Why does the thought of my GF cheating on me make my dick hard?

Why does the thought of my GF cheating on me make my dick hard?
>pic related

She works a hostess at restaurant. She called me when she got off of work to tell me that she had a slow night and that she would be home soon, but that was over two hours ago. She usually gets a ride home from a waiter named David who lives near us. She calls David her "smoking buddy" because they both smoke marijuana. I don't. She usually walks in our house very high whenever he gives her a ride home

She's been acting increasingly emotionally distant lately. She hasn't been in the mood to have sex with me at all for over two weeks. Not even a hand job. And she recently changed the password on her phone. Rushes straight to the bathroom to take a shower when she comes home late. All the signs of cheating.

I've been sitting here on my couch pondering why she hasn't replied to the text message I sent her 30 minutes ago. I'm pretty sure I won't like the answer. I would prefer a lie to silence. In that regard, I've been picturing her sucking his dick while he's driving her home. I pictured the two of them pulled over on some random street a few blocks away from my house so she could sit on his lap and ride him until he cums inside of her.

Then it hit me. Just now. My dick is hard as a fucking rock. I'm sitting here fantasizing about my girlfriend fucking another boy and it has made my dick rock hard. I'm aroused by the thought of it.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

She's cheating on you and you're a beta pussy grow some balls and quit being a bitch

Thread/

Or embrace the cuck

>quit being a bitch

That's a little harsh, don't ya think? A slut is a slut and no man can stop a slut from being a slut, no matter how alpha he is.

Um then he needs to ditch the bitch and find someone who will be obedient.

But doesnt' matter, OP is cuck.

If OP wasn't such a cucky bitch she probably wouldn't have become a slut.

since most of that is nonsense and not worth reading.
It's surrogating. You need to stop going to places like this and clean your mind for a couple months.

ah see that's where you are wrong. you must beat her into submission (not physically, emotionally) until she is 100% dependent on you and she knows that you are 0% dependent on her

probably. slutty behavior is rare among women and only extraordinarily beta behavior induces it.

Most girls are good and pure though.

A woman with a powerful sexuality is hot as fuck. Me and my girlfriend of 5 years have an open relationship, and when she gets laid I get so fired up to fuck her. I have her tell me what a slut she is and I pound her so fucking good, it's the best.
Conversely, (and strangely) she doesn't want to know anything about me getting laid. But we have a great thing going, so it's all good

When I said don't be a bitch I meant drop her ass.

the DENNIS system.

>Me and my girlfriend of 5 years have an open relationship

No. She sleeps with whoever she wants and you sleep with whatever you can get.

this is truth.

this website is literally conditioning (and controlling) you

personally I'd never fucking let some chode smoke with my girlfriend alone

>implying I have a girlfriend

Dump more pics kunt

Not OP's girlfriend.

/Thread

Have you seen the girl in the webm?

A girl that hot isn't easily dropped. Op is in a pickle, that's for sure.

Truth, my gf knows if she wants to smoke alone she's gonna be sleeping alone and if she cheats on me I'm kicking her ass to the curb real quick. Lol 28 I ain't got time for games

samefagging does nothing to improve the validity of your opinion.

Doesn't matter how hot she is she wants to cheat sheet gets dropped

>"This week on tales of the completely made up!"

>Doesn't matter how hot she is

That's flagrantly false. It does matter.

So your telling me you are willing to stick with a chick who's hot af even tho she cheating on you? You're stupid as shit then

this is how you out yourself as a newfag.

hahaha jesus

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Why not just cheat too?

you can easily change that code using a simple firefox add on called firebug in less than 20 seconds. Your screenshot isn't evidence of innocence.

Bc I was raised to respect a woman and cheating on someone is the most disrespectful shit you can do

How's this faggot

>lurking this den of misogyny isn't disrespectful to women

cum in her hand while she sleeps then tickle her nose with a feather

Look at the posts newfag. Different formatting, punctuation, language and perspective. There is literally no evidence of samefagging. You're just mad because someone ignored your post.

Cut her loose.

I was in an open relationship years ago before the whole cuck thing became a big deal. Which seems to be the path your headed which is sad. I liked the idea my GF was fucking other dudes, it was admittedly hot, yes. But, we both knew it was an open relationship so I never felt like a little bitch. A little weird cause I was thinking about the guys fucking her, but never felt like a little bitch. Had we had a normal relationship I would have never been okay with that. I've never been into the idea of any other GF actually fucking another guy, fuck that.

Going out and having someone hit on your girl, you'll feel rage. You need to see what that's like and it may detour your cuck fantasies. Spending to much time on here can mess you up. Look into the abyss and all that.
If you wanna feed the cuck desire, get a girl that you can have an open relationship with. Even if you don't actively go out and fuck lots of other girls, it just makes the situation a lot easier and won't turn you into a little bitch.

>you can easily change that code using a simple firefox add on called firebug

Sometimes people get paranoid, but like you said, these are all the signs of cheating. That many coincidences leaves little doubt.

People have different reactions to cheating. Some immediately bail, others will put up with anything to preserve a relationship, to still be the one she comes up to sleep with.

Being turned on by cheating in this situation is something of a coping adaptation. You're denied affection, and have no other realistic sex fantasies with your girlfriend right now, so fetishize the new reality.

There's nothing really wrong with this (obviously you're going to get some anti-cuck trolls on Sup Forums, but consenting adults can choose their lifestyle). If you think you can really live with her having an affair, the thing to do is address it point blank, because if you don't, odds are she's going to assume it's not ok, and end things at the next convenient opportunity.

If you're too uncomfortable bringing it up in person, do it with a text or an email. "Hey, texting because this is awkward. I've got the feeling you're having an affair with David. I want you to know I love you regardless. It's actually kind of a twisted turn-on for me anyway. But I need some honestly about it. If I'm wrong, I'd like reassurance and more openness."

>the posts the posts the posts the posts

>anti-cuck trolls on Sup Forums

anti-cuck isn't trolling. it's a moral imperative to shame you cuck degenerates for being despicable individuals worthy of public execution.

This

>has an H-fur tab open
>calls other people degenerates

Hey she has a mole right where I have one. Neat.

nice body
more pics pls

that is kinda neat.

Nice dick cleavage faggot

I think 90% of the cucks on Sup Forums aren't really cucks but rather good old fashioned trolls just pretending to be cucks solely because it easily instills rage and is guaranteed replies.

Seriously, in order to be a cuck one first must have a girlfriend and this is Sup Forums. If we had girlfriends we wouldn't be here.

>H-fur
What's that?

What are you talking about this is an informative website filled with brilliant discussion and great minds...

XD
Also
>le dubs

Onision?

Is that really a webm of her?

I'm married and still use Sup Forums. It's mostly for conversations too crass or pertaining to subject matter that's just too shitty to really talk about with people you have any respect for. I agree it's mostly role-playing same thing with the "red-pillers" roleplaying as some dude with a harem that believes in the tenants of the nazi party or some shit and thinks he's the second coming of hitler/jesus. I still think entertaining the notion can be fun even if it's just to pick holes in it.

yeah. She just walked in about 5 minutes ago. She went straight to the bathroom and jumped right in the shower.

I'm a nigger and I frequently pretend to be a white supremacist on Sup Forums. It's good clean fun.

Implying youre not really a white fag pretending to be a nignog who pretends to be white.

Confront her and if you don't like the answer kick her to the couch for the night

who cares if she's cheating. Tell her she needs to move out.

And please don't cry in front of her.

Why? Is that what you did and now you live in regret?

sounds like it.
Should post stories about good christian (blond too since they're the "purest blooded" whites) white girls from well off families that went black. Because they couldn't find a conservative man who wasn't a cuck. Honestly I think they'd probably jack off to it though.

post moar of gf op

Who cares if she's cheating. Just break up with her, don't tell her you broke up with her and just use her like a prostitute who's fucking you for a place to stay.

Don't bitch out and actually try to catch her. It will clear your head up for a couple years. You could either ruin your relationship by asking her (which she will deny) or you just wait for her after work, catch her blowing some guy (better if she doesn't find out) - then kick her out, no arguments, nothing. Because you have proof and her word isn't worth shit anyways.

prolonging your break up because you have a gut feeling shes cheating will fuck your head up more when the time comes and you open up her cell phone and there is a pic of a black dude splitting open her pussy she just got done masturbating to while she told you she wasn't in the mood 30 minutes prior.

Fucking wat

She had to wash all of his cum out of her vag before you find it.

definitely cheating.

Next time as soon as she walks in throw her on the bed and start eating her out if it's salty she cheated

femanon here.

Whenever I cheat, I have to have a shower before I see my boyfriend or I'm a nervous wreck because i think he can smell it.

This. Fuck him up
Pussy. I'm pissed off just thinking about it.

Nope guys can't smell it. And any strange smell is usually a turn on anyway.

How I know: My ex decided to become a prostitute in the last 2 months of our relationship, sometimes she'd bang 6 guys in a day without showering and I wouldn't know. She was a smoker and her apartment reeked of cat piss so that may have made it hard to know but generally no, unless it was really sweaty passionate sex with a huge cumblast all over you that you didn't even wipe off with more than dry paper towel, nobody is going to smell it.

post more gf op

I could smell it. If your woman isn't fat and doesn't have a mans' body odor then you can smell it for sure.

>Whenever I cheat
why the fuck are you in a relationship if you want to fuck multiple dudes/whoever you want? I dont get people like you. either you love a person and wouldnt be a horrible person and hurt them by cheating, or you dont love them in which case why the fuck are you with them when you clearly just want to be fucking other people?

i can smell the shit
women fucking reek after
someone's cum inside them
the smell gets worse the longer
they don't shower, it's fucking revolting.
just me tho i guess

>off topic
why do you cheat

It doesn't matter whether or not he CAN smell it, just the thought of there being a slim chance of him smelling it is enough to make me so nervous my hands start shaking.

I don't want to hurt him.

>I don't want to hurt him

Well you're retarded then aren't you? Why cheat?

you should see how long you can go without him noticing, see what you could get away with.

>also
tits

>don't want to hurt him
>everytime I cheat
Lol gtfoh

Post time-stamped pic of "your girl" in the next 10 minutes or I'm calling bull-fucking-shit on this.

>why do you cheat

The thrill of sneaking around makes it much easier for me to have an orgasm. I just like feeling naughty and I like being spanked while I'm getting fucked. It's almost to the point where I can't cum with my boyfriend at all anymore. He can only make me cum with his tongue. His penis used to be enough for me when we started dating in high school, but I cheated on him during spring break three years ago with a guy who had a HUGE dick (it hurt, a lot, but I had my first real orgasm) and ever since then I've just felt like my boyfriend's normal penis just isn't enough for me. It isn't that normal penises are too small, it's that I have a rather large vagina, I guess. \

My current lover has a dick that is as long as my forearm from my elbow to my wrist and I can take all of it. It's more than twice the size of my boyfriend's penis.

Why don't you just dump your boyfriend and get a boyfriend who has a penis more compatible to your biological needs?

That's hot as fuck. I love seeing girls taking a huge cock and stretching themselves out, especially if their bf/husband has such a small dick.

Oddly enough, I got turned on when my gf cheated on me too. I made her describe every little detail and got off over it.

She was a chaturbate model and I was her manager anyway. I was used to her showing herself off to other dudes on camera.

God... DAMN...
Would love to fuck her into oblivion...

>She calls David her "smoking buddy"

Because she smokes his pole, wake the fuck up user. Well at least you get to enjoy having a hard dick as your relationship ends.

Serial married cheater here (CL always comes through), can confirm the need to shower, I imagine my wife can smell another girl too.

For guys it sucks though cuz we gotta watch out for long hairs, my wife is blond, three partners have long dark hair or reddish hair. And that shit gets all over me.

I would love it if my girl cheated on me.. like, she thinks I don't know, but I do..

My boyfriend's dick isn't small. I measured it, but he got mad at me for measuring it from the bottom. He taught me how to measure it properly. It was exactly 5 1/2 inches long.

That's about normal, right?

It's about the same size as 90% of every other penis that I've seen. Finding a guy who has a big dick is hard. There aren't that many. Maybe 5 guys out of a hundred has one.

chaturbate profile. now.

It's on the small end of average, but yeah.. point being, I love when girls fuck huge cocks because they can't be satisfied by normal ones, which they think of as too small to get off with.

Now let me condense this here into something quick im drunk as fuck anyway but what I say makes sense probably. It does in my head.

People telling you to fold, dont bet, give up this hand. I say go all fucking in. Raise the bitch. Dont make a fuss (yeah she cheatin) dont bring it up dont be a sissy boy. Dont for the love of god ever cry in front of a woman. Anyways. let that bitch come home, take her roughly, go down on her, then say "damn you smell tnite girl dont you wash?". Have flowers for her tomorrow, and start working out, this wont work if you were her chubby first crush, she will leave you. The plan here is to become 007. You need to make you awesome, so she the one being jealous not you. Buy the bitch some flowers, tell her you love her, then dont come home till tomorrow night. Even if you just crashing with a bro, she need to think you on the town. Come home fuck her nasty ass, tell her she stink and she been gaining weight. Go out again the next day, stay out for 2 days. Come home and kick her ass out. Tell her you know she fucked brian in your bed, your friend came over but didnt knock bec. he heard you having fucks then realized you werent even home. Fucking tell the bitch she's loose anyway and she smells like a yeast infection. Kick her ass out then fuck her younger sister.

Some details may not apply, use your judgement, for example, if she doesnt have a younger sister fuck her cousin or her friend.

How was your blow up doll able to become a prostitute? That's some next level shit, faggot.

Tits or GTFO! This isn't Reddit or Tumblr. You know where the fuck you are and you know the rules even if all these newfaggots don't. Females don't exist on the internet.

Convert

Yeah, it would be really cool for you if one ever actually wanted to touch you. You can dream though.

check her underwear user, while she is in the shower.

I can't cum from vaginal sex with my boyfriend anymore. I can barely feel him. It makes me so sad I don't even want to fuck him anymore, but I do because i don't want him to get suspicious.

Great episode

Haha, is it bad that that turns me on? I love the thought of you pity-fucking him but dreaming about having your lover's dick instead. Damn, that's making me hard.

You should call him a cuck and fuck your lover infront of him

that only applies to camwhores. She wasn't camwhoring, she was just providing an anecdote and her gender was a critical competent of it, which makes her revealing her gender in this context appropriate.