Matrix 4 & 5 FUCKING confirmed by NEO

Matrix 4 & 5 FUCKING confirmed by NEO

discuss.... bonus points for potential plots and based action sequences bros

SAUCE - imdb.com/news/ni7128916?mode=desktop

>pic related is an old code of mine crashing through terminal

Other urls found in this thread:

kpopstarz.com/articles/270430/20160322/matrix-trilogy-update-matrix-4-the-matrix-resurrection-keanu-reeves.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7mJdAioYNqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They are planning to make the films in 3D and have already met with James Cameron to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the technology

whoa... get hype

>the big news came when Reeves revealed that he met with the Wachowskis around Christmas. They told him that they completed script treatments for two more "Matrix" installments.

GET FUCKING HYPE

nah, we all know the movies were a fluke and if there will be new movies it's going to have shitty pro trans propaganda in it

>23 January 2011

Have you ever heard of Kino Reeves faggot?

it just me revolutionize the action genre once again..... dont underestimate how based this might be

Why would anyone want this? No one even wanted sequels to the first one. I know it's an inevitability, but I think a soft reboot is possible and it could be another version of The Matrickz.

kpopstarz.com/articles/270430/20160322/matrix-trilogy-update-matrix-4-the-matrix-resurrection-keanu-reeves.htm

update

THIS WILL BE BETTER THAN CAPESHIT FLICKS

This is actually the first time a potential revisit to a previous series of films has had me hyped.

....cant lie..... if based cameron is on board then this will be fire

bc they will make a fortune. And Keanu is based

matrix 4 rumored to be titled "matrix: resurection"

AGENTS ARE BACK? NEO IS THE ORACLE NOW? NEW NEO? NEO PROTEGE???

FUCCCCCCCK

technically neo is "dead" he sacrificed himself and became one with the matrix
im pretty sure if they make a new matrix, itll be new characters with neo re-appearing at some point

clearly he hasnt

oh boy more cg.

>2011
nigga...

KEKKKK

>implying they wont revolutionize cg just as they did with the first matrix trilogy

This.

Reeves has kept with some pretty badass roles in the past few years (Wick, that Kung Fu movie where he's the bad guy)

I am... haypu

>Keanu Reevestheheartthrob of millionshas been churninghits one after the otherin the last few years
What??
At first I thought it was an old article, but it's not

I love the man, but what hits? Besides Wick (which was good enough to count for five good movies)

is wick really that good? im bout to find a link and watch it

it's a fun action movie that's shot and choreographed very well.

It's fucking cool. I was expecting a throwaway movie when I watched it on demand and was blown away by the world they created

FINALLY a film that will surpass the super hero action genre

>getting hyped for a Wachowski sisters production
>2028-11

>underestimating Keanu
>ever

you will be disappointed.

get ready for PUNISHED NEO

>smith sent us to hell but we're going even deeper

Trinity becomes a tranny, Neo gets cucked and Morpheus is STILL cucked by Commander Lock.

The Wachowskis have managed to fuck up every other film project since this, so Matrix sequels are the only thing left Hollywood would trust them with, and even then I'm sure they're a little nervous.

>having faith in the Wachowski sisters
>ever

literally haven't made a "good" movie since the first Matrix. Keanu's only good movie in the last five years was John Wick.

>GET FUCKING HYPE
How about GET FUCKING FUCKED?

There was one good Matrix movie and 2 fucking useless sequels. We didn't need Reloaded and Revolution and we sure as fuck don't need Matrix: Rehash and Matrix: Realization-that-we-haven't-made-anything-decent-since-the-original.

wow you f*cking dips the trailer for matrix 4 has been out for a while
youtube.com/watch?v=7mJdAioYNqw

shitty clickbait site

>all rumors and no evidence

He's in neon demon which is great. Refn king of Kino trusts him.

TOP KEKKKK

this time neo fights the patriarchy

But I thought Cloud Atlas was pretty good.

The article says it's from 2011??

Did anyone else notice that...or is that a spoiler?

dubs will confirm a female neo

HOLY FUCK

Impressive

more confirmations user please

But Neo's dead what's next?

well....

female neo has been confirmed

The Matrix: SJWevengeance, confirmed

>cloud atlas