Okay guys

Okay guys
Question:
Is suicide selfish?

Other urls found in this thread:

head-heart-health.com/3583/10-things-you-should-know-before-you-kill-yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If surrounded by negative living organisms who legally deserve to be erased from existence; "no."

Ctfu! XD

It's only selfish If you don't live stream it and pass around the link

in 138 trillion years nothing you know will exist anymore

and thats just a blink of an eye into the future

No

Is there an act that is not selfish; can we escape doing for the self even

it's as pointless as the life you're leaving.

but if you mean bluepilled-wise, then it's only selfish if you currently have someone emotionally/financially relying on you. Otherwise just make sure you don't make it too messy or in a place people are living and you're fine on the selfish aspect.

Every single thing we do is selfish

No family, huh?
I get it.

Read this and tell me it isn't selfish

head-heart-health.com/3583/10-things-you-should-know-before-you-kill-yourself

Right bc fuck the person who is in so much pain that they will do literally anything to make it stop, pile more guilt onto them, that'll stop them from hurting!

That's the kind of selfish attitude from other people that makes legitimately suicidal people actually go through with it.

If you don't have any dependants, then no.

yes but it doesn't matter because you're dead

You've never dealt with this in your life have you?

What a fool you are.

If you are a shitty person and no one likes you them no. You would be doing everyone a favor.

But I'm sure you're not like that.

Of course it isn't.
But look at it this way; if you really do have a loving and supporting family who did everything in their power to keep you happy and sane, then you wouldn't be committing suicide.

If you commit suicide, then they didn't deserve you and should feel all the shit in the world for it. Its not selfish OP, its Justice. They'll feel a portion of what you did every day.

This is deep...fuck

The opposite. If you're worthless and you know it, your suicide is altruism.

No, but it is a waste of time

I've been on the suicidal end, so I know exactly what it's like.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

That's not necessarily true. For some people even the most wonderful family isn't enough because their illness is something that love alone can't cure

It's a permanent solution to temporary problems

It's selfish when you keep threatening it over and over and your friends and family CONSTANTLY have to stop what they're doing to come make sure you aren't cutting yourself and its just wearing them down because they have their own lives to worry about and dont have fucking time for your bullshit Megan I honestly wish the pills would have killed you, you boring fucking cunt

Love involves a support structure and doctors, meds, giving them everything they need and denying them the things that are harmful, including denying.

Everyone can be saved, thats the sad sad truth. But the world is cruel, and people don't help a lot of the time.

Why do you think 2% of all deaths are suicides?

good use of quads, funny because i know a megan who this'd fit perfectly.

absolutely
Suicide is always self gratification as there are always people who get hurt in the process.

No op it's not selfish. if someone was to do it they should just do it and not hang it over people. Its selfish for people to want someone to stay in a world where they dont know peace or love. Also op i hope this is just hypothetical if not you should talk to someone

no

Funerals are fucking expensive, if you expect some sort of funeral then its kinda selfish.
Otherwise, go for it.

No, there are way to many people on this planet. One less is always appreciated. Would even be reasonable to argue that taking some people with you would be even less selfish. Most of the problems and the suffering on this world is caused by many humans. 50% less and there wouldn't be poverty, hunger and the planet could start to recover itself. Am I wrong?

*to many humans

I'm speaking of love as in the emotion. You absolutely want to get them the meds and doctors, etc. It's the people who think they don't need those that are the problem.

>50% less and there wouldn't be poverty, hunger and the planet could start to recover itself. Am I wrong?
Yes, because 50% reduction isn't enough, and there will always be poverty. That isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Why would you care? If you're suicidal no one will care if you're dead.

RETARD ALERT!

Yeah, sure... it's the definition of selfish. Only concerned with yourself.. but that's not a bad thing. Suicide is your choice, it's your life... be concerned with yourself and take your own life if you want to.