Do any of you autistic cunts have an answer to this fucking question?

Do any of you autistic cunts have an answer to this fucking question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it didn't

cause I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

Because I got dubs.

You didn't, but he did. Jealous faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Cause I always let my prey run before I bloody their asshole with my dry solid snake it runs because it knows avians without the ability to fly will end up getting the solid snake straight up the ass revenge rape my dude this long hard cock inside a cock (mmm boipussy) call that inception but nigga I finna bouta nut i a chicken lover my dude so yeah it runnin cause that's what I'd do if I was finna bouta get raped up the ass bloody dick down (sometimes I fist myself and once it pops into the bum I pull out cuz it feels weird and I get blood idk where it come from lol)he balls roll onto the street that's how we do it where I come from he knows man he knows

to fuck

Why do chikin even do ANYTHING

To get to the other side

it's an anti-joke

Why did the semen cross the road?

Because I put the wrong sock on this morning.

it was his nature.

Why did it cross the road? Because it was going home from grocery shopping, what fucking else do you expect

Cunt

Typical space indian answer.

to get to the other vagina

Because niggers

The chicken didn't cross the road. It made it a quarter of the way across when it stopped to look at a car approaching and got run over.
Chickens are complete idiots.

because the driver was an alcohol

I saw a chicken cross the road, I even took a pic. On the other side of the street was nothing.

Because the chicken heard a black girl over there really loves to eat cock.

Because those Russian bastards bombed his house killing his entire family in a bid to lay waste to a burgeoning democracy.....oh sorry. I thought you said Chechnyan

aka the other side. Death.

typical amerifat response. you don't care if the chickens crossed the road, you just want to know if it comes with large fries and a coke.

Careful with that anti Russian rhetoric, this board is 88% paid Russian trolls