Recently found out an ex made fun of my dick. About 5 1/2 inches...

Recently found out an ex made fun of my dick. About 5 1/2 inches. Got pretty rave reviews from a chick a few months ago but this one's really messing with me. Both kinda slutty, especially the one from a few months ago, so I don't know what to think. Is it time to off myself yet Sup Forums or is there still hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're going to be absolutely miserable if you care about what other people think of you. You'll never please everyone.

Yeah, I know. Just really sucks having someone say that kind of thing. Thanks, kinda needed to hear that

rape her in the ass

id make fun of you also if i was with a guy that was under 6in

show us we will rate

Gimmie a sec bro. Here goes nothing, I guess

>doesn't matter
>had sex

Words to live by, senpai

checked

Fuck that bitch man, she's probably not fucking perfect either, just laugh about her flaws behind her back.
Besides 5 1/2 isn't that bad. Imagine you were one of these cunts with a 3 inch dick, maybe then would you off yourself, but not today Sup Forumsro.

show us? we will rate. either that or just kill yourself now :)

OP is ded

this post is ded

Thanks bro, gotta keep that in mind

Yea fuck that chick tbh. She was hot as shit tho feelsbadman

Looking for my phone, I don't really have any other camera, give me a sec
Have patience bro

Nah shes a bitch bro. I wouldnt laugh about her shit behind her back bec. its petty. But dont worry one sec about what bitch said. Thats a pretty decent dick size, I mean sure it could be bigger but it aint bad and she just a tramp. If you can clutch the bitch all around get smoe money and some pecs and shoulders and your own place bitches be lining up for you

if ur getting laid then you already won. who gives a shit. you fucked that bitch. she consciously decided that you were adequate enough to chancely make a fuckign 50/50 hybrid of you two. you won. onto the next now. what she says after no longer matters becuz u won already. games over. fuck it. lets bang the next one bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

this

show us. time Stamp or it doesn't count.

Sup Forumsro, fuck that hoe. Life is too short to fare about what some random slut says. People who feel like they have to put people down do it because they're insecure about something in their own lives.

also, bitches know bitches, they know she fuming cuz she cant get any more of your dick so she talk shit about it. Bitches know the kind of shit bitches pull and nobody gonna believe what she said anyway. Trust me, people talking shit about people all the time, nobody believes that shit, shes gonna look like a bitch while you if you keep your mouth shut will look like the bigger person here. Bitch talking shit, nobody listens to that shit anyway. All your exes probably talk shit about you, the more shit they talk the more other bitches want to know bout you. Dont sweat it one sec brah.

Sorry I took so long, hope thread hasn't died

Thanks, I honestly don't know why I'mm letting it fuck with me so hard anyways

I'm just gonna choose to believe she's fuming, thanks man this post is great

You'll be fine, and as others have said, you get the last laugh cause you fucked her.

It's obv below average. You might be ok if you're good at oral. If not then try younger chicks as they won't have high expectations

adequate pecker bro. She totally fucking fuming. All bitches know bitches talk shit. Thats what they're fucking built for. They dont take that shit seriously. They're gonna low key think she crazy while miring you for being the good guy. Go find another bitch. Trust me, other bitches arent going to listen to what she says about your pecker, they gonna want to know were you good with it

You'll be ok bro, bitches talk shit 100% of the time. Other bitches know better, no men on earth would be getting laid if women believed other women.

Or as Al Bundy says "Bud, dont try to understand women. Women understand women and they all hate each other."

Words to live by.

I would suck it

Appreciate that bro. It's def the small side of average, about a sixteenth of an inch over 5 1/2, but it's gotten the job done for others, and yeah sometimes i stress about it. This is just the first time I've actually heard a comment about the size being small and I'm feeling some possibly confirmed fears over here. Thanks though, posts like this are kinda helping me chill about the whole thing.

Shes being a slut and doesn't belong in a serious relationship right now. You and her likely match up about even at a bar in terms of personality, face, and body. Now that the two of you are settled together enough shes getting picky about things because shes taking regular dicking for granted and is sorry she cant sleep around with different men, and have different experiences. Just find some other chick whos nice and dump your gf.

hey no sweat brah, I'm being honest too. I grew up with 3 sisters and was engaged to a solid 8/10. Thats an perfectly adequate pecker. Trust me 99% of getting the girl has nothing to do with dick size. Take Al Bundy for example, he might sell shoes and have pit stains, but he carries himself like a man. How many women have your turned down once you seen their floppy labias? Thats how many women will turn you down for dick size. And you'rs is fine. The trick her is to not have a dick so comically small that they have grounds for laughing. Once you in the position that the pecker comes into play, it doesnt really matter anymore. You alright user OP. Dont sweat it another minute. Trust me, for every inch of shoulder and pec muscles you build, needed dick size goes down exponentially

HA!!... Next time someone makes fun of your organ, just tell them you didn't think you would be playing in a cathedral.

fucking kek.

But seriously, we've all been with a girl with lopsided titties or a floppy big clit pie. You need to understand people. People project their insecurities onto others. If a bitch was confident in herself and could get anything she wanted she wouldnt need to tear down somebody else.

Were all just basically shit people who want comfirmation. OP's bitch is just a whore who needs to confirm her loose meat hallway by calling OP small. In reality, OP is fine, and only insecure bitches talk shit... aka all females.

OP worry too much. Have a beer, hang out with a few bros, and sleep easy. All dudes have same worries, the trick is not talking about it or thinking about it.

Again, if women believed other women, no man would get laid. And they know that. So dont sweat what a bitch says.

8 Inch chad here to say shes a bitch. Don't listen to her. I've gotten turned down way more for being big.

Actually we already broke up but I'm kinda surprised about how spot on that was.

Yeah she actually was super insecure but idk I guess I liked her a lot and hearing her opinion really only hurts cause it was her. I mean that whole thing kinda solved itself cause after hearing that I obviously lost respect for her opinion. Life's weird like that sometimes, but yeah I appreciate the post dude

Anyways guys thanks for taking the time to reply, if any of you are still even here (I think it's been like an hour since my last response and I've just been lurking my own thread cause I'm an idiot) but it's like 5 in the morning so I'm gonna go to sleep. Thanks to everyone, this has helped a ton. Have a good one, Sup Forumsros

Tell everyone you let her lick your ass. Tell everyone she licked the shit around your asshole!

didn't stop that dumb whore from letting you put it in her

no sweat man, trust me I know its easy to love a bitch, you probably dont wouldnt even call her a bitch, I know how you get attached. I been there. Dont let what she says make you feel worse about you. To miss her is fine, to put her on a pedestal she doesnt deserve is fucking normal and common. Women are great, like birds they are finer and more fragile. But they are also shit talking bitches. Dont let that part get to you. Love them while you can, dont let them decide how you feel. Being a good man for yourself first and foremost is how you attract the good chicks. Focus on yourself, bitches will be lining up, in spite of any shit talking an ex does. Trust me, it only makes other women more interested. And your pecker is fine, perfectly average, its not bent weird or has lumps or small. Thats all you need, bec. the measure of you as a man has nothing to do with size, if its not laughably small, dont sweat it a sec. Focus on you and bitches will be standing around the block.