I used Suboxone succesfully to kick my Opiate addiction

I used Suboxone succesfully to kick my Opiate addiction.

AMA

Which opioids? And are you still on buprenorphine? Why didn't you want Zubsolv? Works faster and tastes 100% better.

If you're still on it, you ain't kicked son.

Assuming you can get a steady supply you are better off slowly tapering down off of opiates, by taking Suboxone all you would do is switch one addiction for another.

I can see these as very useful for anyone taking opiates illegally since you can't taper off of drugs with inconsistent strength or supply.

Additional;

I'm currently down to 100mgs of Oxycontin per day, I started tapering at 240mg per day, every month or every other month I drop 20mg. It takes discipline and will, and I have had times where I've abused them but I am sticking by the taper.
I'm in constant pain, but I need to get my tolerance down to reasonable levels and be more creative in dealing with the pain.

1st addiction was Hydrocodone, the saw the Gawker article on Silk Road back in Summer of 11, started ordering 30mg oxycodone(Roxies), then slowly moved to Opana 10 mg,Dilaudid, then Heroin snorted-IV, all that was chipping every few weeks a few days at a time. Not physically addicted, sometimes after 3-4 days use would feel kinda crappy for a day or 2 but nothing bad.

Got tired of all the Darknet markets scamming, closing all the BS of getting Bitcoin, sending orders sitting around for day, etc...

Started doing Poppy Seed Tea, at first awesome, cheap, convenient and fun as fuck. Quickly went from needing 10 ounces to 5lbs a day(not convenient or cheap anymore). Found Kratom, at 1st thought it was a life saver.

Quickly(within a few month) learned this shit was worst than "real" opiates, had to go on vacation and for 10+ days I was in hell, no sleep, creepy crawlies, back pain, fatigue, anxiety, it fucking sucked. Second I got home, got poppy seeds.

KRATOM is not a harmless non addictive substance!!!

Find out guy down the street sells Tar, gives me decent price, start spending a bunch of money, my tolerance was sky high from Poppy Seeds, used to bang 50-70mg, now I can shoot almost a solid G and be cool.

Buying so much turns me on to his connect, now I'm paying $45 a gram of off the brick Tar from East L.A. guy is on call any time I want and at my place in 30 minutes. Habbit grows to 2-3 grams a day.

>Zubsolv
What is it?

How fun was the Opiate before things went downhill? (like, how were the first couple hits?)

Subs do sound perfect for you.

They are fun.
It's like having a pleasant daydream, whilst having a very mild but constant orgasm, floating in pleasure and free of pain and world weariness.

CONTINUED---

Decide FML, I want off, hadn't been on vacation or done anything in the last 2+ years that didn't entail me sneaking dope or going through hell for a few days if out of town.

Go see Doc, get a Sub script, he prescribes 2 8mg strips a day, tells me after 24 hours do 1 strip and if not feeling better take the other.

Time it to the second, but not feeling bad at the time. Take strip within 8 minutes feel like fuck, dizzy, tingling, lightheaded, buzzing skin. Go to back room and literally sleep for 48 hours, blew donkey.

Call dealer when I wake. This goes on for months, flip flopping, trading strips for dope etc....

After 6 more months decide, I need to be serious

CONTINUED----

Read up find out how Doctors know shit about Subs, find the Drugs.com Forum and read about Robert's Plan. Decide this is how I'll go.

Take last shot on Sept 2nd 9 p.m./ On the 4th around 4 a.m and in hell, and honestly scoring way above 26 on the COWS, induce myself at 2mg, wait 90 minutes feeling a bit better take 2 more, am feeling about 80% at 8mg on the 1st day.

Then follow Robert's plan to the T. In October am down to around .75 mg, out of Subs go to Dr, tell him that Im reducing. He gives me a script for the 4mg strip even though I asked for the 2. Turns out to be Heaven sent

The 4mg strip are huge, I keep reducing and reducing all the way down to .0125mg. This is a sliver of a sliver. At no point besides the induction day have I felt bad, yes had a few nights of insomonia, but besides that nothing.

Fuck man opiates sound scary.

Oh my god, fuck that Robert guy. He is such a pompous little prick. Honestly, there is no way to go through a bupe taper without experiencing hell. It just doesn't work like that.

CONTINUED--

Decided mid November to stop, was scared, even though I was down to .0125(a hundredth of a
gram). A lot of this is mental!!!!

4 days later, nothing. For those that don't know many say since the half life of subs is so long that WD, don't start till day 4, like I said nothing.
Day 5--nothing
Day 6--Nothing

Day 7 + Nothing!!!!

I am done and clear.

No Restless leg, no anxiety, no chills, nothing. Been over 15 days.

I AM DONE!!!!!!!

SUBOXONE saved my life!!! I was on it 3 1/2 months!!

I am CLEAN CLEAN. I am out of town right now, and for the 1st time in almost 3 years, I am normal. I'm not worrying about running out or going into WD.

Suboxone works if you use it properly!!!

Not True at all!!!!

Off and no more addiction!!

It took willpower and a desire to stop and Subs were a miracle drug for me!!!

I won't sugar coat it. Opiated rock!! At 1st.

Remember that something like 25-50% off casual opiate users become addicts, then it's no where near rocking, it's just scamming and scoring to not feel like your in hell, but your still not normal.

Drugs are Uhg

That's a pretty fucking accurate desription

How long do you think you will last before you relapse?

Have you ever sucked cock for black tar heroin?

No, never done anything sexual for drugs. I fortunately have a lot of income. I could support a $1000 a week habit.

It wasn't the money that made me stop, it was the classic "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired".

Awesome job for no longer being wasted space.

>a hundredth of a gram
You mean a hundredth of a milligram - one hundredth of a gram would be 10mg!
Grats on quitting, I recently did the same, stopping about a month before you.

can i get some of them there subs....

I don't see it. I changed my number, I burnt or destroyed any contact info I had, dude up the street is gone.

Don't do AA or NA, cause those places are just a bunch of people reminiscing about being addict and alcoholic, and the best place to meet new connects.

I did Subs long enough to give me a buffer, a time for my mind to heal, not once since I started or have been off subs have I even thought about dope. No PAWS, and definitely no fond memories.

Sorry, you are correct, a 100th of an MG

So what was your experience with Subs?

OP Here--

Honestly my understanding is that in Europe Subs are used as a short(several months) tool to ween an addict, as opposed to the US where, almost every Sub user story is a horror story.

Years of use 16-32 mg a day. No wonder there is so little success with Subs in the US.

I had a 2G of IV Heroin a day habbit and it only took 8 mg of subs to make me feel ok, yet you hear stories of people on 100mg of Hydro(Vicodin) a day being put on 16mg of subs.

Fuck that!!

Me too

Well share your story.

If you need them, I got 21 4mg packs left, or as I said in mid November, I have a 60 year supply at my current usage rate.

Here is my 60 year supple, if I was still on em.

How much money did you blow into opiates? At least give us a magnitude.

and this was my dose when I stopped .0125mg

I'm gonna say conservatively over 5 years. Maybe around 40K.

Remember for about 3 of those years I was paying premium Darknet prices ($200-$300 a gram or $30 a mg for pills) and also was a Chipper or in regular people terms an occasional weekend binge user.

Congrats to the both of you. I've seen how easy fuckers go down the road of addiction and I know I have an addictive personality, so even just alcohol and weed have affected my life.
It's never been too bad and is actually getting better (with a lot of support and seeing my friends go through worse with their addictions, both present and recent past), but it's really a lifelong thing. Take care, and god bless.

W-W-We're all gonna make it, brahs ;_;

outstanding ...very happy for you. but what about the mental craving??

None, Like I said no PAWS.

This is why I did Subs, because it give you time to heal your mind and get out of that addict mentality. I was 31+ hours into WD before I took my Sub properly, I mean another 30+ hours I probably would have been out of WD anyways, but the problem would be that every day after I would have craved.

With Subs I never did, never had an urge to do or to fuck with the Subs.

I just took those pics I posted. I have those 21 4mg strips here on me right now. I have no desire and wont open one a do a mg or 2, which at this point would get me high as fuck.

I'm done! No cravings no want, nothing.

Great

Thanks, It was the best way I can think to describe it.
I've never tried H, had fentanyl once, have never injected, so the description was based on oral opiates. Strong ones. I assume it's much the same with H, with a far more hardcore euphoric rush, and a stronger nod.