work, but there might be some real issues with taking a durka fresh out of the goat's pussy and into a world of beer, blow, and big titty bitches. Nawmean?
>muh libruhls
Great non-point, nigger.