How the hell do I stop premature ejaculation? swear I can only last about 45 seconds before I blow...

how the hell do I stop premature ejaculation? swear I can only last about 45 seconds before I blow, even from jerking off

bumping with buttholes

fake it till you make it
i mean you're stil rock hard after right ?
just keep going then you'll get used to some of the pleasure and grow more resilient after

Stop fapping, exersise, build up some testosterone.

focus on your breathing and slow way down distract yourself and remember it's not all about you

Thrust

Always felt bad for you poor bastards that weren't born with sexual endurance

Buy the condoms that have a numbing gel inside

this doesn't apply to blowjobs though, which are the worst for my PE

>stop fapping
Not sure how that would help.

a good chunk of the time, I'm ready to bust before my dick is even out of my pants and the slightest touch sets it off

feelsbadman

used to happen to me often too man. Gotta go for 2 rounds. Just get the first out the way. Do some foreplay while you prep for that second round.
I still cum faster than my gf but at least i last a respectable 5 mins or so. No condom ;)

this. actually works.

do gels/antidepressants work?

Take two vicodins and you wont be able to cum for an hour

taking antidepressants when you also suffer from premature ejaculation makes it so you get hard for 5 seconds at a time and still cum instantly

Yes when i was on zoloft it was hard to cum or even get horny

this

I'm on Zoloft right now, and after 45 seconds I'm ready to fucking nut

>i have orgasm
>this is a bad thing

take anti depressants, there are a few that stop you from cumming quickly.

one i took actually stopped me from being able to cum at all, it was fucked, jacked for like 2 hours, was sweating profusely, just couldnt nut

the one im on now makes me last longer as well, too long for my liking but whatever, cbf changing again

edge.

edging is how I can last 2 hours.

Jerk off till you feel like youll cum, stop before, and relax and wait a bit, then resume. Do this multiple times.

The more you do it, the closer youll be able to get. And those are like mini orgasms too. Its the best thing to learn,

Tramadol

2 hours during sex***

without any alcohol in my system too.

Lucky bastard! I get bored before I cum!

You can try delay spray. I used to blow my load within a minute. I used stud100 spray and it worked pretty well. Also is right. Didn't need the spray anymore once i started working out.

Edge when you masturbate. Stop yourself right when youre about to cum, repeat. Practice that and you can gain a lot more control during sex.

just think about baseball whenever you are about to blow your load

Think about baseball

Wtf

I've got the same problem. It kills my sex life because my gf has to sit and wait for me to finish by hand after she came 5 mins in... any tips on how to cum faster?

I wish I could only last 45 seconds. There are times I can't cum no matter how much I try

This can be because of mental disorder too, doctors can give you some pills to help you out in that case.

Or what this user told you already