How do I not choke up while talking to a girl

How do I not choke up while talking to a girl
like every single fucking time I get a message from a girl I fucking choke and think up gay responses

stop trying so hard fagatron

+1

Be more alpha

Don't have any expectations for anything more than a friend, start small and build from there.

talk her like shes one of guys, dont get all choked up cause shes has tits.

By not caring what impression you leave on her.

You might succeed. You might fail. You must be ready to accept either outcome and live in the moment.

If you fuck up everytime, you are bound to fuck up. Don;t even give a shit and eventually chicks will like you. Chicks don;t like guys that worry about stupid shit. Guys that worry about stupid shit are fucking faggots and pussies. You think a bitch wants to fuck a faggot or a pussy? Man the fuck up and stop giving a fuck.

you sound like a cucked faggot. Don't ever be friends with a chick or you are a beta fag fuck

This isn't a disney fag movie. Fuck bitches make money. Everything else is a lie. Bitches are corrupt stupid shells, ruined by society. It is so hard to find a decent chick, fuck shells till the right one shows up.

You sounds like a bitch too. Make it very obvious from the start you want to fuck and nothing slow. Chicks don't want a slow faggot bitch. Be spontanious, take charge, stop sucking dicks and dreaming about being a white knight.

you have to not give a fuck and talk to a whole bunch until you stop caring

imagine you are chad thundercock

don't text more than 5 words or youll look like a tryhard. 5 word text max no exceptions.

Reflect

the hardest thing you'll ever have to learn, especially if you're like I think you are and can't stop dropping spaghetti, is this
you can't take their opinion too seriously
you have to just talk to them; if they like you, they like you
if they don't, you have to try again with someone else
the worst thing you can do is become like me, and just assume that everyone will hate you right off the bat
you can't move forward from this point unless you try your damnedest

exactly, every time you are along at night masturbating, just know I'm plowing a chick. Dream you are me. Wake up and go borderline sexually harass every girl you see that day. Fuck do that every day until one sucks your dick. You will be a changed man (even if it's a fat fucking bitch).

Just remember the basic rules, always reference obscure anime and always msg the chick incessantly until she answers. U will be neck deep in pussy before u know it.

wow I know this might sound gay but thanks guys
thanks for the replies and motivation

faggot

It's okay, vaginas are spooky

go forth and fuck bitches /bro. Don't give a fuck about no bitch. If you get turned down, laugh in her face and slow walk away,maybe throw in a standard "well fuck you then". Because women are barely human,and it should be a treat to them that you would fuck them.

practice on fat girls

Stop asking questions like this and read a book

I'd be scared too if I had no substance as a human being.

Go raise your wife's son fucking cuck faggot nigger.

Be chill, start by getting into small talk, find some common ground and then have a meaningful conversation. The next stage from there is getting them to laugh.

It's alright kiddo, you'll eventually grow up and get hairs down there

TLDR men are shit

Get this.
TREAT THEM LIKE PEOPLE.
wow! right so complex.

GAY.
nigga you're so full retarded.
If guys are so great, go suck a dick then.

women are not people. They are fucking sex holes. Meat fucks

That's rape!

If a girl is messaging you they probably have interest and they are probably just as nervous as you, just try to be as real as you can, if she fucks you off dont worry there are countless other girls in the world.