Does anyone else hate Japanese People? My Japanese roommate is such an annoying gook

Does anyone else hate Japanese People? My Japanese roommate is such an annoying gook.

theyre pretty lame aye

Just asians in general. (Besides indians, they are cool and have delicious food)

But all other asians are the worst.

>They smell weird
>they are all cruel af to eachother and animals
>they eat weird af shit
>they have stupid slant eyes
>all their languages are just who can yell the loudest and fastest
>they are singlehandedly overpopulating the earth
> do i really need to go on?

Gook is a derogatory term for a Vietnamese person not Japanese.

Does anyone else hate white people driven to the internet's bowels by an evolving society?

>inb4 snowflake
>inb4 sjw

I'm white and I'm tired of fuck boys taking to the internet to complain because they're too cowardly to say shit in public. No one gives a fuck, the internet will only validate your opinion because its filled with an equal amount of friendless losers. I bet your jap roommate gets mad pussy lol.

accurate.
cannot understand how people think that she is hot

agreed, these threads on Sup Forums get tiring. Same shit gets said each time, as if "nig nogs do crime" is some nuanced and intelligent position.

Yeah I noticed most indians are very kind people. Terrible drivers though

Besides the slant eyes India fits that description well too. It's mostly just china and India that have the massive populations, Japan's is decreasing/aging

Besides the slant eyes India fits that description well too. It's mostly just china and India that have the massive populations, Japan's is decreasing/aging

how u double post?

Its because real indians (those born and/ or raised in india)
Have indian licenses. So when they come to other countries such as UK, USA, AUS, their indian license is made into a license of that country.

Have you ever driven in india?
Road rules literally do not exist.
>you know how to manually operate a vehicle but have never even seen a road? No problem heres your license.

lol very true
I dislike terms like "keyboard warriors" or lectures on how people act tough on the internet, but it is true in many ways.

People with these opinions have a tendency to be cowards and not talk say these things in pubic.

It's a bug that occasionally happens with this app "Sup Forums Sup Forumsrowser" on windows phone. Usually I get a post succeed and a post failed message but sometimes it says post succeeded twice

b8

Gook is a slur against Philippine, Korean, or Vietnamese descent, not the Japs. If your gonna be a racist, at least learn who you hate.

No one likes a smart ass

you are fooling no one weeaboo cuck. fuck off to reddit

Explain.

I'm guessing you're British and you aren't as adaptable as an American.

You're probably freaked out by how awkward their behavior is. I had a British roommate at UW my freshman year and the guy was afraid to even shower. I was like "dude I feel weird about this too but we're going to have to get over this at some point or else this is going to be an awful year."

I'm from a state that is almost more awkward than any part of the UK so ground rules were a given.

nah japs are cool. you seem to like subhuman poo in loo shitskins though so you're definitely a flaming faggot.

Was in Japan for a year, most Jap's suck. It's a very beta society.

>mobile poster
>Sup Forums Sup Forumsrowser app
kill yourself newfag

Plus 80% of the women are hideous.

Nothing like my japanese cartoon novels

You seem to have mixed the word "asians" up with the word "chinese"

100% accurate. Teeth all fucked up, including lack of hygiene. No ass/tits. One of the worst years of my life.

Pfffft, topless. I saw her in the nude at a beach in Florida. She was swimming around herding fish into a tight ball then charging through and eating them.

I told her that there was a good sushi place down the street; but she didn't seem interested.

You mean stupid people? Hell no they make b what it is.

I think that you meant to reply to this

>including lack of hygiene
Japs are one of the most hygienic races of people on the planet

theres always terrible people from every race

fuck you all and burn

i dont know who the fuck you are but stop posting pics of maisie on b. we will neber like her u fucking asshole

Ha, I agree to both 100%.

You ever walk past a group of japanese women? It's like walking into a fish market

Agreed.

I'd have left campus if I got a Chinese roommate my freshman year. I was lucky in getting a Brit. I'd have killed somebody from China from the descriptions my friends gave. One of them was basically trying to burn their room down with a hot plate.

Fuck I'm so glad that shit is over. Some Indian guy nearly closed the dorm in January when he lit his mattress on fire trying to cook.

We wanted to kill him when we were woke up. He could have been Melvin Milktoast white and fuck that guy, we were asleep.

Wow, not in Tokyo, Yokosuka, Yokohama, or Kawasaki. I'm not sure what Japanese people you are talking about.

this.
dis.

Based on the other comments in this thread it doesn't seem like you people can actually tell the difference between different types of asians so I wouldn't be surprised if your anecdotal evidence is completely inaccurate

What is accurate are the facts that japs bathe much more frequently than people in the west, have a much healthier diet than almost any other culture as well as the cleanest cities in the world

japs have nothing on the aussie abbo when it comes to hygeine

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.

I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.

Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

Ayyy thus^

Yeah, japs are worse than fucking niggers man.

t. jamal d'marcus

It's not nice to generalize us. I was in Japan.

Shame on you

This. Bathing is pretty much a hobby over there.

They do it when they're tired, for example.

When I said terrible hygiene earlier, I mean oral hygiene, as well as just a wrecked grill.

Nice bait, mate.

Ching-chongs have no empathy. That's why they appear cruel to real people.

He's getting his "facts" from the cancer that is Japanese cartoons.

>cancer that is Japanese cartoons.
sup reddit bro

They're all the same. They'll tell you they're not, but you know how they lie.

>no empathy

they're just cruel to white people. I mean, can you blame them?

You dumb nigger, I lived in Japan and went to all of those mentioned places, for a year. I've never even watched stupid Jap cartoons.

And to animals. But no biggie right

>all black people are on welfare

So all white men are beta cuckolds?

It's actually for Koreans

the worst japs are the ones on the internet. a bunch of virgin losers who want to bring back the great nippon to its former glory, there's oddly a lot of nationalists but it's no surprise considering the internet is home to a bunch of nazis too. "japan's self-defense force would destroy the army of China!" yeah lol in your dreams go back to sucking American dick

have you seen half the threads on here?

No, they're cruel to each other as well. Those YouTube videos where they step over injured, dying people in the streets? You don't see people doing that, only slopeheads.

Wew, sorry Mr Weeb. Japs do not take hygienic seriously at all, I've been living between Fukuoka and Hawaii on and off for the past 23 years. Japanese women are absolute dog shit, terrible breath deodorant/antiperspirant is really uncommon so get used to smelly b/o.

Stop idolizing the Japanese because you'll quickly find we don't like your kind and they aren't the perfect race your anime has misled you into believing.

I can, because a lot of us are severely empathetic.

The greatest atrocities that have been committed by Asians were on, other Asians.

Not disputable in history at all.

Asian/Caucasian relations have been exceptionally diplomatic and cordial by ANY diplomatic mean, even counting the horrors that have been inflicted.

japan has always raped china

t. Fat anime fan

Yeah, you've never lived in Japan obviously. Baths are really common but cleaning isn't that big, everyone just walks around smelling of sweat as if they are proud of it.

Actually I enjoy a good smart ass, it's the dumbasses here that irritate me

trips

China shill detected.

Your 1.3 billion "strong" couldn't hold off Mongols on horseback, let alone the superior might of the white man. If Europeans or white Americans decided to end china, it'd be boxer rebellion 2.0. The chink is inferior mentally and physically, and would cowtow once again to his white masters. One white man can destroy 28 to 50 chinks. This has been proven countless times in battle. Do the maths. The glorious white is superior quality, forged from the fires of continious European warfare. The ching chong can only run over their own 3 year old toddlers, or cross 8 lanes of traffic without signaling. That is the extent of their lethality. The white laughs at the chinaman, and then asks him to serve another order of orange chicken. The chinaman will live in servitude for eternity.

Get used to it.

>japan sucking American dick
You spelt Korea wrong, American is hated by most people here.

why have i only seen autists on Sup Forums complaining about japan whereas everyone else has nothing but good things to say about it/them?

I don't consider myself racist to anyone or anything except fucking indians.

I hate their culture. I hate how they look. I hate their accents. Indian curry is alright but the thai done it better. Every time I see something about them its like they're proud of being dirt poor, incompetent and a god damn blight on the face of the earth.

I don't have a problem with a single other culture on the earth. Even the dirt poor incompetent ones. Just Indians make me want to kill something.

Go back to sucking koreas dick

Wrong.

You find a way to bathe, you dirty fuck.

Then again, I spend only enough time in the main island to support my tigers, I LOVE them :)

Then I go and see my family in Hokkaido. Japan is fucking weird.

? No one likes Korean user, especially not Japanese

>clearly an american making a bait post vs other americans

I do clean, I live in Fukuoka city half a year and in Hawaii the other half my entire life. Everywhere I've been in Japan people stink, especially the breath, sorry user, that's just the way it is, which is weird because I live in a pretty decent area and people still manage to be disgusting even though they are clearly well off.

Not him but many people around the world have a bad impression of Americans. It's a fairly common thing in basically every country.

I guess.

I live in a Region of Montana most of the time (big Biolab here that I work at) but I get time off to go to Japan. I usually go to Hokkaido to ski and vacation. I love it there.

I know what you're talking about. I HATE heat and Tokyo/Osaka will kill you there. I fly to Tokyo for immediate transport to Sapporo. Is what it is. Otherwise I would just go fast from Seattle to Sapporo but I don't see those flights.

Tokyo, swarm, and then Sapporo.