Once and for all - size MATTERS

Once and for all - size MATTERS.

Woman like to assuage the guilt of men with small penises by saying

>"big dicks hurt!!"
>"Size not important, only what you do with it"
>"as long as a man is confident and dominant in bed it doesn't matter"
>"I can't cum from penetration anyway...it's ok honestly!"

Bullshit.

Woman want to be FILLED. It is impossible to give pleasure to a woman that will achieve orgasm without a penis large enough to generate friction to stimulate the nerve receptors on the walls of the vaginal tissue.

Stop kidding yourself DO something about it, stop living a lie to yourself and your friends but most of all STOP conning these poor women who are lulled by your impossibly transparent and foolish charm in the hopes of receiving pleasure.

nice thread, very original

Sounds like you have a case of the tiny dingding.

Is this an extract from your diary OP?

>It is impossible to give pleasure to a woman that will achieve orgasm without a penis large enough to generate friction to stimulate the nerve receptors on the walls of the vaginal tissue.

Sure kid, the tissue is sensitive anyways. Unless you're a pencil dick you're fine

Baite/4 for making me reply

okay but come on, this shit has me bothered.

what is the minimum for a "big dick"?

length wise no smaller than 7 but honestly the length is not the real concern mostly the girth. It MUST be thick.

Rise

That how much you like it up the ass fag boy?

A dick that is too long can touch the uturus wand giving discomfort, meaning you have to be more careful. Too thick and it's hard to get in, she must be really wet and horny before you can put it in.

I think it's time we stopped letting women even dictate what men's dicks should look like. No, I don't need a 10 inch cut dick to fuck your worn out wizard sleeve pussy.

I won't pay for your shit unless you have a tight pussy, and if it's loose and flappy get surgery. Equality should work both ways.

Nice fetish OP...

trying too hard with this shit faggot

Once and for all - size MATTERS.

Woman like to assuage the guilt of men with small penises by saying

>"big dicks hurt!!"
>"Size not important, only what you do with it"
>"as long as a man is confident and dominant in bed it doesn't matter"
>"I can't cum from penetration anyway...it's ok honestly!"

Bullshit.

Woman want to be FILLED. It is impossible to give pleasure to a woman that will achieve orgasm without a penis large enough to generate friction to stimulate the nerve receptors on the walls of the vaginal tissue.

Stop kidding yourself DO something about it, stop living a lie to yourself and your friends but most of all STOP conning these poor women who are lulled by your impossibly transparent and foolish charm in the hopes of receiving pleasure.

Do you have this saved somewhere on your phone lol @ newfag.

why??

50 or so years from now the African American will have bred themselves out of existence because they fell for the Jewish tricks, FeelsGoodMan.

Certified bd here
>dat foreplay to get her to open up
>dat pain on her face when i reach the end and she pushes me back
>dat feeling when you cant hump her like a madman

S-shut up ;_; Only D-dad get's to mock m-muh homo

>Equality should work both ways.
COMMIE!!!