My cat died today :(

My cat died today :(

sorry to hear dude. looks like an awesome kitty.

Sorry for your loss OP

Don't lie faggot. Cats have 9 lives. It's science.

Looks a lot like my babe. Dw OP your cat will live on in our hearts

I lost two this year myself. One of them just two weeks ago. I know how it feels op.

Just remember that it's okay to be happy, when you're ready. You should try as soon as you can though. Your kitty and you shared the best times when you were both happy and that's how kitty would want you.

My cat died like 4 years ago and I still dream about him. Miss my buddy.

Are you really this retarded? What do you think happens when the 9 lives are up? Jesus Christ kill yourself 9 times, please.

They actually taste good if you eat them. I ate cat in Korea along with dog meat.

RIP Cat

Sorry to hear man. Heads up mate think always about all the times your cat made you smile and the good times

how old was she?

condolences. they're in cat heaven now.

lol

Thanks guys. Couldn't find other pics of him, but his name was Hissy. We found his littermates under the playhouse when I was around 6 or so, and we got them out, but missed him somehow. A few days later we discovered he was there, and my sister brought him inside and locked him in the bathroom to calm him down since he wasn't very happy about it, so we called him Hissy. He was one of two that we kept, because we had a few other cats at the time. We moved into town (we had lived in the city) and after a couple years his sister (Leah) went missing, and I like to think she went back to the old house, since it was only a few miles away. Hissy stayed, but when my sister moved out, he decided he wanted to be an outdoor cat, so we put food out for him all the time, but sometimes the raccoons or other animals would est it. Every Thanksgiving we would give him a turkey bone and mix the juice with his food, since it was cold. He waskimda sick last tear which was worring but he pulled through. We found him outside by the porch today where he always sunbathed, so we buried him out back behind the fence where the dogs couldn't find him. I figure he must have been about 15 or so. This is his food bowl.

Gonna miss this little guy.

Cry more bitch boy

Rip your kitty OP. Animals are the best thing a person can have.

sorry bud, I was just thinking about my cat, she died a couple years ago. sucks, stay up

RIP
I had to put my dog Jenny down 6 months ago, this is her

sorry user
sucks to lose a good friend

Rip Kitty

I'm so sorry this had to happen. Literally reading your second post made my eyes tear up.

You sound like you gave him beautiful life.

Godspeed user.

Why does that picture have eddy woth ryoku's hair? I know it looks like shadow's but beyond that she wasn't really that edgy imo.

Found a couple more, the raised bed he was so found of lying in

Ryouko is def at least a bit edgy tbqh fam

Hi OP. I know how this is. Not a day goes by I don't miss my kitties. I'm happy I took pictures and videos of them, but I can't make it more than a quarter of the way through any of the videos.

Remember the good times and be happy that you gave a kitty an awesome life.

At least you got in 1 more caturday. RIP

Kill yourself so you can join your kitty in eternal happiness...

Your thread died today :(

Sorry for your loss. You aren't alone in this, and the pain will pass in time.

He was at peace when he passed.

Yeah OP. Sorry. My dog died 5 days ago. It is terrible.

I'm sorry man you'll see him again one day.

Im so sorry buddy, i feel the pain, at the mo we have 6 kitties and all but 1 have been a rescue. We've had 2 pass in 4 years. Let Hissy shine my friend, remeber the good shit, because they do

If it helps you feel better, your cat probably gave you toxoplasmosis, so a part of it will always live on inside you.

Kitties should be indoor kitties. Most don't survive long oudoors, only some. Mine are about 11 or so and going strong.

Good riddance. Cats fucking suck, and you're is no different.

He is in a better place now tbh im the only one who only cry when animals die ? Fuck humanity,
>sorry my english is useless guys 2 much drugs

Cute dogo

There's still food in it user... that makes me so sad. I'm sure he lived a very long life and it was probably his time. Never forget the little kitty man, always keep him in your heart. He died happy.

F