Stoner thread

Stoner thread
What y'all smoking?

How's your day been?
what was your first time getting high like?

Post your piece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
sacramento.craigslist.org/hab/5905789828.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7r7tnK6Dc
instagram.com/p/BMboOoUFjhf/?taken-by=longbong_fans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stoner thread

No.

>What y'all smoking?

This is a gramatically incorrect stateament.

>How's your day been?

As shitty as yours.

>what was your first time getting high like?

I'm not degenerate.

>Post your piece

smoke every fucking day
my first day getting high sucked
i smoke my bubbler

/thread

hmu

pic related

Trying to save money so I picked up a half of some brick weed (I know some people knock it but I didn't even smoke good bud until I was like 16 and even then it was all I could afford was brick. As long as its not.completely brown and you don't smoke any seeds or stems nbd just taste a little shitty and doesn't get ya as high. I usually only buy it like once a month when I'm in between pays or bills and just wanna grab a good amount for $20) for like $50 and a gram of shatter for $45 to try and make sure I have smoke for the next week or two, gotta save money for the holidays and bills. Smoked a joint and a half and a few bowls with friends, ate some chicken and just took a dab and killed off some shake weed in a bowl. At this rate I should be good until next tuesday.

Are you fucking retarded?

just got a 1/4 of skywalker og and i have to say its a very enjoyable indica

Post your stoner album

T_T

And these are sober times... Soon enough though, I shall return to you my beloved greens.

Fuck

fuck off out of this thread then faggot.

Resin got me fucked up. Im out of flower.
Its been an ok day, I took a nap, got hit on by my little brothers fuckbuddy.
First time I was half drunk so I pissed outside and fell asleep next to my friends pool.
no camera, but piece is a small brick shaped steamroller.

sweet jack right now

day's been pretty good
told my friends I had to go home

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

everytime i smoked i get it from a medical joint but every time i smoke anything of it i get far to high and it worries me even just a gram joint
how can i handle my weed better?

Started smoking at 14 with friends, thought I was cool as shit, enjoyed every time I smoked. Stopped at halfway through being 15 and now I'm taking CBD drops and CBD juice in a vape for pain, can't get a union job because the CBD contains small traces of THC which would show up on a drug test though, only real downside.

My first time getting high after 18 years of avoiding it because I'm poor, was basically coughing and not being able to stand up for about 45 minutes on my buds porch, was just 2 single hits from a bowl of blue dream.small ones too. About three years later and unfortunately am a huge stoner and I rly need to stop because it's sucking my money away

Smoke less and build up your tolerance. Did you smoke a sativa? Usually sativas are more likely to cause anxiety, but it really just depends on the person.

Control yourself while your high. Go into it with a good mindset. Find something to distract youself.

Sup my dudes. Blazed away on some sweet kush and playing Skyrim. My first time getting high was with my mom after I graduated from highschool about three years back.

Also have no dealer of my own cus I'm too pussy to look so it's making everything a lot harder than it needs to be

wew lad someone needs to hit a big fat bowl

Live in NYC so it's easy enough to find one here. It can be a bitch though, I understand. I sometimes think about what that'll be like once I'm an old fuck. Unless you just always have old stoner buddies, or weed just goes full blown legal by then.

first time indica most recent fuck up was yea sativa

i was out with a girl that im sorta into and i just felt like i shouldn't be there idk if i just panicked or what i just left sorta after i was able to move lol

no but you are scared

text me little bitch

Cock, apparently.

Killyourself
>do it pussey

Yeah you are definitely a fucking retard and a goddamned degenerate faggot. Look at you inciting me to text you.

Selling weed this publicly is the most retarded thing a dealer can do.

its also a simple google search to see that its not real lmao

Vouch

>This is a gramatically incorrect stateament.
>stateament
>yours
Yours'

My cell phone number doesn't show up on Google either. Google is not the ultimate decider as to whether or not a phone number is real. After all, not everyone's number has been scrubbed by some internet bot or datamining company.

I found a place in Greeley, CO that sells $99 oz. The strain changes frequently. Black Ice this time.

how would you even get weed to someone over /b with or without a phone number just fucking mailing it?

Landmarks?

ITT: Tons of absolute faglords congregate

Made my first chillum today with some silver fume acents!

i noticed you didnt respond therefore fuck off

Gotta start somewhere. looks like shit.

Just smoked some snoops dream. this shit make you duuumb

my bad dawg

sacramento.craigslist.org/hab/5905789828.html

We have enough ads on the site now as it is

Shamboom
Decent
First time I got high is a funny story
>Been smoking for two years previous
>Never got high
>Couldnt explain it
>One morning my friend came buy with a joint roach
>Says its the best shit hes ever smoked
>Not going to argue and I have nothing else to do today
>Smoked that roach
>Got so paranoid that I said I couldnt go home because my Mom would know I was high
>Walked around my town for two hours
>Get home and Mom isnt there
>I live alone
Been smoking for five years since and actually get high all the time

Some purple monster and lsd I had a while back

Quit putting it in your pocket and you wont get lint all over your resin and shit

I don't know where you live, but in most states you can legally buy cbd products without thc underage. If you want a union job then that could be useful, unless you enjoy the thc, in which case blaze phat my friend

LivWell in Greeley, CO. $99 oz, wasn't sure how to directly reply to a comment :p

what.

???
dude its a strain, chill.

Them trips. How is cleaning that piece, man. Thought about getting one but I figured after heavy use with no cleaning the revolving shit would get stuck

I thought I lived with my Mom but I didnt. It would have also helped to say that I moved out super young and that was shortly after I moved

same, user...same.

I am a dubs master

i thought you were baiting ok

Stayed in today, laundry day. Got stoney off some wax and watched the new Vikings, played w my kitten, not a bad day. Just loaded a bowl of sugar cookies and I'm about to step out and light it up. Would take a pic but my webcam is shit and would not do this weed any justice.

BWH

Last night me and a friend for someone to drop off 1.5 at my house and he fucking scammed us. We were walking back inside and he said that he gave us the wrong bag, so when we gave him it back he drove off. Why are people such ass holes? Pic is from the other night

Fucking autism cunt dont know how to grow and if u would get a deliver he would smoke ur ass b4 u buyd ur first piece and no i aint trying to type in good english high af and u guys get the point so please do us and Sup Forums a favor kys

Smoking on SFV OG shatter mixed with Fire OG live resin. Will post pics later if this thread is still going and once I get faded. Had kinda a long, rough day. Need to unwind, mind is wired like fuck.

i quit weed until i find a job. until then ill stay sober. cant wait to go buy me some kush once i start working. looking forward to try some cookies again.

>We were walking back inside and he said that he gave us the wrong bag, so when we gave him it back he drove off.
kek
All bs aside find new dealer or grow your own

1420 mm high Stanley by Long-bong. Where is your god now?

GAH FUCK THE THREAD IS DYING BUM1!!098IO11-1

BUMP

BNUMP?!?!?

My stash

I don't know the strain but it's ok, about to pick up a few grams this afternoon.

Give me all of it now

Smoked this salad the other night. Threw on some rockstar kief after taking pic

jealous

am i welcome in this thread if i just did a bunch of coke?

i inject marijuanas too

he got that picture from r/trees

I request a webm. of this beast in use.

yes welcome my friend

I took it earlier this week. It's literally the same grinder as you mong

Been smoking for a year now.
Had my first anxiety attack last week, of course it had to be when I was stoned.
Had a sesh 3 more times after that, last one of those caused second anxiety attack.

I guess I'm taking a break for a while to see if they stop. At least I'll have more money.

indica. i get them with sativa strains

Resin. Fuck you.
Always fucking stoner threads when i'm dry.

He means ads for Sup Forums

why in the hell was that being allowed into the world?

I'm just a little sad because I used to be able to rip both with no problems, maybe a little paranoid.

But I had no idea what an anxiety attack was, fucking terrifying.

>Feeling absolutely fine
>Legs start trembling slightly
>Heart starts beating a little faster and harder.
>"huh, weird, I'll just go get a glass of water"
>Still emotionally fin
>As soon as I stand up I immediately collapse and start trembling violently, barely have muscle control
>Heart beating so hard and fast
>Vision blurry, tunneled, whiting out a little
>Terror sets in

I had always thought it was tumblr tier emotional problems but apparently its just your brain going "oh, here's that adrenaline overload you asked for"
I wouldn't wish it on anyone really, it was 45 minutes of hell

Ppl downplay it because it has "anxiety" in the name which millions of stupid little kids think they have next to depression. Suffered once, but not again, I hope I never do again in my life. I don't know why it hasn't happened again but I don't care.

Uff sry I am a bit too high to do a video. But after 10 minutes I managed to get a link to a youtube where you can see it in action. Custom grow tested it. And I basically just hit it like that so I am dying here a little

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7r7tnK6Dc

I'd like to add on that its physical proof of anxiety problems and proof that they are subconscious and underlying rather than just being worried about failing ur algebra 2 test (not that anyone really needs proof)

bump

Also buddy posted this video to instagram if you are interested. Team based brain killing :
instagram.com/p/BMboOoUFjhf/?taken-by=longbong_fans

First time was from a brownie. Ate way too much and it was fucking hell, was on my bed for six hours halfway out of it, vision was fucked up. Fekt like shit dude, i enjoy smoking still but i can't do edibles very well because of that

My day sucks, So far my phone got shut off cus i've been unemployed for a couple months. Just recently moved. I don't have any weed. my gf is out of town. All my friends are playing rust and i dont own it so im bored. I'm pretty sure i will be employed again soon, but i need to make a call tomorrow, gonna ask my neighbor to use their phone. Hopefully that pans out, i can live without weed but MAN am i bored.

Sorry man we've all been there

Smoking sum sour berry hybrid diesel kush Indica sativa strain out of my fourteen foot acrylic ice chamber bong, I am so fukin blaaaaazed bruuuuuu

Smoked for my 1st time a few months ago with a guy I just met at work. Now $130 of every paycheck goes to smoke. Between me and my room mate we smoke half an oz every week.

wow

I just got super fucked on some candyjack and xj13. New cali laws rule.

Benjamin Fischbein

Bro I know people who smoke quarter ounces a day, I'm about where you are right now though, by myself I smoke around an 1/8 to a 1/2 a week

Wow
I smoke like 1g a fortnight
Maybe 3 if I go hard.

It wouldn't even be possible to source that much here in NZ