If dubs, I'll text this to my gf

> minor mirror on the--

lol

>looking in underaged mirrors

hello candyman with your candyvan.

Why not~?
My life's ruined anyway~.

Best on film

Best ever would be arkum origins. The game sucked but it was the best joker.

Hamill Joker is best Joker.

How long before I'm ducked?

Thats mark hamill? I change my vote from origins to every other arkum game.

Why isn't he smiling?
And how did he die~?

:}

Was about to post this. Mark Hamill and John DiMaggio are the bests jokers

Nope sorry Hamill is basically the voice of the joker in ALL the games...

> --And now? Never.

Oh, dear~! :o

newfag

>*touch*

Not origins

I'll just leave to be followed to leave and be followed to leave and be fo--

John DiMaggios joker just sounds like a weird bender/Jake hybrid to me. I keep expecting a 'Shut up baby I know it'

Hence the modifier "Basically"

But i was changing my vote to hamill...

Something has been lost in translation

My bad. I misread what you wrote... Im tired and cant sleep. It's 5am where I am.

Jack Nicholson's Joker is the only correct answer.

Nicholson's joker was shitty and uncoordinated

I thought that Jared Leto did a fantastic job.

Really showed how method acting pays off.

Kill yourself immediately.

you people only dislike Leto's joker because he wasn't causing chaos, he was just trying to get bae back. there was nothing wrong with his portrayal.

The only way leto works is if hes jason todd

And willem dafoe is the original

Danny Devito

Hands down

youtube.com/watch?v=gnII2i6EbOQ

aside from being piss poor and covered in tattoos it was awful.

Good point.

I think he really embodied a person gone crazy, and that laugh definitely is pretty creepy.

leto joker was a total faggot i'm glad his method acting got him BTFO and cut down to 5 minutes

He's definitely the best tryhard Joker, I'll give him that.

Will Smith is a dick, and Jared Leto was great (also hot af). Leto deserved more time, but the film turned out fine anyway.

He was definitely better than some of the stiffer jokers we've had in the past.

Whatav we got here... a fucking comedian...

WORST. JOKER. EVER.

Even the campy 1960's Joker was better than Leto... Jesus Christ... tattoes,. a grill... and a total fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=2hGwh9NUaNI

Heath ledger was by far the best joker....dude spend 30 days alone in a room with nothing but himself in a room to prepare for the role. Epic performance and really only batman movie worth a fuck

Poor you, born into the wrong generation.

All these new-fangled styles are so abrasive!! Why can't everything be like it was 50 years ago!!!

You do realize that he killed himself shortly after, right?

I wish I knew. The modern age makes me sick. I wish it was the way things were 50 years ago.

I couldn't tell the difference

I tip my trilby to you, good sir.

Aye, my good Sir.

90's madonna crossdressing lingerie joker.

Yep

cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

I'M DA JOKER BAYBEE

Me either.

This. All of my this.
And i concurr.
Leto being jason todd twisted into a new joker makes more sense than him actually being the joker. His whole performance reeked of him being a tryhard, who wants to be the joker. But sadly falls just short of true jokerdom but he is still trying really hard. Which is why he felt the need to twist someone else(harleen quinnzel) the way he had been twisted.

Now as for actors:
Willem dafoe or mark hammil. Its not too late to do that thing you just said. And both would be good but honestly. Admit it we need hammil to put on the makeup and bring his character to life.

That laugh just sounds like thenkind of laugh that someone practices and then forces themselves to do after trying to think of a creepy laugh because they are trying to be creepy.
I just thought it was flat and uninspired. Not the sound of madness at all. Its the sound of a pubescent attempt at creepyness in a world of faggoty limp wristed wastrels.

>the psychopath

Why don't you upload a vocaroo of you doing better then?

He should, but idk if his being the trickster would fuck him out of any movie deal.

Can't hide that shit Britbong accent. FAIL BAYBEE

This is the best iteration of the Joker hands down.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ

Cool story.

He's American, but like every theatre-kid in the world, aspires to British and probably fakes a British accent 24/7

Meh, he's okay but the hairy bearded girl turned me off of the whole scene.

Nah. The real Joker wouldn't have done something that stupid. He's way too cunning for that. The whole scene stereotypes psychos as dumbasses. I'm a real psychopath so I know all about it.

None of you faggots really believe that Leto was anywhere near as good as Ledger? Leto may be a better singer but my god Ledger's joker was some of the best acting ever done.

Ledger's best:
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOLhXmhkyA

Leto's best:
youtu.be/8yvGCAvOAfM?t=74

that song is fucking shitty too, Leto is a talentless hack

It shouldnt. He is doing star wars. And the reprisal of the trickster role was a couple of seasons ago.
Not to mention the dccu is a whole different universe and different ftanchise.

He was not the joker. He was just some dumb kid. And if he is then he was a very limp wristed half hearted attempt at thinking of being the joker.
The real joker has not shown up yet.
And im a little dissappointed that all of batmans villains are showing up so early as fully grown men.
Fuck by the time bruce is grown and has become the batman (after 10 fucking seasons of this shit) they will all be too damn old to care about being criminals.
It will just be the bat vs the crime familys. (Which is where batman does his best work).
I do like how they are keeping the setting as 10 years ago instead of right fucking now along side the flarrow verse.

Ledger gave an amazing performance no doubt about it but my vote goes to Hamill's Joker. The writers for the Animated Series really understood the Joker and didn't even attempt to humanize him at all like all the other Jokers. Hamill's was a total psychopath every step of the way whereas Ledger and Nicholson were kinda emoish and nobody gives a shit about the corny 60's tv series but some old ass nerds.

Wow. Thats actually perfectly fucking accurate as far as depicting everyone on here claiming to be psychopaths or sociopaths goes.
A true psychopath doesnt try to be one and doesnt say they are either. They dont do fucked up shit just to present evidence of psychosis. They actuslly think that what they are doing is perfectly mundane compared to the hum drum day to day:
Wake up brush teeth shit/shower/shave(or dont depending on persona prefrence). Eat breakfast go to work have lunch come home check on the hobo you are keeping in the meat locker and cut a few slices off of them for dinner. Cook dinner and invite that fetching young woman from work over to share it with you. Then watcha romantic movie together and when she turns you down for sex fuck her anweay because she is too drunk to really say no l. Afterall the rat poison you put in her food saw to that. Then clean up by cutting her up and grinding her remains in a blentech blander and pour her down the drain with a few gallons of bleach.
Just a regular day.

My "old ass" made sure your young ass had a world to be born into.

Underrated post

KYS.......

Ty.

dark knight joker was the best.

but arkham knight was a close second: hamill's voice and an excuse to write him into scenes he would otherwise have no business being in.