Was she the worst character on The Wire?

Was she the worst character on The Wire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2JjP8ATI7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top 5.

But Prez was the shittiest character of all time.

prez was a fucking moron

you gon look out for me sgt. carver?

She was awful on Burn Notice too.

Her lesbofuck scenes were pretty good.

mouzone was so shitty you can't even compare him to other characters.
greggs was ok. not a standout but fine.

Muozone was a cartoon, even more unbelievable than Omar. Seeing the two of them together on screen was pure cringe.

>he didn't have his heart warmed by Prez's character arc

FITE ME

>hating on Prez
Fuck off.

Johnny Weeks or whatever that white hophead that hung out with Bubbles was. God that kid was so fucking annoying. He was like a worse Ziggy but without the character tragedy.

No that goes to Sydnor

Shut your fat fucking mouth you fool.

Heroin overdose is not a character tragedy?

no

if only for that lesbian sex scene

Remember when she goes into that loud ass crack house all alone with zero back-up? She was based.

When I watched the HD release he really wasn't as bad as I remembered him to be. His role was pretty minimal.

Nah she's based

until he teams up with omar to kill off best character

i'm ok with string dying, but going out to those two shitty characters was probably the show's lowest moment until mcnulty the serial killer

Nice dark nips.

Not the worst, because she was well written but she was also insufferable and she betrayed her friends because she respected the "rules" of a corrupt system.

That no one has mentioned Snoop yet blows my mind, unless I missed it

No, he was.

how bout you shut your bitch mouth

the only people who thing she was the worst character are morons who don't understand her

nice bait

the guy with the poop bag was pretty shit

the absolute worst, genuinely looks like the product of an alien and a human male with down syndrome mating

Not so bad when you know she is not a trained actress but a real Baltimore gangster and convicted killer.

No, not when you're a stupid dipshit who glorifies "the game" to the extent that idiot did. Ziggy was tragic in a way that he was an idiot who wanted his father's love but because his father had flaws and had a stressful job was unable to give his son what he wanted so Ziggy turned out to be a dumb impulsive dipshit who winds up a murderer.

I'm sure Johnny Weeks might have some similar story of tragedy, but it was never fleshed out, so the character as depicted was just an idiot dipshit who brought down Bubbles and arrogantly glorified the shit culture he embraced.

Snoop was great. Probably the best out of Marlo's crew. The opening scene of season 5 (where she purchases a new nail driver from a hardware store) is easily one of the best of that season, and probably a top 25 scene of the whole show.

Season IV, friendo

how my hair look user

Slim Charles was the best. If you disagree, you're a faggot.

nobody look for Felicia Pearson's nude scene on xhamster

seriously don't it's really bad

I know this seems like the obvious answer so you want to think that it's wrong because there has to be more to David Simon's writing than that, but it's not wrong at all and your first instincts were completely right the whole time: Ziggy is the worst character by far.

She says "how my head look". Bmore slang

He was fine until season 5

nope, watch it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2JjP8ATI7s

You watch it again. "Head" is "hehh". "Hair" would be more like "hayhh".

That line had nothing to do with Prez at all, idiot.

She was a necessary foil to McNutty.

'real police'

po-lees

Well then you're the first person to ever figure that out. Congrats user, you should tell the writers.

>he didn't love seeing Prez grow as a character
>he didn't love the Robin Williams-tier beard

>literally touching her hair
>literally touches her own braided hair twice, maybe 3 times
>asks how her head look
How fucking stupid are you

that cop in Carver's squad with the shitty haircut who existed only to throw tantrums and assault people

It's worth all the shit just to get the FBI profile scene. Fucking GOAT.

Yeah, those fucks in the Western didn't deserve a commander like Bunny Colvin. Only decent one of that group was Carver, and even he had to be dragged to decency by the likes of Lester and Daniels.

This little shit, and the forced "growth" of his character.

LOYAL TO THE END

>But Prez was the shittiest character of all time.

He became a main character in one of the greatest seasons. If you think that season 4 and the exploration of the schools and students' lives wasn't a high-water mark for this show then you are simply wrong.

I think I got tricked. Sup Forums kept telling me how S4 was GOAT and S2 was complete shit but it was the complete opposite. I don't think I could sit through that fiasco again if I tried.

Slim Charles was a real one, no doubt. He probably would've stood tall for Avon even if he'd caught a life sentence. Bodie was bestcornerboy though.
>fuck kenard

what was season 2, the dockers? that shit was great. fuck all that ebonic hannah montana shit desu.

one of those kids joined a fucking stable! kalisi tier shite

There were so many niggers it's hard to pick the worst one. Idris Elba was based though and he still is.

Also gotta give a shoutout to String. He overplayed his hand but his intentions were decent, usually.
>Ayo, lock that door

>Sup Forums saying 2 is complete shit
Why do you have to fucking lie? Season 2 is by far the favored season on Sup Forums with the exception of 4. I've lurked on Sup Forums since it began and this was generally always the case.

Came here to post this.
Did feel bad about his mum forcing him into being a drug dealer, even if it did feel unrealistic.

i don't even want to see that shit

I found that made no sense at all with regards to how spoilt he was, but later on it got even more ridiculous when he went to live with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

fuck you

Well constructed argument there, thanks.

eat a dick nigga

I can see why it was your favourite character kek

no u

Started watching this and but I'm familiar with what happens and I fucking dread knowing I am going to get to this fucking shit.

You shouldn't. It's pretty great, actually

I think while the character is a bit exaggerated, I think reaction to him is moreso. He's obviously an older guy who looked up to the old Black Power days with Farrakhan and emulates that style. His eccentric personality probably helped keep the average corner nigga off-balance which improved his abilities at being contracted muscle.

His mother was a dipshit retard who cared about the material benefits of "The Game" more than she believed that her son could actually make something of himself legitimately.
He was probably spoiled because his mother was a materialistic whore, and his father was in prison for life and couldn't reign him in. Also the stipends keeping his mom and him afloat didn't require Namond to work the corners and learn the discipline of the game so the idle life led to him being spoiled. When the boat was being rocked because he was a spoiled shit, his mother's misplaced faith in The Game made her consider sending him to the corners to learn responsibility. Luckily Colvin was there as a bridge to other options.

Yeah man, String deserved way better than that.
He could have just been ambushed by Chris and Snoop

That's fucking stupid. Omar and Mouzoune were there because of the rift between String and Avon (his real enemy by that point), not too mention both of those characters had grievances against Stringer themselves. Having it be a random hit because of the beef with Marlo's crew is shallow as shit and stupid as fuck.

He just got lucky and adopted by a well off couple. I felt bad for Dukie.