MY VAGINA LOL I'M SO CRUDE HAHAHA WATCH OUT BOYS!

>MY VAGINA LOL I'M SO CRUDE HAHAHA WATCH OUT BOYS!

Is it actually impossible for females to be funny?

Are they missing the humor gene or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

inpermanentopposition.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/why-women-arent-funny/
youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
youtu.be/LVHvjpSWwNM?t=17m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women don't have to be funny, men do.
It's as simple as that

I think her show is funny but I find a lot junk funny that other people seem to not.

she was pretty good in trainwreck

poor wimenz lisa lampanelli?

Nah bruv her show is legit funny. Maybe its just cause of the male writers.

Really? I couldn't tell.
I made it about 10 minutes in, then changed the channel. Absolute unfunny garbage tier ''''''''''''''comedy'''''''''''''.

I really hate women. Not even memeing; they are cold, heartless cunts.

What's the problem pig? Not enough dick jokes?

inpermanentopposition.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/why-women-arent-funny/

first half hour was the worst
got better after brie larson shows up
ends up being pretty decent

They're OK once they get old and their cunts dry up

why are white people ridden with moles ??

She's beginning to resemble Carrie Fisher. Now Carrie Fisher, not the young one.

>MY VAGINA

fucking kek

>Dissing the other gender without admitting they have any positive qualities at all
If someone only has negative things to say about the other gender they're probably biased and not worthy to listen to at all. Concerning Amy though she's a hypocrite.

>I make x jokes but you can't make x jokes or I'll get mad

Yeah no thanks.

Also the best jokes are those that have some thought behind them.

*************LOLSEXISM***************

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

No, they're pretty much reduced to "I have a vagina LOL" jokes. "Not Safe" with Nikki Glasier (or whatever) advertises and literally every time it's some nonjoke and something overtly sexual. Like we're just supposed to laugh because a woman said her dad has a bigger than average penis.

Tina Fey may be the world's only exception.

>some asshat shoots up a theatre while it plays
motherfucker that was the only good theatre in my city

maria bamford is good too

>he never watched Ellen's HBO specials

>implying lisa lampanelli isn't poor

Blacked doesn't pay as well as BangBros

Tina Fey and Amy Phoeler are great female comedy writers, they've both had very successful shows and are capable of writing good movies, Tina especially with Mean Girls.

Maria Bamford is a good stand-up comic, doesn't rely on "dude vagina lmao" and is enjoyable if you're in to her brand of crazy humor. Joan Rivers also deserves a mention here, I cannot recommend enough "In Bed with Joan", Joan River's youtube series where she interviews all kinds of comedians. Its fucking great, RIP.

Comedic Actresses like Kaitlin Olson(Always Sunny) and Elaine(Seinfeld) can be funny, if given the right material written by men or women that understand comedy. For example Melissa McCarthy, is horrible as a comedic actress because the one that has written and directed most of the movies she's starred in is a unoriginal hack(Paul Feig).

>Bob Kelly, Kurt Metzger, Jim Norton, and Joe Rogan all prop her up like she's a great comedian, attractive and not running a show of stolen jokes("comedians come up with the same shit all the time!" Unless you're Dane. Or Carlos.)

It hurts. Deep down, it hurts.

Kathleen Maddigan is pretty funny, but for the most part you are right.

Usually humor develops as a defense mechanism to get people to like you or not kick your ass. Women have vaginas and you're not allowed to hit them so most never develop that mechanism.

>Bob Kelly, Kurt Metzger, Jim Norton, and Joe Rogan all prop her up like she's a great comedian
To be fair they are all on the same level of shit-tier comedy.

Rogan went on a one-man crusade to destroy Carlos Mencia and then gives Schumer a pass for the exact same bullshit.

Fuck off, Joe.

i think women can be funny but most women dont go for the humour that can appeal to anyone but women and cucks

imagine being a woman. do you write material like all the men do and compete with the best of the best or just write garbage tailored to women and compete with almost nobody?

wow. what a hard choice.

she has a career because she is a jew with serious family connections, nothing to do with anything else.

Carlos was actually sitting in back of clubs writing down other comics material and blatantly using it, then was an asshole when confronted about it. Schumer is a terrible comic using hacky premises that she probably picked up from other hacky comics, and her connection to the skit writing is tenuous as fuck. I mean do you honestly believe that Amy Schumer hangs around clubs or even watches comedy for the most part? I don't think she even does sets now that she has movie fame.

Late 80s early 90s Roseanne was original and funny as fuck

Did anyone see the latest episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Margaret Cho?

She has a history of being sexually abused, told a joke about rape and then went back and apologized for it after the crowd shit on her and she lost control of the room.

What the fuck is up with that? I thought when they went back they were going to stick it to all of the stuffy assholes who went to a comedy club and demanded a safe space but instead they apologized and did a make up show.

Normally Jerry is of the opinion that comedians can say anything and I was surprised to see him back down like that. I wasn't sure if it was just because she felt like she ought to apologize and he didn't wanna fight her on it or if he actually believed she should've apologized.

Had a boner from Jennifer conelly thread immediately gone when I saw this ugly cunt

I don't like Margaret Cho at all, but she used to be pretty hardcore. She was like the female Bobby Lee, doing crazy things like shitting on people. But suddenly she's trying to emulate Hilary Clinton like every other woman in media.

it's sad

WTF i hate women now!!!!

The only funny women on CC are lamgero and Lindhome in Another Period.

It's been a year since I've watched CC and I forgot their names. But Lindhome is OK in her duet and the show's funny. Langero is good at stand up too.

Broad City is OK too

I had never seen her stand up before but she was decent in CICGC. I still might go and watch her stuff but the apology I found very disappointing.

It's not that they're particularly good comedians that makes me upset. It's that they all jumped at any opportunity previously to call other comics out on this kind of shit, especially Rogan like said.

I mean, I get why. Unlike Carlos, Amy pretty much brought other comics on her show from the get-go either as writers(Metzger) or guests(Kelly). So it became "oh shit, she can do something for my career!", which then bubbles into this "well, no one else, comedians anyway, are calling her out on this shit, so it'd be easier just to bend over with them."

Makes sense.
It just reminds me of Patrice Oneal's whole "I'd be so much further up in the world if I actually told people what they wanted to hear. But I don't, I can't."
Norton, Kelly and Louie always praised him for that. And Joe embodied it when it came to Carlos. He and Louie both did when it came to Leary, as well.

The hypocrisy and contrast to their past attitudes is what bothers me, more than any sense of them being "great comics".

These. They are children with power. Once the power fades they mature. Some mature faster than that, but not very many and to varying degrees. I just judge them on an individual basis and make sure the ones close to me aren't guilty of any of that behavior. My little sister has actually thanked me for it so I feel justified in my views. We both agree they are socialized incorrectly and that we need to encourage them to have more accountability for their actions.

Women can be funny, they just can't be good stand up comedians.

>Patrice Oneal's whole "I'd be so much further up in the world if I actually told people what they wanted to hear. But I don't, I can't."
>Joe embodied it when it came to Carlos
Patrice was Patrice, he was the most honest comedian ever. Joe certainly isn't that. Joe got rustled but what Carlos was doing and then was egged on by his peers to jump on Carlos. Joe loves to signal about how honest he is, but you can see how untrue that is every time he's presented with a challenging subject, like Schumer. He backs down and ignores it.

youtu.be/LVHvjpSWwNM?t=17m28s Peretti is actually the best female stand up. Her white knight shit was legit.

Humor above all else comes down to charisma. Women don't need to be charismatic they have tits, they're not used to being charismatic because they don't have to be unlike men.

She's got a fat ass

actually Blacked pays more than most other sites otherwise the girls wouldn't bother doing it

oh yeah? how do you explain hillary clinton?