Alrighty Sup Forums, i've got a question

Alrighty Sup Forums, i've got a question.

Does size matter?

Here's the story

Me and a good friend of mine hooked up ( isn't the first time), and the sex was way different. She was alot more aggressive, she kept asking me to go harder, faster, etc. Moans were alot quieter, you get the idea. Talk to her and come to find out she banged a good friend of mine, who was actually rumored for having a small dick. She showed me their texts, and their was tons of sexting and shit, but also some pictures. He sent her a picture of it next to a ruler, and it measured 8.6" (1.5-2 inches longer than me), and another pic of it resting on a coke can (My dick isn't even near that thick), and it almost covered the whole can.

Feelings are hurt, so I ask her not to bang him again. She ended up doing it again the next day, and profusely apologized, saying the sex was just too good.

The reason i'm so convinced size matters, is cause she's got off and on feelings for me and doesn't usually fuck with other guys, I know for fact i'm better looking than him, he's a good 20-30 pounds overweight, and he's uncircumsised (She HATES uncut dicks, like they literally make her sick). Can /r/ offer any insight?

>Bonus points for tips on making dick bigger
>Bonus points for stories similar to this
>inb4 motion of the ocean

I mean the vagina is only 4 inch deep but can increase by 200% so you can decide you stupid fucking nigger

Kill her and your friend
Why does everything terrible in your life have to be decided before you were even born?

Yes.

Everything a small dick can do, a big dick can do better.

Also you got cucked by your fwb; get fuckin rekt cunt.

HAHAHAHHA GET FUCKIN REKT

This fucking thread again

There is no answer to this question because every girl is different. Just like every guy is different. Some girls like averaged sized dicks that can fuck, some like monster cocks. 85% prob don't give a shit as long as you can fuck. Election quality/hardness is more important than size. There is always going to be that % of girls that prefer monsters, just avoid them after you fuck them, they are usually trash anyway. I'm not that big (7x5), I gave my last girlfriend her first orgasm if that makes you feel any better.

Some girls will find my 7x5 perfect, some won't.

Tl;Dr - the answer to this question varies depending on the girl.

Size matters alot OF COURSE you idiot.

And you are a massive beta faggot for asking
her to stop fucking your superior friend, you ruined everything.

Do you like big tits or small tits? Hairy or smooth? Is one worse than the other or just preference?
If this bitch likes bigger dicks than the one you got then find another bitch! It's not like there is billions of them!
Also if she likes big dicks and you want to make your dick bigger to please her then your the worst kind of beta!
She likes your dick or she can fuck off and find a bigger one!
Also no one except adolescents give a shit about genital cell count you fagot beta child

Man, I havent ever seen any hairy titties before.

Hairy titties? Wat and I prefer medium sized tits. Too big ones are gro

Ha ha yeh hairy tits but you see my point?
Also 1 thing ALWAYS trumps dick size and that's GREEN

You have to have a green dick? I mean, its possible. What kinda girls you into? Martians or something?

pic related

saaamefag

THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLY THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLYTHIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLYTHIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLY THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLY THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLY THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLY THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLYTHIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, THEY HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ON THEIR PAYROLL, I REPEAT THIS IS A TROLL THREAD DESIGNED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERS, DO NOT ENGAGE, POST OR REPLY

does matter.

annnndddd /thread

im also 7x5 and my gf has been with guys who were 4-5in in the past and was fine with it.

if she makes it a necessity that u need be over some size shes a hoe

Source, also stop the caps holy fuck

Related, if u've got a 6 and 1/2-7" dick, and he has a 8 and 1/2", it's up to the girth which gets her off or u aren't really that good with using your equipment, no hate meant, but having a police baton cock doesn't make you a good lover, far from it actually.

Coming from a regular 7"x6" regularfag which has been praised by the most as I put effort into the shit I do.

If you have a micro penis

Soprano

Fucking autism

This, you seriously cucked yourself you beta.
Besides you don't want to be with a girl who has had, or enjoys monster cocks anyway.

Move on, its ruined all ruined mentally and physically. You will never amount to anything more than a cuck to her now.

7" x 5" reporting in.

I haven't been with a whole lot of girls. 4, actually. However, I put a lot of emphasis on foreplay, and not just climbing on and fucking until I cum. Because that's what I did my first couple times and was laugh at behind my back. I tend to sleep with women in my circle of friends, and have since gained a really good reputation. Kiss their neck, be methodical and mindful of where you put your hands, tease her, dominate her if she's into it. From what I've heard, the sex itself is the worst part of it for them regardless of the size of the guy. (I tend to sleep with sluts). But I am the best they've had because I put effort into the immersion of the fantasy. (or so I'm told).

Think about it like this. Would you rather have a woman who had the perfect pussy, but laid there the entire time and stared at the ceiling? Or one with a decent pussy but put effort into making you cum?

I'm not big at all, but the two last pussies I fucked were really tight. A few days ago I fucked a girl, a lot of foreplay but still, inserting, it was really tight. Probably the best I've ever had. She ended up saying sorry since she became so sore

This, run while you still can so you can lose that gross fat pad you disgusting mass of lard.

She slams herself with a dildo/vibrator so she isn't sensitive anymore and basically needs fat uncut dicks to get her off now. That's where I come in :)