Sup Sup Forums I was given this pill bottle full of white powder by a guy I don't really know for free and he claimed...

Sup Sup Forums I was given this pill bottle full of white powder by a guy I don't really know for free and he claimed it would get me fucked up. It smells strongly of some weird chemical smell should I try it? Any easy tests to learn what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

testkitplus.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Bias#NBA_selection_and_overdose
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston#Death_and_funeral
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Entwistle#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Mays#Death
youtube.com/watch?v=8MG5gFtZ3U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get it tested you monkey

oh wait, i'm guessing you're an americuck.

snort 4 science

no clue how to test it

Is it bitter? How does it smell if burned? Does it melt or char? It's probably a benzo or methylone. Tiny doses under the tongue first. Not fat lines.

yes i am....

kinda scared to taste but i will try burning

smells when burnt and it melts

....is this how fucking smart kids are now days? "Hey I got some random powder, time to put it in my body!" Goddamn democrats.

testkitplus.com/
narrow it down by drug family, test to make sure

Don't want to spend money to learn I have like 5$ worth of a drug

Tempted to try a bit but the extremely strong chemical smell it has is the main thing concerning me

Don't. Just don't. It's not fucking worth it.
Sure, you're a giant fag, op, but stick to weed and booze. If they don't do it for you, you've got more problems than "whats this fucking powder".

It's called coke. Maybe you've heard of it. Do a gummy

Looks like ricen to me. Try it on your mom first.

firsst mix it witth water and taake a pic

The better the coke the more chemically like it taste. The cut shit is more mild. Just put a little dot on your lip and if it gets a bit numb its coke. If not no harm no foul

solid advice.... youre a fucking idiot

basicially if its coke taste it and ur mouth will go numb if its heroine it will tasste very bitter and turn brown in water

Alright i tasted a tiny bit it tastes the way it smells just pure chem taste

Chem taste but mouth didn't go numb

U got this

meh then get rid of it unlesss its heroine

Confirmed for cyanide, blow it in one line and try to jerk off before you die.

This.

How to OD on coke in one line.

At best its some shittt painkiller, at worst its this dudes grandmas ashes mixed with sale and aspirin. It could be anything else in between. 0/10 would not consume.

FUCKING try it and record your experience

This, tell us if it taste like almonds so we know if you're properly fucked.

Thinking about going for it for science of course

I'd say worst case is something like rat killer or ricin

That shits pretty wild, but you'd have to do a lot more blow than that to od. Cocaines pretty terrible for ya, but people don't od just from snorting it too often unless its cut with some really bad shit or something.

enjoy the weed killer user

Nah definitely not almonds just some weird chemical flavour

>tested

Did not think of that one.

Livestream it so we can see you die

Fucking legend, I'll come to your funeral

because guys you don't know love giving away free drugs to get you fucked up

>unless you are both faggots

>OP is faggot, but is "guy"?

>taste

what could possibly go wrong?

ITT
>OP bought some shit and wants to troll

probably baking powder, or at worst poison. I wouldn't do more

Plan A: Go to a bar, ask for 2 beers and spike the other beer with this shit, make someone drink it, if your autism level is not as high as i think so youll find someone that will drink it.

Plan b: give it to a hobo

>inb4 huge bait lmao we all got trolled xD

3.5g to od. He easily did 2gs there look how thick that line is. More than enough to cause a heart attack or dangerous arrhythmia if you did it all at once..

RIP

Didn't burn at all and I'm feeling a bit weird not sure what it is I am feeling

No shit. I know people are dumb, but not many are dumb enough to eat a random white powder given by a person that is practically a complete stranger.

Tell me it has a smell of gasoline.

Op might have his hands on some raw ass coke.

Fucking sniff a finger tip worth. If it doesn't burn you might actually have something.

Do it. Fucking Yolo. I don't think anyone is out to kill you op.

i really hope is caustic soda and you end up hannibal lectering yourself

If you don't know him then fuck no, into the garbage it goes. Now whip out your penis and get back to work.

Actually is a tactic some street level dealers use to get people hooked and coming back for more.

Lol those lines are way too big

give it to ur cat hell love it

Going for a second line I am not sure what feeling this is giving me but it's definitely something

u 2 slow nigger

that's right, better to just take it and find out.

who cares if nothing happens or if you get liver cancer in 3 years? it's a small price to pay for a possible high.

The feeling was like a rush at first and my whole body felt super tingly then it kinda stopped after like 30 seconds and now I have a slight euphoric buzz and a headache

Op, honest question, what if it is actually coke and you get addicted or some shit? Basically fucked, is it really worth it

>Alright i tasted a tiny bit it tastes the way it smells just pure chem taste

then it must be good. or poison. or cancer-causing.

1 out of 3 aint bad odds when you wanna bust a nut

You dont know what youre talking about.

an placebo

If you are not being a faggot,

What kind of feeling? This eliminates a handful of drugs since you felt it so immediately.

I wish it was heroin. You'd love it.

This And it took like 5 seconds before I felt it

See
Also, taking random powders from a guy you don't know is the best way to get killed

Put a bit on your tongue, if it numbs it its cocaine. Otherwise, judging by the shit photos, it may be crushed pills, or some chinese research psychedelic, which may give you a very strong high. But be careful user, people have died for less.

It's either Adderall or a bunch of random shit mixed together.

I wouldn't mess with it bro. Honestly.

text me little bitch

pic related

Euphoric buzz and tingliness within 30s and the just suddenly fading out after taking the chem doesn't go hand-in-hand with any research chem psychedelics I'm aware of at least

This seems the most plausible thing, wouldn't explain the chemical smell from it though.

Going with adderall mixed with unknown shit

>but people don't od just from snorting it

user's right. never happens.

>you're safe to proceed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Bias#NBA_selection_and_overdose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston#Death_and_funeral

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Entwistle#Death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Mays#Death

sounds like bad cocaine then

Yup. It's shit coke

nice dubs, faggot

Could be, or just random cocktail of unknown chems with pills mixed to it. Could be practically anything, really

RIP in pieces you magnificent pupper

Op here I have done 3 lines at this point each one having ilthe tingly ness at the bigenning and leaving me with more euphoria then the line before once the tinglyness fades

you have ingested 100% pure dried, powdered cum

>congratulations faggot

sounds like coke, faggot

>do the rest and let us know if you die of a heart attack, then we'll know for sure

Op here I have been waiting for this response the whole thread lol

Rip, taking 3 lines of an unknown substance without a precision scale to measure it. Hope you have emergency number on speed dial

OP you should flush the rest of it. Whatever it is, this guy's either trying to kill you or he wants to get you hooked so he'll have a customer. If you stop now you may survive and have your life intact.

mfw OP died for our sins.

Gotta agree with you. Taking unknown shit from a guy who you don't know is a sure-fire method on ruining your life, at least with the premise of the guy saying 'this shit'll get you fucked up real good'

Freeze dried Japanese jizz, advill, a little meth, Ajax industrial cleaner, AP flour.

shove it up your ass and find out.

It honestly may be nothing - got sold bunk H once, it tingled and burned and gave a huge head rush for like 30 seconds and then went away - definitely wasn't H, probably just pure cut

Bunch of pussies in this thread. Keep snorting that powder until something significant happens, OP.

It's on your keyboard you nasty fuck

>get you fucked up real good

reminds me of an old cajun story.

short version:

guy comes into the general store and tells the locals gathered around the pot belly stove that his mule is sick.

One local says "I had a sick mule once - I gave him 2 gallons of turpentine"

Guy comes back next week, sees the local. "I gave my mule 2 gallons of turpentine and he died right away:

"Yep, mine too" said the local.

Hahahah, nice story!

But anyways, our OP snorted 3 lines of unknown substance from a guy he/she doesn't know. This could end up going badly in so many different ways.

4th line in I feel pretty euphoric right now I'm gonna chill for a bit

For exploring the universe along with our plant allies.
youtube.com/watch?v=8MG5gFtZ3U8

OP is kill

hope your affairs are in order

>you might want to call your mom to tell her you love her one last time

Probably Xanax or Oxy. From how you are describing it, seems about right. Tastes like shit medicine(chemical) and snorting it will give you a rush real quick and go away faster than if digested.

OP might want to concider having the emergency number on speed dial on his/her phone. Seriously though, 4 lines of an unknown substance from an unknown guy, really?