You're in charge of a big budget movie if your choice

You're in charge of a big budget movie if your choice

What do you do?

Pic related for me

A movie about memes

It deserves a movie

War Epic about Operation Barbarossa.

I found out I've been pronouncing his name wrong this whole time. I was talking to a buddy about him and continued to say "Idra Elba", as in Id-rah, like a fucking Egyptian god.

Udder Insanity

A Purge reboot. I don't even give a fuck if the past two (probably three) were garbage, there's a Warriors-tier movie somewhere in that world and someone needs to do it right.

All jokes aside this is pretty much essential to my movie...

Gremlins 3. It's gotta have those meme worthy Gremlins to get the laughs. It worked for the first two...

Something Cyberpunk

Do you start with OG Cockgobler or are you starting with nu-memes?

Straight up movie about the Question, based on Denny O'Neil's run. Establish that he was already the Question, then show his progression both physically and mentally when he leaves to train after being tested and beaten by Lady Shiva. I would retroactively make the villain Banshee (Max Bine), and have him an old nemesis of the Question who has since evolved himself during Vic's absence into an almost twisted version of the Question.

I would focus the story on the moral ambiguity of Justice, and how easily reinterpreted it can be. I would take elements and sequences from the O'Neil run and mix them with some of Ditko's ideas, such as Banshee.

At The Mountains of Madness

Most of my budget will go towards making a time machine to stop Prometheus from being made

you're forgetting that one of your stars had a breast reduction

Yes.

The Big Shoe
> Emma Watson in the K.Stew role.
> Liam Hemsworth as the male lead.

Catcher in the Rye

starring Elijah wood

Grindhouse styled DOOM movie using the classic doom guy as a silent protag who decimates practical effect demons. Finale would be BFG mayhem with the cyberdemon or something else. Absolutely no sequel bait, non stop ripping and tearing.

What is it

bioshock

I'd do Groundhog Day with Melissa McCarthy.

I'd tone his powers down a fair bit though, just so its not as ridiculous as the game, but that was only necessary for the game to be fun