Girlfriend is mad at me and arguing. Should I tell her what I really think or whatever will make her feel better

Girlfriend is mad at me and arguing. Should I tell her what I really think or whatever will make her feel better.

White lies are the best! :D

She does this all the time and I'm kinda tired and mad I don't wanna do this I guess I'm pr9bably just gonna say whatever makes her feel better.

Black lies dont matter

Ignore her

Fairy

I was falling asleep fam I was about to. Rip relationship with the only person thag says they like me

tell her the truth while making her feel safe and comfortable so you actually work shit out and keep her in check

I'm just gonna rant to you guys since I'm holding in what I actually think
Her: I dont think you love me
What I'd say: I do, I really do but there's no way to show it when I can only go out with you secretly. I wanna show you off. I love you dude. But to be honest I don't think you love me. You haven't even told your best friend about us. You always have to lie about me and it makes me feel bad.

user said this after our night.
What does this mean?
>my fall back game is weak, what happened this time?

Huh?

Are you two well slept?
Are you two well fed?

Answer those two questions, and then I'll give you a route.

She's on her period but she triggered me tonight . I'm well fed and slept

>hormonal shit
"Great".
Don't lie, but don't focus on the actual happenings or situations, focus on how you feel.

Yea, just go to sleep its the period, I recommend sleeping on the couch tonight.

Her: Well I feel.bad since I always ask you to hangout when I know the answer is no.

What I'd say: you never ask me to hangout I always do and you usually say no. And when you get mad at me for not inviting you when u go out with my friends is because they're my friends if you come it's gonna be awkward and I'm not gonna have a good time because I'm gonna have to try and focus on making you not feel awkward

Yea I'm not sleeping with this woman tonight
Yeah she even said it herself

What I'd say: "I do love you, but if you keep with this bullshit, it won't be for very long. After all I love myself too and I'm angry and tired and I don't think I deserve all this fucking whining."

What I'd suggest you to say: "I do love you, be sure of that." [nothing more, nothing less]

I wish I could say the top one but there goes the only person who I like and probably likes me too. I said something like the bottom but she said I say "I love you too much" so I just said "Well I mean it everytime I say it and Ill keep on meaning it." And then she said okay good night so I just said "Okay good night, I like you" and now she's mad again since I didn't say I love you

She's confuse as fuck due to her period. Keeping on with this conversation will yield nothing.

Next month, be ready to record what she says and show her the recording after she's out of her period, just so she can evaluate how fucking crazy she sounds like.

Yes I'm fucking gonna keep this shit and roast her next week when this fuck fest period ends

Make her sign a piece of paper saying "I won't discuss with my boyfriend when I'm on my period".

Yea I was out with my friends having a good time and come home to this shit. At first I was trying to make her feel good since I know what time of the week it is but she triggered me tonight

Happened with my gf all the time. Though she had a bit of truth in the matter. Girls don't really focus on facts unless it can help bolster what they are feeling. Smart ones will bring up facts that support their ridiculous claims but will stay silent, downplay, or completely disregard any sort of fact that contradicts their argument.

She's making no sense at all rn it ended and she's happy and thinks I am too but I'm still mad.