fav strain? pic is mine. Bruce Banner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
mmjdenver.net/heres-whats-new-at-kind-love/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the jacks

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

jack herrer and jack the ripper?

My personal fave is Blue Dream. It has that perfect mellowing mix and wonderful taste.

goji og

I honestly almost chose that. I have a nice cut of blue dream and some of chongs choice blue dream. so tasty and almost has a tang

just looked it up. sounds amazing! and leafly says there 2 places near me that have it!!

Ecto-Cooler - 33-34%

and Tigers Milk

I have a few favorites :

Skywalker OG

Blackberry Kush

Real Gorilla Glue #4

SFV OG

Chemdawg 91

Larry OG

Fire OG

GGN4 or King Tut

tigers milk sound wonderful. I have honestly only ever tried one indica dominant before. coul'dnt seem to find ecto cooler

Mine is FireNut6969 followed by xXxIFkdUrMumxXx

ive heard many great things about most of these! I've only been smoking for a couple months so i have many to try

There's a lot of Sour D and Jack Herer cuts that are awesome too on the sativa side. If you could find a good cut of those you'd be happy too.

Kind Love is the only place I know of that has it testing that high. Some other places like Higher Calling has it testing near 30% last I checked.

Heard good things about Bruce banner.

I like death Star. I'm a fan of the hybrids

Pre 98 Bubba is fire too

Recently been into:

Durban Poison
Golden Goat
Cindy White

mmjdenver.net/heres-whats-new-at-kind-love/

(Strain Spotlight) - mid page

It's relatively hard to find information on because it came to be as a witches weed, relatively new genetics, just hit the shelves, and not many places have gotten really high strength pheno plants out of it yet.

But def try it sometime

Super Lemon Haze!!!

>fav strain?
the OG's and the cookies along with any blueberry from DJ short

i'll definitely look into those! the first strain i tried when i was sour d and loved it and the flavor.

hmm only 10 mins from me! not bad!

me as well. i only have 50/50 ones and a few sativa dominant. would like to try some indicas

pretty suure that was the only indica ive had. or some kind of bubba

Vegetable

i hear about durban poison a lot. def on the long list. and i see golden goat everywhere just havent gotten to it haha

I learned from vaping some orange oil i love the taste of citrus and weed so ill have to try. I also here strong sativas like any haze can give bad anxiety which i can get

I see different cookie things everywhere. i really want to try girlscout cookies and cookies and cream

>I see different cookie things everywhere. i really want to try girlscout cookies and cookies and cream
I suggest you try GSC first, also, i highly recommend you try GG#4 its a sativa. I always feel like a kid at a candy store when i go to the dispensary and seeing all kinds of strains. shits dank. Washington fag by the way.

probably the only strain i didn't really care for. Had to smoke like 2 bowls to feel and was mild feeling(half a bowl of bruce banner has me feeling good within 5 mins and long lasting). didnt too much care for taste either. smell is nice though

yeah i meant to grab gg#4 last time i went to the rec but i got distracted by charlie shean og and bruce banner. Clearly i'm the same way haha just enjoy trying them all. CO for me

hell yeah man. happy tokin fam.

16-21% is a WIDE range, and well a bit low IMO

I don't fuck with sub 23~% anymore.
And it's a cross of durban poison a strain I really don't care for.

Lucky you I'm over 12 hours away lol, but its always worth the drive

Maui Waui and Agent Orange are two of the most happy, uplifting, and energetic stains I've ever smoked, hence why I grow them (and they were very hard clones to find)

Mob Boss when I used to smoke.
Pot of Gold
Dark Star
ATF was probably my top favorite though, that or Black Widow.

Also God's Gift is the best indica

Larry OG.
Sour Diesel
Headband
OG kuch

Sounds legit

haha thanks same to you!!

yeah i figured, honestly first strain i bought when i got to CO and didnt know too much. was quite overpriced too and came prepackaged. wont be going back to "the clinic"

i'll definitely have to go out. decent prices and i never see higher ranges like that.

I have some minor depression and anxiety so i really do love those kinds of strains. thanks for the tip!

AK-47

> it made me a Buddha

Oh I forgot about that one, def in the top tier.

nice looking bud. I've heard of darkstar and isnt black widow a strain that was fought over by two growers?

headband is another one that sounds like it feels interesting!

some of the stuff ive picked up

i'll look for it for sure!

Honestly the prices at KL are typically a bit higher than the other shops I go to. But the atmosphere is great and they always deliver the best stuff I've found. But when their NUGS test at or above some stores "caviar concentrate" levels I don't feel as bad getting a bit of it.

yeah like ive never really come across stuff above 25% and these things say 20-25%

Found the pic on Google... Can't smoke anymore due to job. But looks like Mob Boss

Dark Star was some decent shit, but black widow is a cross of white widow and ATF

Anyone tried Green Crack?
Got some and that shit was fly as hell.
One blunt and a desert of kief and I ended up in the bone zone.

Alien kush

no buut the charlie sheen og i have has it crossed in. thats good at least haha

ive never had white widow id love to try that and black widow

Currently trying some Berry White, pretty potent

Thats what I was wondering too

heard great things about him

In my experience there are two 'strains', sativa and indica, and their hybrids thereof. Anybody who smokes Alien Asshat and writes a cool song because of what he smoke should be driven over.

I get em for $30 for an eighth, not bad here in NY considering that it's usually $40.

Anyone know some strains I could try that'll get me fucked up?

>65848 ▶
>Anyone know some strains I could try that'll get me fucked up?

bruce banner

damn that cheapp. med price? illegal price?

Chronic

Im from germany we dont have good weed i want to buy some in the deep web is this Scam ?

Tahoe OG, but lately ive been enjoying a lot of Northern Lights